Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Thanks

Clap Re: Cristals Up Date

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post

About 2 minutes after they leave he comes back and was not thrilled. He said this chica wanted to give him a condom bj. Ok not great but the dealbreaker was when she told him he cant touch her ass or pussy. He came out and said I want my money back.

This is a guy who the staff and owner know as he does on site and take out quite a bit. Needless to say they refunded his money and the last group of customers (us) left.

I will still go back to Crystals but it would take a lot to convince me to get a chica there. First of all the price and required payment upfront and whos to say I dont end up with a lemon. Sure I can go back and complain but I am not a regular customer there and it will still waste a lot of my time having to go back and deal with it.

WOW!! Are they CRAZY!!! Do not touch her ass or pussy!!!

It is great to read your amigo stuck to his guns, got the money back, and got the fuck out of there. I am not sure what kind of customers they get there if they think that they can pull off this kind of thing.

Increasingly, I am making sure that the chica understands what I want upfront. I am not a big fan of the ST thing (but will do it on a whim), so I tend to make sure that chica knows that TLN means TLN with no limit on how much sex we have. If the chica balks or acts like there may be drama, I pass.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dragonlorde For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

The $100 ST and $140 TLN prices are set in advance and non-negotiable (like Passion). It's been that way for at least a year now.

I like going at least once a trip, as it's a nice treat. Cristal is a fun way of starting the evening, in that you can hang out, smash a dime and leave in time to get to another spot such as Classico's for TLN fun. They usually have a nice number and variety of seriously fine Dominicanas.

I like the quality control the club maintains. The least attractive chica I've ever been with there had a great face, an essentially flawless figure (for her body type), looked in the light like she did in the disco, and was cool with doing whatever I was in the mood for. Some give mechanical service, others really get into it. Sort of like what normally happens wherever you go.

Sure, drinks and whatnot are more expensive than Sosua, but cheaper than any NA club I've ever been to. But this isn't the place to go if you're obsessed with pinching pennies. And I've yet to be surrounded by 30 dimes who were going out of their way for me to screw them - right now - in any NA club.

Yeah, you can get two or three Sosua street chicas for the price of one Cristal girl, but why trade a top shelf chica for ashy knees, flapjacks and stretch marks with a girl I wouldn't even consider talking to back home? Yeah, you'll get laid either way, but if you're drinking anyway, why not prefer Patron to Pabst?

That said, these days (we were last there in October), it's not at all unusual to see Cristal chicas in Classico after 2 a.m., but these nights I try to be fully occupied by then.
    Last edited by husl2001; 11-29-2009 at 08:21 PM.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    The $100 ST and $140 TLN prices are set in advance and non-negotiable (like Passion). It's been that way for at least a year now.

I miss the good old days there.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I miss the good old days there.
    Same here. Maybe it's a positive and will force some of the chicas to go to Sosua to make money. Sounds like some already have. I can't imagine many paying $140 for TLN.

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

If I ever paid that kind of money, I would hate myself the rest of the trip and beyond. With that said, I have never even stepped foot in Crystals or Boheme in my 11 trips to the area!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    If I ever paid that kind of money, I would hate myself the rest of the trip and beyond. With that said, I have never even stepped foot in Crystals or Boheme in my 11 trips to the area!!
    Then for you, I would imagine ignorance is in fact bliss. No disrespect intended, but the quality of chicas there, especially on the weekend vs NG or some corner bar is like night and day.

And if you've already pulled a passion girl, well the price is only about $30 more for access to extremely attractive chicas.

That said, the quality of girls in Pete's place seems to be improving in direct proportion to his increasing prices. Frankly, I like both places much better these days....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Trust me, I know very well that the chicas are hot there, but I am happy enough doing my thing in Sosua. I have also had chicas who worked there, and under no circumstances did they allow me to pull out a camera. And under no circumstance did I pay a Crystal fee for them. In addition, I like the clubs, the dancing, the little dramas, the drinking and the rotation of all night chicas. Thats my thing, and i am sticking to it.
    Now if someone has a car and feels like taking a journey over to crystals one regular night, not a wknd, sure I would go, have a cpl drinks, perhaps get some numbers, but doubt very much I ould do more than that!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

You aren't missing anything IMHO.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Think it varies a lot at Cristal. I have had some realy boring totaly wasted nights there through the years, but I also have had some of my best and funniest nights in my whole life in there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    You aren't missing anything IMHO.
    Exactly. Whatever is avail there will be on the strip later on so why bother, and why compete with the other newbies from the AI's.
    I will never pay the $140 again ,thats 5K pesos which is 5 ST's !! You just cant justify that price unless its a sure thing, and its NOT. Some of the girls there have really BAD attitudes,asking for money just to sit with you. There ARE SOME GEMS,but you have to speak the language to find them, otherwise you are pissing your money away IMO.
    Its a good place to have a drink, buy her one , and her some #s.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Some of the girls there have really BAD attitudes,asking for money just to sit with you. There ARE SOME GEMS,but you have to speak the language to find them, otherwise you are pissing your money away IMO.

