Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DR Chicas or Colombians-Your thoughs please

Thanks

DR Chicas or Colombians-Your thoughs please

Hey guys,

Thanks to your useful comments I've decided to give in and give DR a try...I usually monger in Colombia and simply love the girsl down there. I'm curious to know the thoughts of you experienced mongers: How do you rate DR Chicas next to Colombian Paisas? (Attitude, GFE, performance etc?)

Also, I noticed in most posts that the DR chicas are mostly dark...I prefer my coffee with some cream, so do you think that would be limiting for me in DR? Of course I'm willing to bang anything with a hole and 2 tits but I do ike lighter or mixed race girls.

Also my SPanish sucks!! Another problem??

I'm booked at BB for 3 days (Oct 6 to 9) and then New Garden for 5 days (Oct 9 to 14). I sure could use a wingman...I buying the first round of course.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jojoslim For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Re: DR Chicas or Colombians-Your thoughs please

you will find light-skin latinas in the DR, but they will not be the majority as if you were in Colombia. You should not have a problem finding the flavor you so desire. Now, your lack of spanish should not be much of a problem, especially if you have the basics down. I found it more difficult with conversing in Colombia than I did in the DR.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jojoslim View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks to your useful comments I've decided to give in and give DR a try...I usually monger in Colombia and simply love the girsl down there. I'm curious to know the thoughts of you experienced mongers: How do you rate DR Chicas next to Colombian Paisas? (Attitude, GFE, performance etc?)

Also, I noticed in most posts that the DR chicas are mostly dark...I prefer my coffee with some cream, so do you think that would be limiting for me in DR? Of course I'm willing to bang anything with a hole and 2 tits but I do ike lighter or mixed race girls.

I'm booked at BB for 3 days (Oct 6 to 9) and then New Garden for 5 days (Oct 9 to 14). I sure could use a wingman...I buying the first round of course.
    You are picky, 2 tits hell some guys including myself wouldn't care if a cute babe with a smokin ass was flat as a board or had a double masectomy.
    Anything---I am glad you ended the sentence with girls Have a Great Trip

Thanks

Knotty,
    Thanks for your response and reassurance...I'm looking forward to the trip and I don't need all girls to be light-skinned, just about 8...but they must be hot as well...I'd rather take a dark 10 than a light 5 or 6...But like they say, "in the dark, all ats are grey."

Mike, you're correct about a hot ass being enough, but I do like to suck on them big juicy tities...Must be some compensating from my childhood...In any case, if shes ugly with a hot ass then I dont care about the tities too since they're out of reach.

What are thoughts about attitude and GFE..personality etc. I like to have rappor with my hos and by what's written on this board, it seems like Dr Chicas are mostly hardcore and pushy...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojoslim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Knotty,
    Thanks for your response and reassurance...I'm looking forward to the trip and I don't need all girls to be light-skinned, just about 8...but they must be hot as well...I'd rather take a dark 10 than a light 5 or 6...But like they say, "in the dark, all ats are grey."

Mike, you're correct about a hot ass being enough, but I do like to suck on them big juicy tities...Must be some compensating from my childhood...In any case, if shes ugly with a hot ass then I dont care about the tities too since they're out of reach.

What are thoughts about attitude and GFE..personality etc. I like to have rappor with my hos and by what's written on this board, it seems like Dr Chicas are mostly hardcore and pushy...
    Like everything in this hobby, no matter where you go, it's YMMV. But, you have two issues here, as I see it and I guess I'll address each one at a time.

Lack of Spanish:

You don't need to be fluent for either place, but you will have a much easier time in The DR having less Spanish. If you really have nothing more than "mas cervesa" don't even think about Colombia unless you have a babysitter.

You could go to the mansion if you don't mind paying 3 or 4 times as much as you might otherwise pay, but aside of that, that's about it.

I stayed at the penthouse with a guy who didn't speak a word of Spanish. He lucked out that two of us were solo and helped him out. You cannot count on that, however, and I thought he was nuts going there, even though he did manage to have a good time.

I went to Blackbeards a few times while learning the basics and have never regretted that. I never did manage to score a lighter skinned girl at Blackbeards, though.

You can hook up with some brother ISOCers if you stay in Sosua, but again there is a question of luck. I went there alone one time and there wasn't a single American staying at The NG, Casa Cayena, Casa Valeria nor Rocky's.

