Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSRICHES JAN. 2005 TRIP "Puff The Magic Dragon, Lives B

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    I'm flying out in the morning. I already have plans to meet up with kevy and andy. We will meet at Domino Bar at 7pm. However, there is a winter weather advisory in New York..... Wish me luck!

JFK or EWR?....

Either way, you should be fine.
    JFK

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Hope your flight leaves NY before this next batch of snow hit us today. Pray for the snow to start after you've been in the air about an hour, and out of the way.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,410 Times in 78,295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    Hope your flight leaves NY before this next batch of snow hit us today. Pray for the snow to start after you've been in the air about an hour, and out of the way.
    Its snowing bad here in Conn. Bet on delays.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Wed. Jan 26:

No delays... The flight was not that great. Had screaming babies in front of me, coughing elderly woman to the right of me, a man to the left of me that wouldn't stop talking (in spanish no doubt) and two pretty chicas sitting directly behind me that i couldn´t focus on because they were BEHIND ME.

The customs dude tried to shake me down. He said he wasn´t going to check my bags and held out his hand. I acted stupid and gave him the soul handshake instead. Nice to meet you, see you later! Plenty of taxies outside for the $20 ride to Sosua.(what a rip off)

Got a room at Romanoff and was pleasantly surprized. $25 a night with AC that i really don´t need this trip. Room was clean, towels, double bed, safe, ac, ceiling fan, HOT HOT water. True, there are no shades on the windows but they do have those type of windows that you can´t see in. Restaurant, bar(with chicas) and pool on premisis. The hotel is located down the street from super super and judy´s. The only negative would be no TV in some rooms. But i have my Cd player with speakers so no problem. Overall, a good value.

Dropped off my bags and went to Judy´s cambio(29.80). Decided to go for a walk and ended up at the saloon bar located across from Rocky´s/Cowgirl bar. Decent bar with 5 chicas. Saw a cutie named Lenna and we talked for a while. 1000 pesos and she was on the back of the motoconche. Nice fat ass and pretty smile. The fuck was just okay but i made it work for me. I slayed it until she squirted on my nice clean sheets. Okay, thank you Lenna, now you have to go. Walked her to motoconche and said goodbye. I would fuck her again if the price is right.

I walked down by Sosua life and ran into the PEST (I mean manager). He offered the usual tour of the place and tried to set me up with a chica for later. No thank you but i will stop by. I notice the weather is a little cooler than it was in october. Shorts during the day but no problem wearing long sleeves at night.

As i´m walking back to the hotel, i run into Yulissa. Light skinned chica with a fat ass. She gets off the motoconche and walks with me a bit. I´m not really interested but i´m persuaded by her constant grabbing of my dick. Most mongers have bad reviews of this chica. But i got it for 1000 pesos and it was good. She fucked me like a champ. (WITH NO ATTITUDE) Probably wouldn´t do her again though.

I shower and then call Andy. We are gonna meet up with Kevyboy at 7pm. I stop by the chicken place by the barber shop for dinner. Great value as you guys already know. 70 to 90 pesos gets you a nice meal. I walk over to Dominoes where Andy and Kevy are already there. Andy staying at one ocean and kevy staying at europa. We introduce ourselves and have a couple beers. They are some really cool cats and i plan to hook up with them for some crystal´s adventure. As we´re sitting there, who walks up but STALKER(I mean Eridania). She has her hair wrapped because she´s on her way to the salon. Great, meet the guys and keep on moving. No tengo dinero. Andy walks off with a chica and kevy and i hit passions bar. Two new chicas there. Real cuties. The pictures don´t do them justice. I hold court with yenni, albania and of course, the lovely monica. I might do the massage thing tomorrow.(maybe) I´m not really feeling the massage this trip. I just want to fuck.

Later on, i meet up with kevy at classico. Two minutes there and he has a chica. Nice work. I do a few laps around the club and see some real cuties. The plan was to have someone new. That was the plan until i ran into Yazmin. Don´t want to see anyone else. Yazmin, finish your beer and let´s go. Really sweet girl. Wifie material as some of you guys already know. We go at it for the rest of the morning..................... more to cum!

Thanks
    $25 a night with AC that i really don´t need this trip.

I notice the weather is a little cooler than it was in october. Shorts during the day but no problem wearing long sleeves at night.
    Prsiches,

Is it that chilly? Awesome, I don't like it too hot.

