Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotions for everything

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Idea Re: www.milemaven.com

Quote Originally Posted by chicmatic View Post
    I just found this today so I haven't tried it yet but it does seem like a cool way to find bonus mile promotions.

http://www.milemaven.com/
    Hey everyone, chicmatic gave me and idea!

I would like to start a thread that has promotional codes for airlines and hotels in and going to the Dominican Republic or anywhere else. Some of us are getting these codes just for using a certain airlines or going to a travel site.

Since, most of the websites do not check if the code are used more than once. We can share them with other members going to the same location or country. This can give us all a discount on travel and lodging.

I will post some when I get my next flyers from the airlines and travel sites. Because sometimes I am just not traveling at that time. And I do not want them to go to waste. And I rather have a brother use them.
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: Promotions for everything

this is the code I use most recently on Orbitz that saved me two hundred dollars on the flight and hotel package to the DR..........

ENTERTAIN200

there is one for 10% off of hotels too at Orbitz but don't know it off the top of my head.....

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My fellow mongers,

This is the code I got from American Airlines: I got this today. If anyone wants to use it, here it is: KARL5U5TY6US. It is 10 percent off all American flights. I do not know if you need my AA Card. Just let me know. And I advise everyone to sign up for this promotion and get a AA Card! The promotion is aasoccerchallenge.com. I suggest everyone sign up for it. And my friends, keep posting!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

thanks osan, I wonder how long it's good for as I do need to book a return flight
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    this is the code I use most recently on Orbitz that saved me two hundred dollars on the flight and hotel package to the DR..........

ENTERTAIN200

there is one for 10% off of hotels too at Orbitz but don't know it off the top of my head.....
    Thank you very much for the code. Just booked my trip for 10/14 ---> 10/20
    at the Casa Marina Beach & Reef for $588
    Last edited by polbian; 10-05-2009 at 10:04 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polbian For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

that is the code I used too Polbian at Casa Marina..........that is a great price you got.......

you can have Chicas at Casa Marina if you pay the guest fee which ranges from $43 to $63 a day which depends on which clerk you do the deal with at the reception desk........seemed like mongers were getting better prices from the guy clerks at the beach reception desk......

Calypso is only 300 pesos for an hour if you meet a Chica......plus some Chicas have their own places........plus a lot of those roadside massage places work like a mini brothel.......exceptions would be M&M and Kika massage parlor/rooms which both give excellent real massages........the Casa Marina is a quick walk from the New Garden Hotel and Rocky's.......

you can get a room at Rocky's for $25 a night which I did too........bang Chicas in the PM and then you can bang a Chica in the AM before you check out.......lol

Enjoy!

and here is another code for Orbitz just for hotels and not the airfare, though it's only good for a couple more weeks....

Promo code: REVIEW10
    PROMOTION CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    Book a qualifying hotel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, for 1 or more night for travel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, via Orbitz and instantly receive 10% off your booking through the use of the promotion code.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    that is the code I used too Polbian at Casa Marina..........that is a great price you got.......

you can have Chicas at Casa Marina if you pay the guest fee which ranges from $43 to $63 a day which depends on which clerk you do the deal with at the reception desk........seemed like mongers were getting better prices from the guy clerks at the beach reception desk......

Calypso is only 300 pesos for an hour if you meet a Chica......plus some Chicas have their own places........plus a lot of those roadside massage places work like a mini brothel.......exceptions would be M&M and Kika massage parlor/rooms which both give excellent real massages........the Casa Marina is a quick walk from the New Garden Hotel and Rocky's.......

you can get a room at Rocky's for $25 a night which I did too........bang Chicas in the PM and then you can bang a Chica in the AM before you check out.......lol

Enjoy!

and here is another code for Orbitz just for hotels and not the airfare, though it's only good for a couple more weeks....