Because I don't know anyone there, (locals) I wound up being pretty bored when I wasn't in bed with a chica.

Your fondness for lighter skinned chicas:

In the DR, you need to go to Santiago or Santo Domingo to get a reliable supply of lighter girls. Unfortunately, SD is nowhere as friendly as Sosua and the Dominicans in Santiago don't speak anywhere as much English as those in Sosua. Santiago would almost be as bad a place to go as Medellin, language wise.

You can luck out in Sosua, but then again I've gone there for a week and have seen only a handful. They are not the majority there, by any means, so you are fighting with everyone who feels like you as well as those who just feel like a blancita that night.

In short, you will have to take your chances in Sosua, unless you want to go to Colombia and feel like a fish outta water.

In regards to the quality of chicas, I've found much more that I like in Medellin, but I've found a few nice ones in The DR too. That was, however, after I was able to communicate better. I find GFE to be like dating, you need to be able to make them feel comfortable with you before they start acting like they like you.

Given your lack of Spanish I think you'd fare better in The DR trying to make something happen because you wouldn't be able to get your point across in MDE very well.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I like it all, and if your preference is for lighter skinned. then look as some of my trip rpts, and u will see plenty of hottie light skinned chcas.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    .....don't even think about Colombia unless you have a babysitter.
    i think he's been there before.

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Hey guys,

With my experience with both dominicanas and colombianas I have concluded that paisas definitley beat dominicanas hands down for facial beauty but dominicanas generally are more sexy body wise but of course there are exceptions.

To find what you like ( lighter skinned chicas) you are going to have to go off the beaten track a little in the D.R. and refine your spanish skills ( which you are capable of if you have the desire) . So IMHO if you do not have the motivation to refine your spanish skills and to go off the beaten track a bit, stick to the JIMMYDR script and travel the path most traversed eg. tourist areas and probably colombia would be better for you.

Its a beautiful thing as the choice is all yours ... whatever you decide and wherever your travells bring you enjoy the journey.
    Last edited by ROVER; 10-01-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been to Sosua and pop many times also I have a home in Aruba were one side of the island is straight and the other(San Nicholas) is legal goverment control prostitution. Columbian college age chicas are imported there by the Gin Mill owners ,they stay there visas(3 months) then go back with mucho bucks (more then they could of made in certain parts of Columbia).In my opinion Columbian beauty,I'm talkin just beauty is way better then DR chicas. I must admit I've been with and seen many light skin Dr chicas which were very beautiful.But the columbian facial beauty and light skin is very much more suitable to my likein .

Excuse my Spellin

Rick Mass

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riclagriclag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've read and digested alll your comments..Thanks a lot for your responses..Light skin aside, what about attitude. I find looks only second to a fun-loving attitude and I was wondering if DR girls are fun with great attitude. One thing I hate is when a chica goes all business on me. Gotta feel like she likes me even thought I'm paying.

Thanks guys, your advice is precious...

Anyone in DR in October from 6 to 14h??

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

I've read and digested alll your comments..Thanks a lot for your responses..Light skin aside, what about attitude. I find looks only second to a fun-loving attitude and I was wondering if DR girls are fun with great attitude. One thing I hate is when a chica goes all business on me. Gotta feel like she likes me even thought I'm paying.

A friend of mine in Nicaragua told me that 2 of the girls I saw on my last trip keep asking him for my phone number. They must love me, I hope they aren't both pregnant again or have a sick family member. They are only fun-loving to ME when I PAY THEM otherwise I find them irritating with a few exceptions. You will find some fun loving everywhere and some bitchy skanky hoes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

I have found that this unfortunately is always the wild card in negotiations and you never know until your in the moment how in sync the chica is going to be with your desires and this applies equally to Dominicanas, Colombianas or just woman in general so don't fret over what you cannot control.

I will leave you with a thought that I think we all should hold when we begin our journeys : This is the signature of a calina (girl from Cali) that is a good friend of mine. She has this as her messenger signature

Cuando quieres algo todo el Universo conspira para que realices tu DESEO

Translation : When you want something all of the universe conspires to that you realize your desire.

Whether you believe this or not I'm convinced that this is the frame of mind where you want to be when you begin your sojourn .....so do your research and then let it go relax and enjoy the journey

We will miss each other because I begin my sojourn Nov. 3 & end Nov. 22 so enjoy....... and may the force be with you.

