Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a villa in sosua..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Need a villa in sosua..

Do any of you guys that have some spare time on your hands know of any villas in sosua that are top notch places that are 4 bedrooms with nice comfortable furniture? I need one for the upcoming trip to sosua with me and my 3 buddies. anyt guidance in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: Need a villa in sosua..

casalindaonline.com
    I've offended you.....goood

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's this site i was checking out for villas in sosua 80 bucks a night and private pool I thought was a steal here's the site; www.viviun.com

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dirty jay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Casa Linda - about 3-5mins closer to sosua than perla marina
    Perla Marina - bigger villas
    Hispaniola - (havent stayed but everyone i know that have stayed have liked it, the chicas also had positive reviews)

Casa Linda probably has the best prices, and best security presence. The only thing i didnt like was that the neighbor of villa #81 and #63 complained to security alot! I remember them saying she was related to the mayor at the time or something. Those were awesome villas though.

The Villa's in Perla Marina are absolutely gorgeous. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. They are about are a little more expensive but way bigger. There is security it is a very big property and security was less noticeable but there were more barriers/gates. It is about 3-5minutes farther than casa Linda

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    Do any of you guys that have some spare time on your hands know of any villas in sosua that are top notch places that are 4 bedrooms with nice comfortable furniture? I need one for the upcoming trip to sosua with me and my 3 buddies. anyt guidance in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is the link to the villa that myself, Nakom, davemaryland, and Talis stayed in Sept. It was beautiful.
    The chicas loved it, as well as many other board members who attended the pool party.

Residencial Hispaniola
    http://www.vrbo.com/287468
    "You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks alot guys for your responses. im trying to explore many options so keep them coming. i really appreciate it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

This place is the fucking bomb for 4 guys in Sosua. Private owner - so no tax. Private owner so no Joanna from Hispanola to deal with or kick you out. It is the perfect layout for partying and privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by drdreamer View Post
    Here is the link to the villa that myself, Nakom, davemaryland, and Talis stayed in Sept. It was beautiful.
    The chicas loved it, as well as many other board members who attended the pool party.

Residencial Hispaniola

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    This place is the fucking bomb for 4 guys in Sosua. Private owner - so no tax. Private owner so no Joanna from Hispanola to deal with or kick you out. It is the perfect layout for partying and privacy.
    Joanna sucks ass! She's slow to respond or doesnt respond at all. I wanted to book a villa for the extended portion of my NYE trip, and this hefa nvr got back to me. I tried to give her another chance for this trip coming up and it took her 4 days to get back to me. When she did she had a nasty attitude, and flatly said "I have nothing available", and then hung up. SMH

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have googled some sites quite a bit looking for villas and emailing the owners and what not. some of these people want a lot of money. so one of the guys that is going with us asked me.. why dont you haggle with them a little bit. specially since we are going in the low season. you would think they would come down off their prices a little bit rather then take nothing at all and not eat for the winter. i am seriously considering doing this. i think im going to start saying... ok look here is waht we will offer you ____ and its a fair price. what are the chances of anyone else renting your villa in the low season?..... You guys know what i mean? have any of you had any experiences with this?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

The guy that looks after this villa is Alex. Is Dominican but speaks good english. I just told him $200 a night and he takes that - it is advertised at $225 - $250 a night. $50 a guy per night is way cheap for this place.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The guy that looks after this villa is Alex. Is Dominican but speaks good english. I just told him $200 a night and he takes that - it is advertised at $225 - $250 a night. $50 a guy per night is way cheap for this place.

what place are you talking about?

Thanks

Even with the taxes you can find places for $50-$75/night per man (200-300/night total). That's really good for what you are getting. You are getting maid services, grounds keeper to clean your pool/yard, some have a jacuzzi, and most/all have pools. All have a bunch of security

Nakom makes a great point. If you are going to party with loud music, and naked chics ask the villas about the neighbors. If the neighbors are home then you might not want to stay there.

We did that at 81, and 63 at casa linda and the neighbor constantly complained.

The 2nd time we stayed at 28, and 8 in casa linda and we were able to do the whole party thing. Loud music, naked girls in the pool, etc.

At Perla Marina we never had a problem, the neighbors were dominican and did more partying than we did.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As far as villas go, I used to love Residencial Hispaniola until apparent rule changes that now require chicas to be in enclosed vehicles; no more walking to-and-fro, so, I haven't stayed there since 2009.

That walk from the discos was a priceless feeling-out process that helped expose the lazy/phony chics or otherwise build up the rapport and (positive) tension. But for me, it's mostly about the price or burden of constantly calling a cab or renting a car nowadays that's mainly ruined it. For those on not so much of a budget, however, or who rent or have access to a car/truck anyway, I highly recommend.

