Thread: Any New Blood in La Vega?

Thanks

Any New Blood in La Vega?

Has anyone been here recently? Just wondering if there are any places for chicas worth checking out since I'll be flying into the STI area on Oct 1st. Since its only 15-20 min away from STI, I might do a hit and run. Any info is appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Any New Blood in La Vega?

Off the topic somewhat how far is Jarbacoa from cabarete I am fluent in spanish and i will be driving.

Thanks

You're looking at a 2 hour drive for sure. I have an apartment in La Vega and take the trip to POP and Sosua from La Vega semi frequently. My novia is from Jarabacoa and the chicas definetly have their own flavor. (Delicious)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr McGlovin View Post
    You're looking at a 2 hour drive for sure. I have an apartment in La Vega and take the trip to POP and Sosua from La Vega semi frequently. My novia is from Jarabacoa and the chicas definetly have their own flavor. (Delicious)
    So where are the spots in La Vega & Jarabacoa, I'm sure you've been to a couple with your novia, where does she and her girlfriends hang ??
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrolick View Post
    Off the topic somewhat how far is Jarbacoa from cabarete I am fluent in spanish and i will be driving.

If you knew the actual way, I would say 2 hours, maybe a little less. There are no signs.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

I have a place with my girl in Santiago, She is From La Vega goes to the university there 3 nights a week and we are there frequently together, there is a lot of HOT girls there , you must be pretty good in spanish, and don't expect them to come up to you and proposition ya , cause it wont happen, you gotta (work it).
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaSeeka View Post
    I have a place with my girl in Santiago, She is From La Vega goes to the university there 3 nights a week and we are there frequently together, there is a lot of HOT girls there , you must be pretty good in spanish, and don't expect them to come up to you and proposition ya , cause it wont happen, you gotta (work it).

Understand all of that, but what or where are the clubs you guys who spend a lot of times in the area, go to when in town??

I may be asking a lot here, but do any of you know any of the names of the clubs where a lot of the chicas hang out, again I realize spanish is a must, and of course it isn't Sosua, Boca or even Santo Domingo, so you need to act accordingly, when dealing with the chicas, got all of that, just want to know if anyone knows the places you should at least start in?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Laughing Re: Any New Blood in La Vega?

There really is only one main street in La Vega, and the only reputable club is Kafe' Klaro. It is the most popular Club in town. Most visits there I am the only gringo, just the way I like it. Lounge type V.I.P. area that has a great view of the dance floor. Usually lot's of local chica's. I have seen several 8's and 9's in there. Spanish is neccessary as most in town speak little to no English. Proper attire is encouraged but not neccessary.

There are a few casa's on the sides of bars on te main road as well. The quality of the chica's was around 5's - 6's and the boom boom rooms were sketchy. Santiago is so close that most "Vegano's" will go to Passion. Much, much larger and with all the great Cabanas right there.

Bora Bora has a duplex room with a stripper pole with disco lights. Great for making "home movies"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr McGlovin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 734 Posts

I go to La Vega only during Carnival. That is the best time to go otherwise it just another day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gmalet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, Carnival is the best time in La Vega. Even the weeks prior and after it are jumping.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr McGlovin View Post
    There really is only one main street in La Vega, and the only reputable club is Kafe' Klaro. It is the most popular Club in town. Most visits there I am the only gringo, just the way I like it. Lounge type V.I.P. area that has a great view of the dance floor. Usually lot's of local chica's. I have seen several 8's and 9's in there. Spanish is neccessary as most in town speak little to no English. Proper attire is encouraged but not neccessary.

There are a few casa's on the sides of bars on te main road as well. The quality of the chica's was around 5's - 6's and the boom boom rooms were sketchy. Santiago is so close that most "Vegano's" will go to Passion. Much, much larger and with all the great Cabanas right there.

Bora Bora has a duplex room with a stripper pole with disco lights. Great for making "home movies"
    There are some "tipicos" out on the main highway as well. I went to one with a date years back and remember getting checked out by some local talent.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information