Never was like that.

Thanks

Exactly. Whatever is avail there will be on the strip later on so why bother, and why compete with the other newbies from the AI's.
    I will never pay the $140 again ,thats 5K pesos which is 5 ST's !! You just cant justify that price unless its a sure thing, and its NOT. Some of the girls there have really BAD attitudes,asking for money just to sit with you. There ARE SOME GEMS,but you have to speak the language to find them, otherwise you are pissing your money away IMO.
    I won't waste my time or money in that place ever again.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Never was like that.
    Was when I went there, 2 years in a row. Some of the girls just dont get along with each other.
    The bitch I had last year didnt get along with any of the other girls my buds had, thats no fun and makes for an awkward experience.
    Its not the PLACE, the place is FUN, its the girls who are hit or miss, and for that price its should be a SURE THING, at least personality wise.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Was when I went there, 2 years in a row. Some of the girls just dont get along with each other.
    The bitch I had last year didnt get along with any of the other girls my buds had, thats no fun and makes for an awkward experience.
    Its not the PLACE, the place is FUN, its the girls who are hit or miss, and for that price its should be a SURE THING, at least personality wise.
    It is the place for guys who prefer overpriced pushy bitches caked in Maybelline.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mixed opinions but could be worth checking out. WTF I'll be in the area, NG (Dec 10-11, 14-17), BBs (Dec 11-14) with wheels if anyone's interested in checking it out.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad Cool For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Then for you, I would imagine ignorance is in fact bliss. No disrespect intended, but the quality of chicas there, especially on the weekend vs NG or some corner bar is like night and day.

And if you've already pulled a passion girl, well the price is only about $30 more for access to extremely attractive chicas.

That said, the quality of girls in Pete's place seems to be improving in direct proportion to his increasing prices. Frankly, I like both places much better these days....
    I feel the same way.. After going to Cristals and El Boheme.. I just can't settle for a Sosua girl..

$140 is just too expensive.. When the price of airline tickets dropped to DR levels I just had jump at the flight to Colombia where I can get a TLN for $50-$75!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hioctane For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Cool View Post
    Mixed opinions but could be worth checking out. WTF I'll be in the area, NG (Dec 10-11, 14-17), BBs (Dec 11-14) with wheels if anyone's interested in checking it out.
    Check it all out.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jesus would pick us up in a van. Sometimes we needed two vans. It was $24 for him to take us there and back. Brenda was one of the stars. 5 to 7 of us would leave with chicas. They gave us no attitutide, no BS. Then it ended.

Crystals was the place for a few years.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Trust me, I know very well that the chicas are hot there, but I am happy enough doing my thing in Sosua. I have also had chicas who worked there, and under no circumstances did they allow me to pull out a camera. And under no circumstance did I pay a Crystal fee for them. In addition, I like the clubs, the dancing, the little dramas, the drinking and the rotation of all night chicas. Thats my thing, and i am sticking to it.
    Now if someone has a car and feels like taking a journey over to crystals one regular night, not a wknd, sure I would go, have a cpl drinks, perhaps get some numbers, but doubt very much I ould do more than that!!

I completely agree. You can usually find the crystals chicas on the strip on their days off. There is not enough business at crystals for the chicas to make enough money.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    It is the place for guys who prefer overpriced pushy bitches caked in Maybelline.
    I think we all just have different preferences. I've seldom if ever encountered a pushy, "bitchy" chica in there (though some were obviously in a rush, others begged me to take them out of the shop). Seems as though while sometimes it can be mechanical, if you're cool with them, they're pretty cool with you.

As far as the makeup thing, I mean I've lost count of the numbers of chicas posted on here with the drawn on eyebrows, caked-on makeup, obviously wearing corset or control-top clothes who, upon undressing, have an (all bad) surprise awaiting the unwary traveler. Point being, that just goes with the territory. Cristal has a few Pancake Paulas, but they also have chicas who would be considered a rock-solid 10 anywhere they go. Back in the real world, how many of us get to smash as many 10s as we want/can on a nightly basis?

I once took a chica out of now-defunct Remington Palace in Santo Domingo. For $100, I spent a long evening with a banger among bangers who partied, danced, happily hung out, showed me a great cheap spot for breakfast in the morning after smashing/BBJCIM-ing my brains out over and over again for 12 hours. When she left, she gave me all her contact info, and asked me to call her that afternoon to meet up for the evening instead of her going to work. Five years after that, the same thing happened with a different chica in Cristal.

My point is not that Cristal is the only thing to do. In Sosua, the beach, El Flow, Classico's, Passion, and the Strip all have various advantages and plenty of gems. To each their own. I'm just saying Cristal is simply another good option while vacationing in Chica Paradise.
    Last edited by husl2001; 12-02-2009 at 07:09 PM.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information