Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Beautiful Girls

Thanks

Looking for Beautiful Girls

Ive been to DR a few times (PP) but I keep hearing about Santiago. I plan to go Oct 1 - Oct 4 maybe till the 6th if it BLOWS my mind. Im looking for some good action and any recommends on hotels where i can take them and stay...If you want to hear about PP, I got alot of good stories and recommendations for there too..idk if i can receive PMs but you can try

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Looking for Beautiful Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Mints View Post
    Ive been to DR a few times (PP) but I keep hearing about Santiago. I plan to go Oct 1 - Oct 4 maybe till the 6th if it BLOWS my mind. Im looking for some good action and any recommends on hotels where i can take them and stay...If you want to hear about PP, I got alot of good stories and recommendations for there too..idk if i can receive PMs but you can try
    Why don't you report some of those great stories right here, on the board, so everyone can enjoy them instead of via PM's

As far as hotels, there is some good info, if you do a search or check out the Santiago reports or Santiago hotel section of the site.

I myself don't know much about Santiago, but there are definitely a few afficionados.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

What type of hotel are you looking for (high end, more inexpensive)?

Thanks

Yayow- thats a good point. Ill post in the PP section. Im new to this so I hope you can give me a newbie pass I started a thread in the Santiago hotels section as well to get advice. It looks like Camp David is cool but far from everything.

Gdogg- under $100/night but i would like to sleep with both eyes closed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I generally stay in the Aloha Sol when I'm in Santiago. The rooms are decent (nothing to brag about) and reasonably priced ($54 and up). But the thing I like most about this hotel is that it is centrally located to everything. Because it's right in the middle of downtown Santiago, it's within walking distance of banks, grocery stores, pharmacies, the flea market etc. But it's also within walking distance of the monument and all of the bars and restaurants surrounding it.

Though $150RD is enough to get you just about anywhere in Santiago by taxi (other than the airport), I like to walk as much as I can because I believe that it's the best way to experience the city and it's people. So I generally make the Aloha Sol my base and go from there.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Im actually leaning towards Aloha Sol... i think its location is perfect for a newbie to Santiago. Im only going for 4 days/3 nights...hopefully i can have some fresh DR material that can be useful to the forum. Should I have a local reserve for me or it doesnt matter?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Im actually leaning towards Aloha Sol... i think its location is perfect for a newbie to Santiago. Im only going for 4 days/3 nights...hopefully i can have some fresh DR material that can be useful to the forum. Should I have a local reserve for me or it doesnt matter?
    It doesn't matter, the price will be the same. That said, to make the most of Santiago, you'll need to have a good grasp of Spanish, and maybe hook up with one of you POP contacts who knows his way around Santiago. It's not like Sosua, where everything is more or less on one street.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My spanish is quite solid but im not fluent. Also, where's everyone favorite spot to pick up girls? or will i be welcomed in the lobby of Aloha Sol?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

My spanish is quite solid but im not fluent. Also, where's everyone favorite spot to pick up girls? or will i be welcomed in the lobby of Aloha Sol?
    LOL! No. It's definitely not that type of hotel. Though they are guest friendly, they try to maintain a certain atmosphere. At lot of well-to-do dominican families and businessmen stay there. Therefore, they greatly appreciate discretion when bringing in guests. The type of hotel where girls hang out in the lobby really doesn't exist in Santiago. It's not a tourist town. And the pros there handle themselves a lot more discretely.

There are a lot of different places to pick up girls in Santiago. Rather than list them all, I'd encourage you to read up in this section, as quite a bit has been posted. However, I will tell you this. Be prepared to use your spanish, as hardly any of the girls will speak english. And just remember that Santiago IS NOT SOSUA. Therefore, you'll have to adjust your mongering strategy accordingly.

Good Luck.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OK DC...I think I understand the vibe there. I'll try to be discreet when Im there. I actually look dominican which helps so I wont stick out too bad but I wont bring in the sluttiest looking chick in there either. Ill dig around some other threads for spots to go. Thanks again!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

For straight P4P you have pretty much 3 main options:

Passions

Illusiones

Casa Blanca

There are car washes such as:

Kelvin

Gomez Diaz

Korona - I have heard they have reopened

Colonia - may be closed?

