Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am Currently here in Puerto Plata

Thanks

I am Currently here in Puerto Plata

I came down here last week with a couple of new guys, and they had a blast, we stayed at the New Garden for 2 days, a good place. The owner is very polite and friendly, the new side has very modern clean rooms, the A/C works great, I actually had to turn it off it got so cold. There are always plenty of chicas around at the hotel. The only thing a little wierd for my friends was the manager, not the owner. We came late at night and was checked in by the security, then in the morning the owner confirmed our check in, as we were eating breakfast this older german man came over and just stood next to our table starring at us after a minute or two we finally asked could we help you. He never introduced himself as the manager or nothing. Not saying he was mean, just he really lacks cutomer service in his actions and personality, From there we moved over to the New Garden for 1 day, Jiahd One of the brothers (owner) was the to check us in, This is one cool kat, talk about customer service. This guy will bend over backwards for you, The rooms here are not as nice as New Gardens new rooms, but for 25 bucks less a night they are great. We then traveled to Puerto PLata were we stayed at Field of Dreams, I must say this place is awesome, very laid back here, always chicas her to choose if you want, they compltly remodeled the pool. The staff here is top notch at my 29.00 rate this place was a steal. I took my friends to cabarete which ended up being there favorite beach. For chicas Sosua we did the usual walk the strip and the discos, girls are hurting her so TLN if you speak fluent spanish was as low as 1000rd , In Puerto Plata I took my friends to the tourist traps, Cristal/bohem but we loved the liitle dominican traps buy the port where you could get them for 1000rd easliy all night long everyday of the week. It may have been so cheap because my fiends age and looks, myself i basiclly a fat slob. Freebies as much as this my start a unintended debate, our group of three pulled a total of 4 freebies NO CASH, but as nothing is free in the DR, we did have dinner and a night of dancing. I will still be here for a week and a half, I usally stay at Portifinos, however I have now found a new home here at Field of Dreams. as for all the debates which is better, Both Blackbeards and FOD are great, BB has more chicas yes more activities yes. Both are clean, both have decent restaurants to eat and bars/pool. I always rent a car when I am here so the issue of being in the middle of nowhere isn't a issue. FYI for the guys the don't rent cars here. It's cheaper if you rent a car in the DR than doing taxi's 2 weeks run $275, pay with a credit card and most credit cards will pay for the insurance, gas is the killer her at 140rd a gallon. Just drive like you are from the EAst coast and you will be fine. Most guys that come down take regular taxis that cost 25 or more to Sosua even though you can take cheaper ways . Renting a car is the best option worried about getting lost sure but only one magor road from PP to Sosua interstate 5. If you have any questions please post and i will try and answer.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: I am Currently here in Puerto Plata

thanks for the input Cash.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hey Cash,

Sounds like your having fun! I love those little places by the port as well - if you see Weyland around there say Hi from me!
    Think you can put Chicas on his account now in El Consulada...........

Hope you enjoy Field of Dreams - its where ill be staying on my next trip - please give a full report of the place and how it is now!

Have fun!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

good report.............

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

thanks for the report cash!!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cash money View Post
    It may have been so cheap because my fiends age and looks, myself i basiclly a fat slob.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Cash Jihad is the man I rented a motorcycle for 10 a day and I didnt even stay at the hotel. If the villa is not a option I will stay with Jihad. Like Jihad says his place is your place.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

The FOD website is quoting $46 a night for rooms...you mentioned $29 a night. Did you get in on a deal? Are there girls that hang around the hotel?

Thanks
    Thanked 33,953 Times in 10,159 Posts

The $29 deal ended at the end of September.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Thanks for the intel. I always enjoy Puerto Plata. I didn't know about the pick up spots, being that I have hooked up with a couple internet Chicas, and ended up at a Cabana or taking them back to Sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I AM SURE WE ALL PAST EACH OTHER ONE OR MORE NIGHT IN SOSUA....
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cash money View Post
    I always rent a car when I am here so the issue of being in the middle of nowhere isn't a issue. FYI for the guys the don't rent cars here. It's cheaper if you rent a car in the DR than doing taxi's 2 weeks run $275, pay with a credit card and most credit cards will pay for the insurance, gas is the killer her at 140rd a gallon. Just drive like you are from the EAst coast and you will be fine. Most guys that come down take regular taxis that cost 25 or more to Sosua even though you can take cheaper ways . Renting a car is the best option worried about getting lost sure but only one magor road from PP to Sosua interstate 5. If you have any questions please post and i will try and answer.
    There are other considerations present when renting a car in The DR. I'm not trying to change how you do things, but you might consider doing a search herein for what they might be.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be in Cabarete in December I was just wondering where are the places to monger in Puerto Plata that you guys were talking about for RD1000 for all night. I have been there before I will be renting a car again and fluent in spanish. I have done Classicos and enjoyed it just want to try something different.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mrbrolick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will take a walk along the Malacon during the night, there are alot of restaurants and bars along the stretch from the fort to the new super market la sertina(big yellow building) I saw lots of girls just walking around and hanging out. Then you have Cristals is another place.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrolick View Post
    I will be in Cabarete in December I was just wondering where are the places to monger in Puerto Plata that you guys were talking about for RD1000 for all night. I have been there before I will be renting a car again and fluent in spanish. I have done Classicos and enjoyed it just want to try something different.
    Puerto Plata is not point-and-click like Sosúa. I have recently moved here and am gradually building up a list of chicas who will fuck for 1500 TLN / 1000 ST (or less). See my post here:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...24&postcount=6

To take just one example, quite a few of the chicas from El Consulador will go home with you for 1000 pesos once they finish work at midnight (so no salida to pay) but you won't find any 8s, 9s, or 10s there and precious few 6s or 7s. But gringos are a novelty for them, unlike in Sosúa, and I find them fun to be with.

