Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rent don't buy and limit your losses.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Mad Rent don't buy and limit your losses.

Well here is another Dominican moment and a word to the wise for you romantics who want to save a whore.

Take heed all you fools that fall in love with a young Dominican chica. A friend of mine met and fell for a chica who worked at Cristals. He let her move in to his condo unit and paid for her to finish high school. Then last summer he held a great engagement party for her and her family.

He left at the end of July last year and told her to find a job. She could live in his apartment but he would not send any more spending money. It was easier and more fun than working as a cashier or clerk in a clothing store.

I got arrested today, handcuffed and taken to court. His girlfriend wanted to clean out his apartment. The locks were changed so she could not get in to the apartment. I told her he had a friend change the locks. Her lawyer had filed papers with the court to remove all continents of the apartment because he had abandoned her. They were not married and she had no children.

They arrived, her and her lawyer with the police and put me in handcuffs. Took me to the court house in front of a judge and I was told I had to open the condo. I told them I paid the electricity, phone, water, and outside maintenance but had no keys to enter the apartment. The judge let me go and they got a locksmith to open the door.

She cleaned EVERYTHING out and I mean everything. I had turned off the electricity so the condo was black but that didn't stop them from removing everything. The split a/c unit, ceiling fans, the inverter, batteries and even the light bulbs. He was a film producer and they even took his camera equipment which was worth thousands and worthless to her. It is now an empty apartment; they even took the toilet paper. I could do nothing to stop them except to make sure they were working in the dark.

I had him warned months ago that I needed money to hire a lawyer to protect his interests. I guess he figured because she had left the apartment last December he was in the clear. But when she fell in with a Dominican who was a lawyer she was advised to go for the kill and she did. The papers filled with the fiscal (judge) said she had been with him for 4 years and married for the last two years. All lies but with out a lawyer to give his side the judge ruled in her favor.

Take heed all you romantics who want give a Dominican chica a better life. Remember the parable of the scorpion and the frog.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Re: Rent don't buy and limit your losses.

That's a sad story but looking for a wife in Cristals is not very bright.
    Last edited by Si_Poppi; 09-03-2009 at 02:02 PM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    Take heed all you romantics who want give a Dominican chica a better life. Remember the parable of the scorpion and the frog.
    How does the parable of the scorpion and the frog go? I never heard that one.

Thanks for the information. Very interesting..............

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post

keeping it short

scorpion asks a frog for a ride to cross a river/stream.......on the other side he stings the frog......the frog talks about helping the scorpion and why he did this...and the scorpion says "because I'm a scorpion"

also the same as the dog/beaver/bear/etc. and the snake
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Billy. Damn, you predicted this when I was there visiting you. I had hoped he took care of that situation to the tune of your advice. I knew she was bad news almost the day I met her but it was you that tried to warn him how bad a long while ago. It's sad that you had to go through the drama you did but knowing him, I understand why you went the extra mile. He is a really good person that fell in love and then fell in stupid. It can happen to the best of us...some of us it is still happening to right now I am sure.

When you talk with him again, let him know I asked about him. He doesn't post here anymore and I have not been able to reach him.

As always, I wish you and your family the best!

-dp

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dpilzbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Good post Billy, as you well know along with the rest of us that live here, this kind of shit happens way too frequently.

In a recent thread I took some heat as I had suggested that any serving of legal papers or threat/potential thereof had to be taken seriously and meant lawyering up. Some of the weekend warriors thought that skipping town would solve the problem.

WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG

What the law says with regards to spousal or partner rights means shit, and without any legal representation judgement will ALWAYS be made against you in absentia.

Guys if you have any issue down here that you think may even remotely go tits up cover your asses and get a lawyer ASAP

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post

As told to me....

Both the frog and scorpion want to cross the river.

As the frog is about to jump in the scorpion ask, "Oh Mr. Frog won't you please give me a ride on your back so I won't drown?"

The frog balks, "If I let you ride on my back how do I know you won't sting me leaving me to die?"

Scorpion, "Oh Mr. Frog I won't do that because once safely across I will be forever in your debt."

The frog thinks for a moment and agrees to the ride.

About midstream where the river was deepest and current strongest - the scorpion raises his lethal stinger and strikes the frog in the back. They both are swept down by the currents and start to drown.

The frog with last breath begs, "Scorpion! What have you done? We will both now surely die!"

Scorpion with his last breath, "Because it's my nature."

