Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the novio experience - a first timers trip report

Thanks

the novio experience - a first timers trip report

Got into POP with half an hour delay and was picked up by Jorge form Blackbeards Resort who drove me there (did not cost anything extra). When I got there I was delighted by the beauty of the place – nice big pool, great bar/restaurant, about 6 - 8 chicas smiling at me when I entered the place and just some 150 meters from the beach. But after my 18 hours trip from Germany (including car/train to Frankfurt) all I wanted was a massage, a beer and a bed. So after I got settled into my room (nice big bed, beautiful bath/shower, A/C – 45 $/night) I went down to the bar to get myself the beer and the massage. Ordering the Presidente was easier then picking only one of these beauties that where hanging about. So I let one pick me and took her up to my room. I told her that I did not want sex, but only a massage which did not seem to be a problem. She worked me for about 45 minutes and then started to take her cloths of. But I was to tired to fuck her and sent her away with 20 $.
    After a good nights sleep I went down for a good breakfast – everything from fresh fruit to eggs and pancakes is available for around 95 pesos/dish and free coffee. Met some guys from Canada, USA and Europe, and we hung out together checking out the chicas that where crawling out of the different rooms. I’ve got to say, not one of them was bad looking – mostly quite young and not to dark skinned. Later I hung out with a few of the lads at the pool and at the beach chatting about life in general and the paradise we found here. Getting back to the hotel in the late afternoon there where about 10 – 12 chicas around looking for a customer. Some of them where there last evening or in the morning, some I have not seen yet. Had a beer and prepared for dinner. While having dinner with some guys – others had to get some sexual appetizer and came down later – I checked out the girls a the bar and saw one stunner Latina (easily a 9) girl I had to have. Thanks to my Spanish skills and the fact that they are here for only one reason – your pesos - it was no problem to chat her up. So we had a beer and some chatting together with her and a few other chicas. It always seemed to me that there where a chica/monger ratio of tow to one and that not to bad considering that there where about 25 guys in the hotel. I wonder how they manage that. Anyway, after some beer and a bit of dancing I took the Latina up to my room (3000 pesos for all night) and had the best sex (incl. bbj & cim) I’ve had for ages. After breakfast she went home and I went to the beach with some of the fellow inhabitants discussing, among other things, the adventures of last night and the fact that none of us could imagine a better place to monger.
    Back at the hotel I saw my Latina from last night hanging around the pool. Had a quick chat and a dip in the pool with her before I went up to my room to prepare for dinner. Before I was finished with my preparation I hear a knock on my door. It was her coming in telling me that she wanted me right now. I was honestly surprised by that but I did her the favour. After an hour of sucking and fucking we had dinner together. I told her the night before that I was going to Sosua the next day. At dinner she told me that she wanted to be my novia and come with me to Sosua. Off course I wanted to know how much she would charge me for that companionship, and she said the she does not want money from me since she considers me her novio. Cause we got along well in bed and otherwise as well and because I kind of like the idea of a steady “relationship” without hassle, I decided to go with the offer.
    So the next day we headed off to Sosua and stayed at the Voarmar Hotel. Lovely small place (30 $/night/AC but no minibar) with a nice pool, poolbar and restaurant but a bit far away (15 to 20 minutes walk) form the beach and the center. But no problem with the motoconchos that are available all the time. So we had – in my opinion – great and relaxing days between the beach the restaurants and the bed, and she was everything you could imagine from a girlfriend. Lovely, caring, fun to talk to and always game for a bbj or fuck.
    But after the third day, one day before I was due to leave for Europe, she told me that she was going home to Santo Domingo to see her daughter. After packing up her stuff she told me that I now had to give her some money for the time she spent with me (“my daughter needs food and there is a doctors bill to pay” and so on). I was honestly surprised, because during our stay I brought up the topic of money once or twice and she always insisted that novios don’t pay, and off course I paid everything else including dinners at the Bologna and the Waterfront and the tasty boiled shrimp they sell on the beach. I told her that I had no money on me and it and it was amazing how fast a sweet girl can turn into a fury. So to calm her down and get rid of her I gave her 4500 pesos – all I had on me, really! She thought that it was not enough, but since it was all the cash I had on me she finally left. It was not a goodbye with tears. As you can imagine I was not pleased at all and kind off heart broken – yes I can hear you guys laugh but I really did care for her. Looking at it from the distance now I have to say that the service she provided for the money she got was more then good value. A ride to the next ATM solved my cash-problem.
    Since I did not want to spend my last night in Sosua alone I hooked up with a German monger pro from the hotel and we hit the bars after having had dinner. He showed me around a bit and finally we ended up in the High Caribe – off course I had no needs to go there before. That was one fun night out – chatted to tons of chicas and picked out a petite dark one to relief me from my broken heart. She was quite good and gave me a mean rim-job but my Latina was better over all. So after that night I was ready to leave for Germany, and so I did.
    Next time I’ll come, and believe me ya tengo planes, I will definitely visit Blackbeards and Sosua again. But than my mission will be to get a different girl every day/night – if I don’t loose my heart (or was it my dick?) again on the first night.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Great Report - that's life

