Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rub and Tug in la capital

Thanks

Re: Rub and Tug in la capital

Sounds good this place. Will try to visit on my next Santo Domingo trip.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,768 Times in 930 Posts

any place like that in santiago
    traveling the world in search of chicas, good friends and liveing life as if every day were my last

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I forgot to mention pricing.
    They charge $500 pesos for a massage only, or 1000 for a massage with hand job. That's the house fee.

Now this gets a little confusing.

If you want the girl to take her top off while she gives you a massage, it's $500 more. If you want a bj, it's $500 more. Full service is $2000. Two girls is $1800. Add the $500's for the topless and oral options.

So a topless rub and tug with a bj would be........ $2000 pesos. That's 1000 for the rub and tug, $500 for topless, and $500 for the bj.

Or, for $1500, you could get a rub & tug with a bj, but not topless. Or a $1500 rub & tug topless with no bj.

Got that?

Oh, and one of the girls doesn't do oral. The pretty slim one. The one I had. But by the time she finished with me, I could have given a rats ass if she had or not. Real good.

There is also a massage place in the Malecon Center on the first floor, in the rear of the building. $1500 for an excellent 'beat you to within a inch of your life' massage. I think it's another 2500 pesos for exfoliation. No sex, no tug, no nada, but the girls are prettty nice looking, and know what they're doing.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The place on Malecon Center, I'l guess is the Shangril La, mentioned in another thread.
    I was there on my last Santo Domingo trip in the beginning of april. Very good massage, and it's not impossible with a little extra there. I got a HJ as a happye ending there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    The place on Malecon Center, I'l guess is the Shangril La, mentioned in another thread.
    I was there on my last Santo Domingo trip in the beginning of april. Very good massage, and it's not impossible with a little extra there. I got a HJ as a happye ending there.

Anything is possible. Although I tried to get one, and was told it wasn't going to happen. But then again, just because one won't, doesn't mean another won't either.

There's a nice looking girl that I'm going to try next time. And by the way, the massage was pretty damn good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Anything is possible. Although I tried to get one, and was told it wasn't going to happen. But then again, just because one won't, doesn't mean another won't either.

There's a nice looking girl that I'm going to try next time. And by the way, the massage was pretty damn good.
    Oh yes. The massage there is top class no doubth about that. Expensive, but well worth it when you want to pamper yourself.

Thanks

I was at this place last week, very nice place, I'l be back. See report and picks in the Picture section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information