There are those who will take you down even at their own peril.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I am currently staying at Harbor View Condos, and I witnessed the whole thing. Billy being taken away in handcuffs, Wanda (Billy's novia) following after him hysterical with worry, and hordes of Dominicans stripping the condo and loading the contents onto a small pick-up truck which had to make repeat journeys.

I found it all very alarming. With Billy and Wanda both off the premises for who knows how long, who was going to make my dinner?

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajack View Post
    As told to me....

Both the frog and scorpion want to cross the river.

As the frog is about to jump in the scorpion ask, "Oh Mr. Frog won't you please give me a ride on your back so I won't drown?"

The frog balks, "If I let you ride on my back how do I know you won't sting me leaving me to die?"

Scorpion, "Oh Mr. Frog I won't do that because once safely across I will be forever in your debt."

The frog thinks for a moment and agrees to the ride.

About midstream where the river was deepest and current strongest - the scorpion raises his lethal stinger and strikes the frog in the back. They both are swept down by the currents and start to drown.

The frog with last breath begs, "Scorpion! What have you done? We will both now surely die!"

Scorpion with his last breath, "Because it's my nature."

There are those who will take you down even at their own peril.
    I think this slightly different variation on theme is more applicable. In the Frog and Scorpion, both died. In the tale told by DominicanBilly, there was a winner, and a loser.

This was also paraphrased in the movie Natural Born Killers:

A young girl was trudging along a mountain path, trying to reach her grandmother's house. It was bitter cold, and the wind cut like a knife. When she was within sight of her destination, she heard a rustle at her feet.

Looking down, she saw a snake. Before she could move, the snake spoke to her. He said, "I am about to die. It is too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," replied the girl. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you will bite me, and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," said the snake. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The little girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and had to admit that it was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen. Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

The little girl reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and proceeded toward her grandmother's house. Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her.

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," hissed the snake as he slithered away.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Well here is another Dominican moment and a word to the wise for you romantics who want to save a whore.

Take heed all you fools that fall in love with a young Dominican chica. A friend of mine met and fell for a chica who worked at Cristals. He let her move in to his condo unit and paid for her to finish high school. Then last summer he held a great engagement party for her and her family. They were pigs and it showed over the weekend they stayed in his condo. I think that is when he realized he had bet on the wrong filly.

He left at the end of July last year and told her to find a job. She could live in his apartment but he would not send any more spending money. She didn’t like decent work so it was back to the gringo bars to make some money since January. It was easier and more fun than working as a cashier or clerk in a clothing store.

I got arrested today, handcuffed and taken to court. His girlfriend wanted to clean out his apartment. I had changed the lock so she could not get in to the apartment. I had told her he had a friend change the lock. Her lawyer boyfriend had filed papers with the court to remove all continents of the apartment because he had abandoned her. They were not married and she had no children.

They arrived, her and her lawyer boyfriend with the police and put me in handcuffs. Took me to the court house in front of a judge and I was told I had to open the condo. I told them I paid the electricity, phone, water, and outside maintenance but had no keys to enter the apartment. The judge let me go and they got a locksmith to open the door.

She cleaned EVERYTHING out and I mean everything. I had turned off the electricity so the condo was black but that didn't stop them from removing everything. The split a/c unit, ceiling fans, the inverter, batteries and even the light bulbs. He was a film producer and they even took his camera equipment which was worth thousands and worthless to her. It is now an empty apartment; they even took the toilet paper. I could do nothing to stop them except to make sure they were working in the dark.

I had him warned months ago that I needed money to hire a lawyer to protect his interests. I guess he figured because she had left the apartment last December he was in the clear. But when she fell in with a Dominican boyfriend who was a lawyer she was advised to go for the kill and she did. The papers filled with the fiscal (judge) said she had been with him for 4 years and married for the last two years. All lies but with out a lawyer to give his side the judge ruled in her favor.

I had a very funny exchange with her....and knew she was shady then....she sat beside me at the bar for almost 30 min. crossing her legs, talking loudly...etc after about 20 min. she says..."why don't you ask me my name"......"why don't you say hello to me"......etc.....she tried to give me some pussy an when I did not bite she was very nasty...would not even look my way the rest of my stay.....I stayed nice and cool but I was glad that broad was not my gf.....and glad I never got that pussy.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

SJG - I have to admit your parable much more fitting to the situation.

What I was leaning towards was in her being the scorpion is that she'll die a slowly painful "death" too...once that lawyer has had his fill of her - how long before she's back to her routine of sucking cock and takin' it up the ass - in the ear - or wherever else a gringo with a dollar wants to put...

...and when her looks are gone - what then? She had a shot at a relationship, a friendship, and killed it and herself because she knew no better.

