Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Side Trip??

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Side Trip??

Does anyone know of the closest and safest small town, outside of sosua, for some "off the beaten path" putas?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Side Trip??

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Does anyone know of the closest and safest small town, outside of sosua, for some "off the beaten path" putas?
    In a car, aim torwards Caberete, when you see something you like, give her a ride. Everything between Gasper Hernandez and Sosua is safe.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    if you will have a rental car... then take the road past cabarette and go into Moca... or take the windy twisty mountain road this way... you may find some stary... i mean stray chicas walking up the roads... blast music and pull over and ask them if they can help you with the overload of cum in ur nuts...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    if you roam in the late afternoon the countryside, watch out (or listen out....) for places with high pitch bachata and merengue, often joints painted in presidente green or with grass roofs, called 'cerveceros', in dominican its una barra or un cabaret. the chicas serving there are usually working girls too, often there are a few shacks there (i wont recommend em to a fresh gringo....). you can take the chicas out (una salida), goes at about 150 pesos. going st is 300, means two shots, all nightlong you got to trade.
    now, i dont know, how much your gringo looks and behavior will influence the rates. but one thing is sure: they like us gringos, pay a cerveza, and a chica will sit down with you. no grabbing, thats improper here!
    cervezas grandes go at 70 pesos, pequenas often not sold.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    if you roam in the late afternoon the countryside, watch out (or listen out....) for places with high pitch bachata and merengue, often joints painted in presidente green or with grass roofs, called 'cerveceros', in dominican its una barra or un cabaret. the chicas serving there are usually working girls too, often there are a few shacks there (i wont recommend em to a fresh gringo....). you can take the chicas out (una salida), goes at about 150 pesos. going st is 300, means two shots, all nightlong you got to trade.
    now, i dont know, how much your gringo looks and behavior will influence the rates. but one thing is sure: they like us gringos, pay a cerveza, and a chica will sit down with you. no grabbing, thats improper here!
    cervezas grandes go at 70 pesos, pequenas often not sold.
    Now that i read this i think i may have overpaid for my chica from La Vega... When i stayed at Hotel Rey they had a small bar across the street ... 70 pesos for the Beer... grande of course... got the chica for 300 salida and 500 more for her... she started at 300 and 1000 for her... so i didnt do too bad...

Thanks
    BB Any Brothels in La Vega?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arecho monger

You will need to go 15 minutes into Santiago from here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy D. R.
    Quote Originally Posted by arecho monger

You will need to go 15 minutes into Santiago from here.
    all i did in La Vega is stay in Hotel Rey, Walk the streets, go into some stores, bought groceries and ciggarettes.. they seem to be a lil cheaper there... The motoconches DO NOT stop and ask you if you need a ride in La Vega, they just keep it moving... I only fucked one girl who was chillin at the bar across the street from Hotel Rey... 300 salida and 500 for her... She wanted 1000 but i talked her down..

Thanks
    Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vak
    Rio San Juan is nice. You can sip a beer by the Gri Gri Lagoon, listen to Merengue and meet plenty of chicas.
    And it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    And it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
    True

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    every nite it's overwhelmed with hungry chica's looking to hook up... they are from the outlying villages and will be cheap and hungry..

you can get cheap beer (RD$ 50) for a cold grande from the fridge at the colmado at the central crossroads..

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike
    every nite it's overwhelmed with hungry chica's looking to hook up... they are from the outlying villages and will be cheap and hungry..

you can get cheap beer (RD$ 50) for a cold grande from the fridge at the colmado at the central crossroads..
    Sounds like a travel destination to make plans for the april trip.......Any takers :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I have to say I am VERY interested in this topic....My original plan was to hang in Sosua mostly, maybe a day or to at Cabarete and a couple of days at POP. I have 10 days total.

Now I am thinking perhaps blowing off Cabarete and POP and concentrating in Sosua and giving Rio San Juan 2 or 3 days. I really like the potential for some fresher chicas.

Can any one tell me what the price comparison is? And is there a better day/night (weekend, weekday) to hang around Rio San Juan to ensure maximal choice?

Thanks for the info!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by concarne

I have to say I am VERY interested in this topic....My original plan was to hang in Sosua mostly, maybe a day or to at Cabarete and a couple of days at POP. I have 10 days total.

Now I am thinking perhaps blowing off Cabarete and POP and concentrating in Sosua and giving Rio San Juan 2 or 3 days. I really like the potential for some fresher chicas.

Can any one tell me what the price comparison is? And is there a better day/night (weekend, weekday) to hang around Rio San Juan to ensure maximal choice?

Thanks for the info!!!

Discos get busy on Friday and Saturday nights in the smaller towns.

Thanks

Rio San Juan

Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58

Sounds like a travel destination to make plans for the april trip.......Any takers :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    Why wait that long? How about this week? I am arriving tue and I am thinking maybe checking out RSJ this weekend.

Anyone interested? BTW, I am 100% fluent in spanish so if anyone needs assistance I would be happy to as long as I do not choke on my drink or my lips and tongue are othewise occupied with chichas.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Damn, think this will have to go on the rotation as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts
    How long a drive?

Winter: Sosua * Summer: Sometimes North, Sometime South
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    blast music and pull over and ask them if they can help you with the overload of cum in ur nuts...
    I've read this line a few time, everytime it makes me laugh out loud!!

Beas you kill me.
    Give me a chair on a beach....hand me a beer....have some chicas hanging around....oh happy days!!

C.I.S.O.C.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    How long a drive?
    It is about an hour away from Sosua it is not a place for mongering and you will not find putas there, you need to have a spanish a game there just like many other places in DR where tourist rarely visit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information