Beachlover I liked your report and I can see how something like that can happen to anyone who is not to used to deal with hookers.

I've been to barba negra a few weeks ago for 4 days and I really did like the place a lot. Beautiful pool, good value rooms and the food was not bad at all, close to the beach. And the girls - just unbelivable how many very good looking chicas where avaliable there!
    I could have imagined to hook up with most of them for a longer periode of time, but I wanted to get as many different girls as possible (1 st and 1 all night every day - i could not have handeled more). David was very helpfull and I never needed to have a look at the book. I did not even know that it existed until I read the posts here.

The week in Cabarete was not that exiting! Not mongers paradiese at all for me!

I will defenitly go back barba negra in fall, but than I will also hit a few bars in Puerto Plata and spend some time in Sosua!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Great Report - that's life

Quote Originally Posted by kulinarix

The week in Cabarete was not that exiting! Not mongers paradiese at all for me!

No one said this place was. After all, there are maybe 2 guest friendly hotels here.

Thanks
    Beachlover-

Don't know if you are still checking the forum but in case you are--- don't feel bad I fell for that same shit when I was a newbie, except it was pay me what you want later. These days if a girl says that to me I may not bother to try to come to an agreement, because by saying that she has tipped her hand and marked herself as a con artist. When they say that kind of shit I generally walk away smiling, with a few exceptions.

Thanks
    Jorge didn't charge you for the ride? He charged me $25 for that ride.

Thanks
    Hey BeachLover,

Don't worry about it. I am sure all the gurus have had a similar experience in their rookie days. I always had the boards here to prepare me before I would make a trip, and I had a few fellow experienced mongers that I would hang out with that would help me to avoid some of the pitfalls.

It is experiences like these that fellow mongers need to share so that others can become informed and save themselves the same drama, and I think that the rest of the crew should encourage the sharing of even the bad experiences.

If we don't or feel too embarrassed to discuss them or are ridiculed by the experienced gurus then other rookies will be doomed to make the same mistakes.

Just my two cents

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyboy31
    If we don't or feel too embarrassed to discuss them or are ridiculed by the experienced gurus then other rookies will be doomed to make the same mistakes.

Just my two cents
    Chances are if it happened to you then it happened to others!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    a novia in DR costs a whole lot more then a hooker... they dont want to get paid 2000 pesos for sex but they want a dinner, clothes, get their fingernails,toenails,and hair done, want money to take care of their kids and doctor bills... grand total- you thinking you have a new family, catching feelings from the amazing sex , going broke, and not being able to get other chicas without her having a titty attack... not worth it if you ask me... I used to say im single and looking for a novia... now i just say i want to have fun for the night

Thanks

i have seen this before

Belive me dude this has happend before, and will happen again, i have heard chicas talk about it, they say shit like "ese se ve pendejo, le voy a sacar lo chelitos a ese" "He looks like a flake, i'm going to make my day with him and take his money"

Good thing you wrote about it here so others may learn and come down with a hard dick and a closed heart.

