Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rub and Tug in la capital

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Rub and Tug in la capital

If you talk or listen to the Santo Domingo veterans talk, Santo Domingo used to be the king of rug and tug massage parlors, but unfortunately they cracked down on them and basically rubbed them out entirely.

But I had the pleasure of enjoying one earlier today, in a nice quiet neighborhood, it looks just like a regular spa from the outside and continues to even when you enter. Their message is discreet, and you certainly can’t blame them considering what happened to all the other joints. Don't remember the name, when I visit again, I will get a business card with the exact address, and phone info. It is located close to all the group of hotels that are on the Malecon, starting with the Jaragua, and going to the hotel on calle Pasteur. It is a block north from Ave. Independencia and a block west of Calle Pasteur located between La Cadena Supermarket and the purple and yellow colored political headquarter located on the corner of Ave. Independencia and calle Cervantes. It is a small spa set back from the street between the two above locations. The hours are from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, don’t know if that means last massage has to start by 7:00 pm or if you are good as long as you get there by 8:00 pm.

When I walked in there were 6 or 7 chicas sitting around, the one behind the desk welcomed me in and asked me to choose who I wanted to receive my massage from. The chicas I saw ranged in the looks department from about a 5 - an 8. I picked the 8 can’t remember her name (started with an E), but if I go back I wouldn’t hesitate to pick her again. She was a cutie. Light skinned with a nice ample rump magnified by the pumps she was wearing, and pretty breasts, the best part of her to me was her face it was pretty and sexy at the same time. After I picked her she took me to one of the massage rooms, it appeared that they had about 4 or maybe 5 of them. I think I was the only one there at the time, went in around 1:30 pm today a Monday. Got undressed and laid on the table, she was wearing a halter top and blue jeans, and she started giving me a back massage, it wasn’t bad or good just average, but what would you expect in a place that the main goal of the massage is to get you off. The back massage and leg massage with me laying on my stomach lasted about 15 or so minutes I would guess, before she asked me to turn over she started rubbing the crease of my ass, and then put her hands under me and gently massaged my balls and dick, once she got me nice and hard she whispered in my ear to turn over.

Once I turned over all pretense of a legitimate massage was over as she proceeded to gently rub my dick, she asked what I wanted, a hand job was 1,000 pesos and full sex as she called it penetration was 2,000 pesos. I choose the hand job, so she got to work, as she rubbed me down, I alternated in grabbing her ass, and playing with her tits. Removed the tits from the halter, but the jeans never came down, wish they did so I could have really enjoyed that ass, but the ass was so good it still felt good rubbing it even with the jeans on. She did a good job, and had me shooting within about another 10 or so minutes. Along with the hand job, she toyed a little with the prostrate.

After she was done I asked her if she wanted my number in case she wanted to do something after hours and earn a few extra pesos that she wouldn‘t have to split with the house, she just smiled and gave a little laugh, I got the feeling she heard that one a thousand times before. Although I didn’t get or give the digits I got the feeling if you came there often enough and she was comfortable with you that was doable as well. She said she had been working there for about two years, so I guess the place has been around for a while. I also asked why she didn’t give me a blow job, she said she didn’t do that, but although she didn’t know for sure maybe some of the other girls did.

All and all a good experience, but I probably won’t be doing it too often, simply because for 1,000 pesos you could get full service for a couple of hours very easily during the afternoon if you picked up a chica on el conde or somewhere. I would have seriously have thought about doing the full service with her, if the price was 1,500 pesos instead of the 2,000 pesos. If you are someone that likes the rub and tug action, it is a good location for you, just be discreet.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: Rub and Tug in la capital

Good find. Too bad about the no bbbj thing. I noticed that many places are either no bbbj or a condom blow job.

No me gusta.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Thats a shame, to vets this must seem like

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dunedain View Post

Click to see pic
    Weak, you are sliding bud on the animation come on you can do better.

Like my friends did::

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Click to see pic

Perhaps Yayow was trying to picture this:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

How did you find this place?