You can also hang out near the monument at the bars. Ahi Bar is known to have some chicas looking to hook up but again santiago is about 1,000,000 % more discreet than Sosua.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Urinal Mints...yuck, how did you come by that screen name?
    I've offended you.....goood

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Urinal Mints...yuck, how did you come by that screen name?

IDK...Im crazy, man. In regards to car washes, what's that scene like? is it an actual car wash?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

IDK...Im crazy, man. In regards to car washes, what's that scene like? is it an actual car wash?

urinal mints lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Welcome to ISOC, Urinal Mints. Maybe you could use an avatar?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    Welcome to ISOC, Urinal Mints. Maybe you could use an avatar?

Click to see pic

I found an appropriate avatar...THANKS!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Urinal Mints For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Santiago is not a place for beginners. If you go to the Night Clubs yes you will find girls of all sizes and shapes but it will cost you...carwashes are more hit or miss! During the day it will not be an easy task to find company even speaking decent spanish. The place is much more private which is good but requires more time and effort to "hunt" for what you want. I love Santiago and there are some very nice hotels and restaurants of all price ranges. I have stayed at the Grand Almirante (Jr. Suites very nice) and the Marriott (I do not believe that it is a Marriott anymore as it was bought out) as it has a nice suite with Jaccuzi and a large TV. I do stay at either place when I am on a budget. I have been 8 or more times in the past two years but I have always brought my entertainment (from POP / Sosua) with me or arranged for it to meet me when I arrive at the airport.

Puerto Plata (FOD or BB's) and Sosua (everywhere) have much more to offer and for a better price (bang for the buck) than Santiago. You will also find more like minded individuals to hang out with in Puerto Plata and Sosua.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Lots of girls in santiago but you need a car, some spanish and a bit of a plan. its a big city with a lot of traffic at certain times too. everything is much more spread out and its not so much of a tourist town. that extends to the chicas too so they arent as receptive as in sosua. that said with a bit of a plan and some spanish you wouldnt have a problem if your a little patient.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ingus_Khan View Post
    So your saying the 4K-6K RD prices I am hereing are not justified. I am thinking of a side trip to Santiago only because I was told by some regular mongers and some Dominicans that sosua women are bottom dwelling fish and you get better bang for your buck quality wise in Santiago. Hell, just last week average bitchs were turning there noses up at 1500 for a quickie and 2500TLN.

Daaayuuum!!!! Where you hearing prices like that, I would definitelhy move in another direction, than pay those types of prices, I ain't cheap but prices like that aren't even in my vocabulary.

As far as chicas turning up their noses at those prices, that's crazy, there ain't that many clients in town for them to turn their noses at anything, stay patient and be willing to walk away, you walk away from a few that quote you those prices and the word will get out that you ain't a fool, and you will be surprised how quickly the prices get back in line.

The regular Sosua chica that is there 24/7, may be considered as bottom dwellers by some, I personally don't see it that way, as I have received much pleasure over the years from some of those so called bottom dwellers, and remember many of those Sosua chicas especially on the weekends are actually the same chicas you will see in Santiago or Santo Domingo. Same chicas in many instances, how is it when they are in Santiago they are top notch, and when they decide to spend the weekend in Sosua they all of a sudden become bottom dwellers, I don't get it

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Lots of girls in santiago but you need a car, some spanish and a bit of a plan. its a big city with a lot of traffic at certain times too. everything is much more spread out and its not so much of a tourist town. that extends to the chicas too so they arent as receptive as in sosua. that said with a bit of a plan and some spanish you wouldnt have a problem if your a little patient.

Swiggy thanks for the input, welcome to the family here, you seem knowledgeable especially in regards to Santiago, I also notice this was your first post (although you've been a member for quite awhile), maybe you would be so kind to help some of us navigate Santiago a little better by spreading the knowledge.

Please!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information