Remember you are the one that has that dick poke them with it, don't let them poke your heart , they have masters degrees on that shit.

Thanks
    I've not been there for a while, but I can share some experiences.

Just about every non-pro I met there did a full court press to become my GF-I was not aware that novia was the term. Most actually gravitate toward a guy older than they are.

I have always had business cards printed with my mailing addy (PO box) on it. I'd give them to some cuties I met. OMG!!!!!! My box was innundated with impassioned pledges of love, please take me away, etc. I love you I love you I love you.

They think all Americans are rich. They want to come to the land of fruit and honey. Most know they have little future there.

Unless the culture has changed, girls there are like girls everywhere. They want love, security, protection, and babies. I would suggest caution, because desperation makes people behave in strange ways. Women behave strangely anyway, even when not desperate.

The gal who whipped the condom off the guy sends chills down my spine... :shock: :shock: :shock: . I've had things like that happen here by gals trying to catch me.l

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    They think all Americans are rich. They want to come to the land of fruit and honey. Most know they have little future there.

Poor people do not travel. If you look around Manhattan, you would think that all Japanese are rich!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Poor people do not travel.
    How do you explain me

Thanks
    I think poor people travel quite a bit. We're the ones staying at the $5 and $10 hotels in pattaya, san jose, and los charmicos. SB

Thanks
    hey beachlover, i loved your report. but honstly - a part of your ayyyyy broken heart - you came off quite cheap, hehe. you are not complaining no? you are lucky, she didnt hit the stores with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saib
    I think poor people travel quite a bit. We're the ones staying at the $5 and $10 hotels in pattaya, san jose, and los charmicos. SB
    Did you swim there?

Thanks

Re: the novio experience - a first timers trip report

what does it mean NOVIO ?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chicasfan
    what does it mean NOVIO ?
    it means boyfriend

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover69
    Back at the hotel I saw my Latina from last night hanging around the pool ... at dinner she told me that she wanted to be my novia and come with me to Sosua. Of course, I wanted to know how much she would charge me for that companionship, and she said that she did not want money from me since she considered me her novio ... I told her that I had no money on me and it was amazing how fast a sweet girl could turn into a fury ... I was not pleased at all and kind of heartbroken - yes I can hear you guys laugh but I really did care for her
    I have only just stumbled on this old report. I don't know if Beachlover69 is still around, but as a confirmed "Blackbeards watcher" I would like to have known who this girl was. Sound like anyone we have read a lot about lately?

But I suppose it could be one of a thousand, they all graduate from the same college. As Domwolf said in the same thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf
    ... don't let them poke your heart, they have masters degrees on that shit.
    Luckily it only cost me a bit of extra money on my first trip, which was well worth it for the experience (especially at my advanced age when the only novel experience I thought I had coming to me was to hear them nailing down my coffin lid). I was a bit more careful on my second trip. I will be as tight as a duck's arse on my third!

But it will take a lot more trips before I cease to wonder at the ability these simple, mostly uneducated and unsophisticated, girls have to play on our heartstrings like a lute. (And when I loose that sensitivity I might as well be in my coffin, because fucking without putting my emotions on the line is not of great interest to me. I'd rather watch soccer).

Is it precisely because they are uneducated and unsophisticated? Were all women from all countries like that once? I honestly do not think so. For me the DR chicas are special in that respect. Certainly not the best looking but they have that special quality. Of course, I have not visited other Latin American countries. I know Colombianas are better looking, Argentinas are more sophisticated, and that there is infinitely more choice in Brazil, but do the DR chicas have some special training or evolutionary development?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

All women have it in them!! DR chicas are no different. It's just good business skills. Some chicas go for the short term payoff and some go for the long term jackpot!! We've discussed this 100 times but it does make for good conversation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    All women have it in them!! DR chicas are no different. It's just good business skills. Some chicas go for the short term payoff and some go for the long term jackpot!! We've discussed this 100 times but it does make for good conversation.
    In the case of Weyland, short term is long term.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information