Last edited by ROVER; 10-03-2009 at 06:00 AM.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

Your spanish can't suck that bad if you are in Colombia as often as you are. But MikeLodge has a point. In DR "mi abuela esta muy enferma" is the first of a long list of sob stories to try to milk you of all your cash. And IMHO Colombians overall are just classier and prettier than anything I've seen in DR.
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Smash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Hey Smash, good to see you!
    Someone was just asking where you've been!

Any trips coming up?
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,529 Times in 1,081 Posts

I have found the dominicanas to be very friendly and enjoyable. Go into Classicos some night and you will see a little bit of everything, as they love to party and have fun. As long as you have the same attitude, you will have no problems

Thanks

I would love to wing with u but I'm going first week in november.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

I've been to both to Colombia and DR and here's my take on things. I prefer lighter skin as well. I would also prefer a hot dark 9 over a light 6. The thing is, it's a lot easier finding someone you like if there is more of what you like. That is.. if there is 8/10 light skin, there is more choices than 2/10 light skin!

You might need more Spanish to get around in Colombia however, it is a lot easier to navigate in Colombia. You give the taxi driver the address and he'll take you to Centro where there are over 10 casas within walking distance. Same with the stripclubs. In DR, things are alot more spread out. If you want light skin, you'll need to go to Puerto Plata, Santiago, and Santo Domingo. The thing is, during the day you'll be pretty damn bored because there's nothing really to do. They are no where close to beaches. You'll need Sosua for the beach. You'll probably need a driver to take you around in DR.

As for attitudes, DR chicas are a lot more pushy! Colombiano paisas are more laid back. You'll need to do the approaching. GFE wise, you'll get more from DR chicas from the get go. It's still possible in Colombia but you'll need more work. Knowing some spanish will really help.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hioctane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hioctane View Post
    I've been to both to Colombia and DR and here's my take on things. I prefer lighter skin as well. I would also prefer a hot dark 9 over a light 6. The thing is, it's a lot easier finding someone you like if there is more of what you like. That is.. if there is 8/10 light skin, there is more choices than 2/10 light skin!

You might need more Spanish to get around in Colombia however, it is a lot easier to navigate in Colombia. You give the taxi driver the address and he'll take you to Centro where there are over 10 casas within walking distance. Same with the stripclubs. In DR, things are alot more spread out. If you want light skin, you'll need to go to Puerto Plata, Santiago, and Santo Domingo. The thing is, during the day you'll be pretty damn bored because there's nothing really to do. They are no where close to beaches. You'll need Sosua for the beach. You'll probably need a driver to take you around in DR.

As for attitudes, DR chicas are a lot more pushy! Colombiano paisas are more laid back. You'll need to do the approaching. GFE wise, you'll get more from DR chicas from the get go. It's still possible in Colombia but you'll need more work. Knowing some spanish will really help.

Just goes to show you how different people can do the same thing and come away thinking different thoughts.

I too have gone to both, (As of this post, I have gone on 15 trips to The DR and 5 to Medellin) I agree with the first point, having made the same point previously myself.

I don't think Puerto Plata is necessarily a great place to find blancitas, though. I do, however, agree with Santiago (The whole Cibao valley) and La Capital as being good places to find them.

I do not agree with the GFE part, though. I have had many Dominican GFE's, but have basically had no problems with Colombianas and except for maybe one or two Colombianas with who I just didn't have chemistry, I've always been able to get pretty much what I want.

I have experiences a fair share of Dominicanas who were hard and with who I had less than satisfying experiences.

Toward the end of my Dominican phase, (Pre-Colombian) I got to paying them to leave for less than agree to whenever I ran into a hiccup. I got to where I only had so many climaxes and didn't want to waste one on a chica that sucked. (not in a good way)

Now Jimmy will tell you I'm never satisfied, but that's not really true. It's just that when I find 10's (not necessarily just or even due to anything physically) I keep them until things go south or the relationship gets, in some way, untenable.

All the rest are disposible until I find the next 10. If that's unsatisfiable... so be it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Columbianas are the russians of spanish culture. And their Spanish is excellent.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patron_jim View Post
    Columbianas are the russians of spanish culture.
    Please explain this comment, as I have an interest in Russian women.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information