Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WSG in trouble

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    If Jackson needs a great lawyer I bet there are a few dozen on his site and if he needs money to pay the lawyer, I bet with his 90,000 members he cab raise about $1,000,000. I know I am good for $50.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    If Jackson needs a great lawyer I bet there are a few dozen on his site and if he needs money to pay the lawyer, I bet with his 90,000 members he cab raise about $1,000,000. I know I am good for $50.

We are sorry but this post has been delayed due to the fact you cant even spell CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if you did this to Every Post on here... :roll:

I.S.O.C. new Monger Champ........Hip-hip- Horray!
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    I will donate $100 or one trip to Cristals for Jackson.

Thanks

nothing from me

I have asked him repeatedly to remove some posts, and he ignores it. What goes around...he could probably save himself some trouble by heeding concerns and requests.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost

We are sorry but this post has been delayed due to the fact you cant even spell CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I donate Black Ghost
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks

Re: nothing from me

Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow
    I have asked him repeatedly to remove some posts, and he ignores it. What goes around...he could probably save himself some trouble by heeding concerns and requests.
    He never did anything for me. Ignored me for years. Sorry Jackson...bye bye.

Thanks

WSG down?

I very much enjoy this site but alot of the posts here are tongue and cheek humor, I realize that but I'm never sure when you all are kidding and when you're being serious.

You all of course realize that the wsg has been up all week - Jackson changed servers and moved the site from www.worldsexguide.org to
    www.worldsexguide.info.

His problems were technical due to the volume on the board - its an info board - international LE is not moving in.

For pure, complete and detailed info (on the DR) its hard to beat I.S.O.C though - I have to agree!

FORD

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: WSG down?

Quote Originally Posted by FORD
    I very much enjoy this site but alot of the posts here are tongue and cheek humor, I realize that but I'm never sure when you all are kidding and when you're being serious.

You all of course realize that the wsg has been up all week - Jackson changed servers and moved the site from www.worldsexguide.org to
    www.worldsexguide.info.

His problems were technical due to the volume on the board - its an info board - international LE is not moving in.

For pure, complete and detailed info (on the DR) its hard to beat I.S.O.C though - I have to agree!

FORD
    Welcome Ford but hackers got into the old site and flooded it with millions of crap. WSG is still #1 to me.

Thanks

www.worldsexguide.info.

FORD
    Ford!! Welcome and ,if you can find a few moments, add to our other destinations section. Some of us are loking to expand our travels, and you certainly could add some insight to CA and SA.

Thanks

www.worldsexguide.info.

FORD
    Welcome Ford!

I have really enjoyed your WSG Boca Chica trip reports.

Thanks,
    Helpmann

Thanks
    WELCOME FORD!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    There were serious security issues as WSG...all should be resolved now. If Jackson says so, I believe it. He's a stickler for accuracy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

I donate Black Ghost
    How did i miss that cheap shot :?:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

I donate Black Ghost
    How did i miss that cheap shot :?:
    hehe :P

Thanks

OOOPS!!

Yah know after making that half sarcastic remark about the WSG being back in business I haven't been able to get on since!
    Disculpa!
    Lo Siento!
    Sorry!

After complaining at great length about people lurking on the WSG and never giving anything back - I have to confess I have been lurking on this board w/o contributing for over a year. This board is pretty amazing and is a great wealth of info! Thanks to all.

Hopefully I can add some useful info here as my scheduled trips for 2005 begin.
    Cheers,
    FORD

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: OOOPS!!

Yah know after making that half sarcastic remark about the WSG being back in business I haven't been able to get on since!
    Disculpa!
    Lo Siento!
    Sorry!

After complaining at great length about people lurking on the WSG and never giving anything back - I have to confess I have been lurking on this board w/o contributing for over a year. This board is pretty amazing and is a great wealth of info! Thanks to all.

Hopefully I can add some useful info here as my scheduled trips for 2005 begin.
    Cheers,
    FORD
    Its good to have you on this board FORD...I have always enjoyed your detail DR reports and look forward to reading about your continued exploits on ISOC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information