How's the wind? Is it breezy...?

Thanks

I notice the weather is a little cooler than it was in october. Shorts during the day but no problem wearing long sleeves at night.
    Prsiches,

late night, it can get pretty cool. however, everyone's different.

Thanks
    Glad you didn't have to run into any delays at JFK, yesterday. Yo, if you go to Passions, and use Kenia, let me know how that is. I need to get into that. . So far a good start. The weather must be wonderful right now. Not too hot or cold.

Thanks

Prsiches,

late night, it can get pretty cool. however, everyone's different.
    When I was there 1.5wks ago, it was nice out. Low humidity, and cool breezes. I think the temp has been ranging from 70's to low 80's.

Thanks
    sounds like a nice trip so far....is the Ramonoff chica friendly???

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Wed. Jan 26:
    That was the plan until i ran into Yazmin. Don´t want to see anyone else. Yazmin, finish your beer and let´s go. Really sweet girl. Wifie material as some of you guys already know. We go at it for the rest of the morning..................... more to cum!
    You are the man psriches...glad to read that you are having a great time.

What up with Cristals? Are you going to make a run or what cuz?

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    ps,

You said that some of the rooms at Romanoff are without TV's. Are the ones that do cost extra?

Yasmin will definitely make you change your plans! Sounds like you're off to a great start!
    :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    ps,

You said that some of the rooms at Romanoff are without TV's. Are the ones that do cost extra?

Yasmin will definitely make you change your plans! Sounds like you're off to a great start!
    :P
    not sure, but i will check that out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Wed. Jan 26:
    That was the plan until i ran into Yazmin. Don´t want to see anyone else. Yazmin, finish your beer and let´s go. Really sweet girl. Wifie material as some of you guys already know. We go at it for the rest of the morning..................... more to cum!
    You are the man psriches...glad to read that you are having a great time.

What up with Cristals? Are you going to make a run or what cuz?
    Plans with kevy to make a fri or sat run to crystals.

Thanks
    THURS JAN 27

Walked Yazmin to the motoconche. Said our goodbyes and off she went. Walked down toward La Roca for breakfast. They have a very good breakfast and it gets to you in a timely manner. Outdoor seating with an excellant views of the morning action.

Afterwards, i walked down to the beach and up the avenue just meeting chicas. Saw this cutie walking with her father. I didn't give a fuck and a approached her. I said "pardon" to the father and asked her name. Her name is Yohaire. she claims that she is notaputa and works with her father in the communication store. I sence that this will take some time so i get the number and move on. I don't want to date, just fuck.

I head over to Donino bar where i run into palace Oneida and the stalker. Stalker wants to give it up for free but i pass. Oneida is talking that 1500 bullshit but i tell her this is not the palace. I say goodbye and i walk away. End of discussion. Next thing i know, Oneida follows me up the street and we settle for 1000 pesos, no motoconche money. We get to the hotel and i bang it hard after she got comfortable. Oneida is another one of these chicas that is either really good or really bad. No in between.

I send her on her way and head over to the Palace where i talk to John, Luca and some of the chicas. Not to many mongers there this week. Before i leave, i whisper in the bartenders ear, she nods her head and smiles. I head around the corner to Olga's massage. We talk for a minute and she shows me the place. It's basically a one room shack with bed. Not my thing but an excellant value at 600 pesos.

I head over to Passions where i meet up with Kevy. We talk with Peter and play around with the chicas. Mildred is in santo domingo and the big tittie chica in all the pictures no longer works there. I arrange to meet up with Monica another time for some private activities. Kevy and I leave to get some rest.

I grab some $3 chicken from across the road and take it back to the hotel. Again, i have to thank Magnum for the excellant review of Romanoff hotel. For $25, it's a great value. There is a chica bar on premisis and one across the road. At this point, i'm not sure if i want to go to bb's. I might just stick around sosua.

I sit at the bar to eat my chicken dinner and kick it with the bartender, Evelesi. She claimed to be a notaputa but one hour later, she was in my room for a bbbj. Thank you baby, time for my power nap.

At about 10:30pm, i head over to Dominoes to meet up with Kevy. I'm greeted there by the stalker, yulissa and palace naomi. Stalker still offering free toto. I might hit it before i leave but not until then. I have someone translate, "i don't want no stalkers while on vacation". Needless to say, she didn't think that was funny, but who gives a fuck. Now move out of my way so i can speak to Naomi. She is looking so tasty these days. She tells me to meet her in classico later. Maybe!!