As far as 4 BR villas go in specific, I've stayed in Hispaniola Villa # 17, and that was cool.. on a hill, pool was comparatively well-concealed.. had a gazebo/bar.. only thing I didn't REALLY like was that there were 3 BR's in main house, then a 1 BR guest house type of deal with a private entrance, round the rear garden. In that guest house, some nights, after I thought we'd all retired with our chicas for the night, I'd wake the following morning to a series of hilarious stories re: hoe-swapping, hoe-borrowing, and similar situations that never made it outside to me and my exterior door!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Alejo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Even with the taxes you can find places for $50-$75/night per man (200-300/night total). That's really good for what you are getting. You are getting maid services, grounds keeper to clean your pool/yard, some have a jacuzzi, and most/all have pools. All have a bunch of security

Nakom makes a great point. If you are going to party with loud music, and naked chics ask the villas about the neighbors. If the neighbors are home then you might not want to stay there.

We did that at 81, and 63 at casa linda and the neighbor constantly complained.

The 2nd time we stayed at 28, and 8 in casa linda and we were able to do the whole party thing. Loud music, naked girls in the pool, etc.

At Perla Marina we never had a problem, the neighbors were dominican and did more partying than we did.

There will def. be loud music, naked chicas and lots of beer drinking. specially if i have my won personal swimming pool. you better believe it. anything else is just unacceptable.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Alejo View Post
    As far as villas go, I used to love Residencial Hispaniola until apparent rule changes that now require chicas to be in enclosed vehicles; no more walking to-and-fro, so, I haven't stayed there since 2009.

That walk from the discos was a priceless feeling-out process that helped expose the lazy/phony chics or otherwise build up the rapport and (positive) tension. But for me, it's mostly about the price or burden of constantly calling a cab or renting a car nowadays that's mainly ruined it. For those on not so much of a budget, however, or who rent or have access to a car/truck anyway, I highly recommend.

As far as 4 BR villas go in specific, I've stayed in Hispaniola Villa # 17, and that was cool.. on a hill, pool was comparatively well-concealed.. had a gazebo/bar.. only thing I didn't REALLY like was that there were 3 BR's in main house, then a 1 BR guest house type of deal with a private entrance, round the rear garden. In that guest house, some nights, after I thought we'd all retired with our chicas for the night, I'd wake the following morning to a series of hilarious stories re: hoe-swapping, hoe-borrowing, and similar situations that never made it outside to me and my exterior door!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Hoe borrowing.... that is fu@% hilarious. And i can be certain this type of shit will be happening during our stay. if you guys only knew the crazy guys i am going with. my next trip report is going to be one for the books. im sure there is going to be plenty of nights where i will go to bed with one girl and wake up in the morning with a different one.

Any body ever seen tha movie " the hang over" ? that is how this next trip is going to be. i wouldent be surpirsed if i am going to get woke up at 4 am with by some chica on walking down the beach. and one of the guys will probably be married on the second night. lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    what place are you talking about?

Residencial Hispaniola

Jonew - As the other guys said. You will love this place with friends. Its # 72. You will have to have the nude pool parties after dark. We hold the music down and nothing was said. We had a lot of trash, so I help the maid carry some out the next morning. But we had a good time.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davemaryland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the pictures look really awsome. the place looks liek it has some comfort and luxury which is what we are looking for. i am starting to get tired of having trouble finding some where comfortable to sit while im in sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

The posted price is a good price for this place. If you got him down to $200, it became a phenomenal price! Posted prices:

$225-$250/night until Dec 31
    $250-$275/night Jan 1 - March 31

33. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Just watch the double booking, they seem to do that a lot.
    You think you have one place, but they double booked it, and now you are at another much SMALLER place...And I dont think they give a refund for the difference. But thats not even the issue.. What you see , may not be the unit you are getting. The offer no apologies either. Just the way they do business. So until you have the key in hand, don't count on it.
    The Villas are very nice, and well maintained. The hot tubs dont work though, like in all of Sosua, i have not seen ONE hot tub truly functional, they are always under repair, same temp water as the pool which is pointless. Security seems to be tight, bring your chicas in by CAR only , you can not pull up on a moto, or even walk up, they will NOT let her in that way no matter what time of day or night. So you need to rent a car. Its all about appearances to the other residents.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Just watch the double booking, they seem to do that a lot.
    You think you have one place, but they double booked it, and now you are at another much SMALLER place...And I dont think they give a refund for the difference. But thats not even the issue.. What you see , may not be the unit you are getting. The offer no apologies either. Just the way they do business. So until you have the key in hand, don't count on it.
    The Villas are very nice, and well maintained. The hot tubs dont work though, like in all of Sosua, i have not seen ONE hot tub truly functional, they are always under repair, same temp water as the pool which is pointless. Security seems to be tight, bring your chicas in by CAR only , you can not pull up on a moto, or even walk up, they will NOT let her in that way no matter what time of day or night. So you need to rent a car. Its all about appearances to the other residents.
    Rent a SUV or 2. If its 4 guys that means you will be rolling back to the Villa with 5-6 girls. We have driven back to the villa sometimes with a girl on each lap (including the driver) and 2 in the back. Your making me miss the crazy sosua villa parties.

Add the cost of renting a SUV and full insurance to the trip. It is worth it though. I dont know about Hispaniola but in casa linda and perla marina they would let a taxi in for drop offs. We would drive the girls back the next day. That is actually pretty good because thats how we got to learn all the Hotels they stay in. When we want to throw a party we would just roll up to one of the many hooker dorms, and pick up takeout.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information