Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am Currently here in Puerto Plata

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: I am Currently here in Puerto Plata

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    Has anyone been to a spot that is on the way to Puerto Plata from Sosua. It is also a orange colored building one the right hand side.
    That's a bit vague. It is a long way from Sosúa to PP. Which pueblo? If in Cangrejos then you mean Rio Verde. I believe that is partly orange-coloured.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ight=rio+verde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, he must thinking of Rio Verde, not that bad last time I was there. The music is a little bit too loud for me though.

Thanks

El Consulado is not really best place in town unless you like the cheap fat ladies that no one else likes.

There are some pretty heavy strips on stage sometimes and if you are lucky you maybe receive a BJ on stage in front of all other men...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Exterminator View Post
    El Consulador is not really best place in town unless you like the cheap fat ladies that no one else likes.
    I have had one fat chica from there four times (the only fat whore I have ever fucked in my life) and she is just great both in and out of the cama. This is her.

Otherwise, and I have just checked my records, I have had seventeen others from there all flaca or flacita, but it is a question of looking in regularly to see if there is any fresh and slim talent. No problem for me because I only live ten minutes walk away.

It is a bar for Dominicans not gringos, and believe me, they do appreciate the fat ladies.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

She looks thick but not what I would call fat. She still looks tone in the photo above. Wait till she hits 35 and has 4 kids then she will most likely be fat!
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    She looks thick but not what I would call fat. She still looks tone in the photo above. Wait till she hits 35 and has 4 kids then she will most likely be fat!
    Lovely girl but definitely fat to someone like me who likes to play the xylophone on chicas' ribcages. She is 20 now. her she is again:

The Exterminator is correct that most of the El Consulador chicas are lumpy or ugly or hardcore (though only a few in the latter category, mainly among the strippers) so it is not worth making a special trip there from elsewhere, but if you happen to be nearby it is worth popping in for a look. I have found some nice 7s there at cheap prices, and remember that I will normally only take haitianas so that limits my selection a lot.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

she is not that fat although for 20 years, have you checked out Cubacana already??

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Exterminator View Post
    she is not that fat although for 20 years, have you checked out Cubacana already??
    By coincidence, a friend was supposed to be taking me there tonight. But I am recovering from (... I have no idea what, some type of mild fever) so I will have a quiet night a casa.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 568 Posts

Weyland, she's not fat. She's thick.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brovo35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Weyland you remind me of one of my good friends. He would consider her fat also. I call him a Nazi because if the girl doesn't look like they just came out of a concentration camp he doesn't want to fuck with them.
    He thinks the actress from Alley Mcbeal is super sexy. If he can't see the ribs he considers them fat.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Speaking of El Consulador I had my first bad experience there last night (apart from once having to nag a new waitress who wanted to keep the change). I had been to the farmacia to buy a bottle of cough medicine and 3 packets of chiclets (700 pesos). Called into EC to see if there was any new talent (there wasn't) and dumped the little bag on the next seat. Five minutes later it had gone while I was watching the dancing. I didn't even notice anyone walk past me! I guess the thief will enjoy the chiclets, don't know about the cough medicine. Any other bar I would have kept my hand on my property but I had gotten too comfortable in EC. Mea Culpa!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Weyland you remind me of one of my good friends. He would consider her fat also. I call him a Nazi because if the girl doesn't look like they just came out of a concentration camp he doesn't want to fuck with them.
    He thinks the actress from Alley Mcbeal is super sexy. If he can't see the ribs he considers them fat.
    I don't think your analogy is in very good taste.

The "thick" chica is one of my favorites. The point I was making is that there are chicas in El Consulador who are not fat (or ugly) if you have time to sift them out (just leave your cough medicine at home first). She was by far the thickest I have had from there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I don't think your analogy is in very good taste.

The "thick" chica is one of my favorites. The point I was making is that there are chicas in El Consulador who are not fat (or ugly) if you have time to sift them out (just leave your cough medicine at home first). She was by far the thickest I have had from there.
    Forgive me if the comparison offend you are anyone else. The analogy I was making is that my friend loves a very skinny chica.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information