Kevy and i walk down the avenue. We stop at cowgirls, saloon girls and the new spot, lumumba bar. Chicas in all three but we move on anyway. We get to Sosua life and the place is packed. Chicas everywhere! Within a few minutes, Kevy has this chica rubbing his nuts. He chats with her and takes his time negotiating. You guys would have been proud. 1000 pesos and they're headed up the block to europa. Meanwhile, i chat with the bartender. A real cutie named Yoseli. We talk and she starts with the salida shit. I cut her off and tell her i don't pay no salida fee. We arrange to meet up after she gets off at 2am.

I walk next door to classico downstairs bar area. I immediately spot a german tourist chica giving me that "eye of the chosen one" look. I walk over to her and start up a convo. She's telling me about everyone getting sick at casa marina hotel and getting ripped off by doctor bills. She has been given two shots a day for four days and the first day intravenos(spelling). Anyway, i act concerned but i'm more concerned about that nice ass and big tits. We talk for about an hour. But here's the problem, it's getting close to 2am and i have to meet Yoseli(sosua life bartender). The thing with free tourist pussy, is that you have to act on it right then and there. It's still a hit or miss but i decide to stick it out. I take her for a walk for a change off atmosphere from BAR to ROMANTIC. We walk down by the entrance of the beach, kissing, holding hands. I put her hand on my dick and it's hard as a rock. She whispers that she's so wet. That's all i needed to hear. Hey motoconche driver, let's go!!

This is where it got crazy: Annie(free german tourist chica) and i pull up to the hotel and get off the bike. A taxi van pulls up and 6 policia get out with guns/shotguns drawn. They order the driver to empty his pockets and order us to do the same. I was trying to understand what the fuck was going on but i could only focus on the guns. The hotel security comes rushing out and talks to the policia in spanish. After a few minutes, they let us go. It seems that they were looking for drugs. Alot of police activity in sosua lately. Even chicas getting locked up all over the place. Not sure what that's about. Anyway, i take german chica to the room and bang out all my anxieties for the next 3 hours. talk to you guys later.......

Thanks
    Oneida is talking that 1500 bullshit but i tell her this is not the palace. I say goodbye and i walk away. End of discussion. Next thing i know, Oneida follows me up the street and we settle for 1000 pesos, no motoconche money.
    The rest of the Palace putas better get used to it. My crew will not give them anything over a $1000rd.

This set price bullshit will cease. My attitude is that we're all hurtin', and it seems we're the only ones taking a beating over the currency exchange. Instead of these establishments adjusting their prices...what do they do...raise them. Providers must and will take a hit as well.

Therefore, I may skip Passions too...I'm going over the numbers. That place is expensive with the exchange. Don't get me wrong, I may still tryout the place but I'm ruling out an every morning/afternoon massage there.

I'd rather get a good massage like M&M and screw a puta.

Thanks
    DAMN, good report...i like that....i'm going to stick to that 1000 peso deal when i return in May....wondering, at Olga's massage, do you get a BBBJ there?

Jay

Thanks
    Just got off the phone with girlfriend. Told her i was going to visit an old college buddy in Virginia. She wasn't all that happy about it and had that suspicious look. I guess it was a woman's intuition that something was up. So i think i'll do the birth certificate thing this trip. I don't want this to haunt me later on. I'll carry my passport just in case but let them stamp the travel birth certificate.

I live in Norfolk, VA. If I can cover for you let me know by PM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    DAMN, good report...i like that....i'm going to stick to that 1000 peso deal when i return in May....wondering, at Olga's massage, do you get a BBBJ there?

Jay
    BBBJ at Olgas? Absolutely!!

Thanks
    ps, sorry to hear about the "raid" at your hotel. Damn! That was probably a mood killer (especially for the already sick tourist chica).
    :shock:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    sounds like a nice trip so far....is the Ramonoff chica friendly???
    The Romanoff is chica friendly. Always about 3 or 4 chicas hanging around. Security will ask for ID at night only. Another chica bar across the street, judy's and sports bar(showing all sporting events, including sat. boxing match) just down the street also. Many motoconches at all hours of the night. And plenty of tourist chicas wandering the back road.......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information