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    How did you find this place?
    Believe it or not the ex-diplomat I mentioned in another thread told me about it, one day a couple of months ago, and I never got around to it, I finally did, and I should have got around to it sooner. I will definitely visit again, although the chica I had was hot as hell and knew what she was doing, I am curious about the other chicas and if they also do blow jobs, the chica I was with just said that was not her thing. Imagine that she would fuck me, but not blow me, I will have to work on that with her. I spoke to the ex-diplo tonight and told him I finally made it, and he told me the other chicas will do blow jobs, but they will try and do them with a condom, he says sin condom you have to give a propina.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Weak, you are sliding bud on the animation come on you can do better.

Like my friends did::

Click to see pic

yeah, i went with animation light on that one!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yeah, i went with animation light on that one!

Click to see pic
    You didn't let it down.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You didn't let it down.

Thanks lodge, I like the two you added.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Back to the topic of BBBJ.....

sometimes (actually all of the time) needs that special attention, shame its almost become legend at this point

Thanks

Just to hear about it from the vets and not being around to experience it at its prime era is such a let down!!

Maybe with a little luck or change in philosphy chicas may go back.

Thanks

Back to the topic of BBBJ.....

Click to see pic

sometimes (actually all of the time) needs that special attention, shame its almost become legend at this point

Click to see pic

BBBJ is always better than the bag so you can see her smile of satisfaction.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

BBBJ is always better than the bag so you can see her smile of satisfaction.

Click to see pic
    Good point once again!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good point once again!!

Click to see pic

That would qualify as the "tug of the month club" winner I do believe.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good point once again!!

Click to see pic
    One last one from the archives of the fried hard drive.

She had a few too many shots, I love the eyes

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One last one from the archives of the fried hard drive.

Click to see pic

She had a few too many shots, I love the eyes

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of that place.. Something like TC's, I think.

I'll have to go by and take a look.... maybe stop in and check out the talent. heh heh
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    For the life of me, I can't remember the name of that place.. Something like TC's, I think.

I'll have to go by and take a look.... maybe stop in and check out the talent. heh heh
    Maybe the have some coupons such as buy one massage and blow job and get a free titty fuck. If they do grab some to pass out for Halloween Candy. See ya there with the witches.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I stopped by yesterday to refresh my memory.

The name of the place is R & R, I don't know where I got TC's from, but then again, I'm horrible at names.

They have a sign in front that offers beauty treatments, facials, massages and such. Here's a pic of the front.

There were only three girls when I went, and I grabbed a cute one with long curly black hair, low cut jeans, and a tight, low cut black corset with bulging breasts. Nice. I must note that when the corset came off, the breasts stopped bulging, and the bra underneath looked like two half cups, each half full with a breast. When the bra came off, the breasts dropped even more, but were still nice and natural, with very little sag.

She also had aerolas(sp) that were about 3 inches across.. Big and beautiful. She said she was ashamed of them.. I told her she's nuts.

I told her I had a small dick, and she told me I'm nuts too, so were even.

I got the 1000 pesos hand job too, and insisted she do it without clothes, which she did.

I got a nice rub down on my back side, same tickling of the balls and rear, then flipped over.

She started with a very nice massage of my entire genital area, dick, balls, down to the butt, for maybe 2-3 minutes, then went to work on pumping the monkey. The whole time she was pumping with one hand, the other was doing the continual massage of my balls and rear. Great coordination.

After a few minutes of that, she had my whole lower region full of the massage cream, and with a deft flip of the wrist, tried to tickle my tonsils with her finger, taking the hershy highway route!! WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
    She knows where a prostate is located.

She'd did that technique more than a few times, and every time, it was accompanied by some head polishing on the little guy at the same time. She almost had to pry me off the roof. Excellent technique, and no hurry to finish me off. She was having a great time watching me enjoy her little torture routine, and watching herself do it in the mirror.

All in all, a very good experience, well worth the expense.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information