WEYLAND - your wit never fails to leave me rolling...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Take heed all you fools that fall in love with a young Dominican chica. A friend of mine met and fell for a chica who worked at Cristals. He let her move in to his condo unit and paid for her to finish high school. Then last summer he held a great engagement party for her and her family.

He left at the end of July last year and told her to find a job. She could live in his apartment but he would not send any more spending money. It was easier and more fun than working as a cashier or clerk in a clothing store.

I got arrested today, handcuffed and taken to court. His girlfriend wanted to clean out his apartment. The locks were changed so she could not get in to the apartment. I told her he had a friend change the locks. Her lawyer had filed papers with the court to remove all continents of the apartment because he had abandoned her. They were not married and she had no children.

They arrived, her and her lawyer with the police and put me in handcuffs. Took me to the court house in front of a judge and I was told I had to open the condo. I told them I paid the electricity, phone, water, and outside maintenance but had no keys to enter the apartment. The judge let me go and they got a locksmith to open the door.

I had him warned months ago that I needed money to hire a lawyer to protect his interests. I guess he figured because she had left the apartment last December he was in the clear. But when she fell in with a Dominican who was a lawyer she was advised to go for the kill and she did. The papers filled with the fiscal (judge) said she had been with him for 4 years and married for the last two years. All lies but with out a lawyer to give his side the judge ruled in her favor.

If your buddy had a lawyer he could stop this or get his stuff back. There is no common law marriage in DR. She has zero rights to any of his stuff.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

This is a very interesting and somewhat scary story.
    Seems like the person who "greases" the best, wins the most !??
    Seems one does not have any rights, unless you are there in person with your attorney at your side to defend you.
    Now , why was Billy treated so shabbily, as he was not involved. Or did they consider the locked door as some kind of obstruction of their justice ? Completely different set of laws i guess.
    Glad you are ok Billy & Wanda.

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I am currently staying at Harbor View Condos, and I witnessed the whole thing. Billy being taken away in handcuffs, Wanda (Billy's novia) following after him hysterical with worry, and hordes of Dominicans stripping the condo and loading the contents onto a small pick-up truck which had to make repeat journeys.

I found it all very alarming. With Billy and Wanda both off the premises for who knows how long, who was going to make my dinner?
    I would also say its a good reality check for you Weyland... Its not all honey and roses underneath it all.....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Mad Re: Rent don't buy and limit your losses.

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    If your buddy had a lawyer he could stop this or get his stuff back. There is no common law marriage in DR. She has zero rights to any of his stuff.
    I had been e-mailing him ever since I found out her plans but it's been a problem for the past 8 months trying to get in touch with him. Last I knew he was on assignment in Singapore.

No excuse because they have internet connections in darkest Africa let alone a first class city like Singapore.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I would also say its a good reality check for you Weyland... It's not all honey and roses underneath it all.....
    Not sure how to take that comment but there was nothing new in that incident for me to learn from. I have read similar instances a hundred times on whoreboards and on DR1, and I have heard many similar stories from guys at Field of Dreams and Harbor View. Still, an occasional reminder to keep it tight doesn't hurt.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 699 Posts

Damn. sounds like the lawyers are greedy predators every where.

In the USA they chase ambulances and in the DR they chase gringos.
    Viejo Verde

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ingus_Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ingus_Khan View Post
    Damn. sounds like the lawyers are greedy predators every where.

In the USA they chase ambulances and in the DR they chase gringos.

Well put Ingus Khan.... well put

Its sad, and scary, but true.
    Last edited by ROVER; 09-07-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

It's been said many times before don't fall in love with those bitches, they don't love you , they only love what you can do for them. And once you you stop doing for them, they can turn quick. As Sir. Weyland so elegantly stated, although most if not all have heard the stories, it is amazing to me how quickly once a chica starts making a dude feel good, he forgets these lessons, so although a sad story, a neccessary one to share. Thanks for sharing Dom. Billy.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    It's been said many times before don't fall in love with those bitches, they don't love you , they only love what you can do for them. And once you you stop doing for them, they can turn quick. As Sir. Weyland so elegantly stated, although most if not all have heard the stories, it is amazing to me how quickly once a chica starts making a dude feel good, he forgets these lessons, so although a sad story, a neccessary one to share. Thanks for sharing Dom. Billy.
    This is definitely a case of "what happens in DR stays in DR". Don't get emotionally wrapped no matter how good the puta is! Heed the advice of the experienced ones here. Dom. Billy thanks for the reality check.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information