However, I cannot see the point of coming all the way from Cabarete. They won't go back there with you, so you would have to pay for a cabaña.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This site is great also how do I get to the countryside from cabarete I am fluent in spanish and I will be driving. I am looking for a couple of non-pros or semi-pros.

Thanks

re weyland
    Can you tell me where El Consulador is located ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    re weyland
    Can you tell me where El Consulador is located ?
    If you come from Sosúa direction past the stadium and hospital along the southern bypass carretera you will eventually reach La Javilla. Instead of turning right there (either into the town centre or down Avenida Colón towards the Malecon) continue on towards Costambar (and eventually Santiago).

You will see the distinctive three-storey apricot-coloured Harbor View building on your left on the hillside.

Take the next turning right (it is called Pentración al Muelle, though you will be lucky to see a streetname sign, they only last about two days). It would eventually lead you to the port but El Consulador is only about the eighth little building on the left. The whole front is painted a dirty orange color. Easy parking outside or on the opposite side of the road.

It opens at 2.00pm (perhaps earlier) but doesn't really liven up until 6.00pm when guys get off work and by 10.00pm it is full on Fridays and Saturdays.

Salida is 500 pesos and they have let me walk away even in the daytime when they are dead quiet rather than reduce it. My current regular used to work there and assures me that the locals pay 500 pesos for salida too.

Amazingly, despite all the times I have been there, I only recently found out that they have a room in the back to bang the chicas on site. It cannot be much used because I have never once seen guys and chicas go out back together nor has any chica offered me that option.

My present chica looked me straight in the eye and assured me (no doubt truthfully) that she had only salida'd with one client before me. Later when I found out about the room in the back she admitted she had banged a dozen or so back there!

300 metres down the same street on the right is El Chakerero, a more upmarket place with better looking chicas and waiter service but higher prices. They will ask you for 700 pesos salida but I have always got it down to 500.

400 metres further down on the left just before the port is La Canita, a rancho tipico dance-hall. Not really a pick-up place, but some semi-putas hang there after 10.00pm.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    I will take a walk along the Malacon during the night, there are alot of restaurants and bars along the stretch from the fort to the new super market la sertina(big yellow building) I saw lots of girls just walking around and hanging out. Then you have Cristals is another place.
    just bring a clothes pin for your nose if its low tide over there. I ate at a restaurant one night and every time the wind blew it smelled like rotten eggs.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Cash Jihad is the man I rented a motorcycle for 10 a day and I didnt even stay at the hotel. If the villa is not a option I will stay with Jihad. Like Jihad says his place is your place.
    I thought I was doing good when I got my ride for $12 a day across from Baily's.

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you come from Sosúa direction past the stadium and hospital along the southern bypass carretera you will eventually reach La Javilla. Instead of turning right there (either into the town centre or down Avenida Colón towards the Malecon) continue on towards Costambar (and eventually Santiago).

You will see the distinctive three-storey apricot-coloured Harbor View building on your left on the hillside.

Take the next turning right (it is called Pentración al Muelle, though you will be lucky to see a streetname sign, they only last about two days). It would eventually lead you to the port but El Consulador is only about the eighth little building on the left. The whole front is painted a dirty orange color. Easy parking outside or on the opposite side of the road.

It opens at 2.00pm (perhaps earlier) but doesn't really liven up until 6.00pm when guys get off work and by 10.00pm it is full on Fridays and Saturdays.

Salida is 500 pesos and they have let me walk away even in the daytime when they are dead quiet rather than reduce it. My current regular used to work there and assures me that the locals pay 500 pesos for salida too.

Amazingly, despite all the times I have been there, I only recently found out that they have a room in the back to bang the chicas on site. It cannot be much used because I have never once seen guys and chicas go out back together nor has any chica offered me that option.

My present chica looked me straight in the eye and assured me (no doubt truthfully) that she had only salida'd with one client before me. Later when I found out about the room in the back she admitted she had banged a dozen or so back there!

300 metres down the same street on the right is El Chakerero, a more upmarket place with better looking chicas and waiter service but higher prices. They will ask you for 700 pesos salida but I have always got it down to 500.

400 metres further down on the left just before the port is La Canita, a rancho tipico dance-hall. Not really a pick-up place, but some semi-putas hang there after 10.00pm.

Has anyone been to a spot that is on the way to Puerto Plata from Sosua. It is also a orange colored building one the right hand side. They have a on site room to bang the chicas in. It is only 800rd. Their is not much to the room. My wingman banged one and took another back to Sosua with us. It was her first time in Sosua. He took her to classicos. She went wild. She was nice looking, but she only came in a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops! I think he has turned this country girl into a Sosua regular. He did not pay a salida. She just jumped on the bike and rode out with us. She got kicked out of classicos because she did not have her ID. He gave her a hug and said "good by". She did not ask for taxi fare. She just said that she would be back the next day with a dress and high hill shoes!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information