Promo code: REVIEW10
    PROMOTION CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    Book a qualifying hotel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, for 1 or more night for travel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, via Orbitz and instantly receive 10% off your booking through the use of the promotion code.
    All these codes are all over the place for example if you are a Costco member you can get 10-15% discounts with their codes similar to Entertainment members codes.
    The NEW PROMO CODE good until Dec.31, 2010 for ORBITZ is (200Entertain) they change them around yearly.
    It is $200 off 7 + nights air and hotel to Mex, Caribbean, or Hawaii. Enjoy Boys
    Last edited by mikelodge; 10-06-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: sp

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Real good stuff here, thanks for getting it started Osan!! And thanks to the other guys that have contributed, stuff like this is what makes this site so special.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello my Friends,

I got something new from Spirit Airlines. Go to there web page @ Spiritair.com. And sign up for their $9 club. They are once again running discounts everywhere. If you cannot travel now. They usually send them out once a month. The places they go in the DR are Santiago & Santo Domingo, They are better than Jetblue when it comes to travel. Here is what I am talking about. Ft. Lauderdale from NYC $9. Then Ft. Lauderdale to Santiago or Santo Domingo $59 of course there will be intl tax, but hello who cares at those prices. Good luck!
    Last edited by osanhopps; 10-09-2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: left out something

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    The NEW PROMO CODE good until Dec.31, 2010 for ORBITZ is (200Entertain) they change them around yearly.
    It is $200 off 7 + nights air and hotel to Mex, Caribbean, or Hawaii. Enjoy Boys
    actually it's good for 6+ nights air and hotel........to save $200 off of air and hotel - 200ENTERTAIN

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I fly Jet Blue, so wondering if I book thru orbitz to fly jet blue if I ill get it? I already have 2 one ays free from Jet blue as well.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 734 Posts

Folks this is an awesome discount code for AVIS. 50% off rental

AWD# K444404

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gmalet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    I fly Jet Blue, so wondering if I book thru orbitz to fly jet blue if I ill get it? I already have 2 one ays free from Jet blue as well.
    Jimbo this discount is available through www.Entertainment.com which is that book you can buy for between $25-35 in most major cities. PM me if you have a specific date to look up and I will be happy to do it for you. I have some codes for them that are not given out by them. There is also Costco travel even as a ordinary member you can get a discount on many of the Orbitz, Expedia things and if you have the business membership and business credit card you get even better codes.

I have it in front of me and remember the $200 off is for air and hotel so that means no NG for you. I remember it is also not available on all the hotels on Orbitz only the ones that have a logo in Green that says Coupon after it. (Damn prejudice green shit again).

You can try it yourself go to www.entertainment.orbitz.com and follow the instructions and put in the code in promo box and your dates ect. I find you are one of those out east guys so I tried it for you and Jet Blue is included. Not knowing where from or when this is what I put in for you.

Continental was actually 20 bucks cheaper at $798 and JB at $818 for non stop NY to POP on 12/13-12/20 including 7 nights at Sousa by the Sea or Casa Marina for 20 bucks more total for the week or for an extra hundred bucks total for the week several nicer ones in POP all of them all inclusive of course which if the hotel is work 100 with meals and drinks a day that means the flight is $98 round trip.
    Hope this helps clarify what Rocko and I have been talking about.
    Just Doing It

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Good lookin out hopps. Much appreciated!!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,383 Times in 1,046 Posts

Great idea Osan! That's why this board is so great.
    When I'm in a sober mood I worry, work and think.
    When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, screw and drink.
    And when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
    I hope they bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackarcher For This Useful Post:

Thanks

spirit air $9 club member

Hertz Car rental
    Spirit Airlines CDP# 488789

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    Hello my Friends,

I got something new from Spirit Airlines. Go to there web page @ Spiritair.com. And sign up for their $9 club. They are once again running discounts everywhere. If you cannot travel now. They usually send them out once a month. The places they go in the DR are Santiago & Santo Domingo, They are better than Jetblue when it comes to travel. Here is what I am talking about. Ft. Lauderdale from NYC $9. Then Ft. Lauderdale to Santiago or Santo Domingo $59 of course there will be intl tax, but hello who cares at those prices. Good luck!
    True Osan,

but where they get you at are the discount dates are not always in alignment..for example the discount dates from NYC - FLL might be for 12/4 12/5 12/6..but from FLL-SDQ will be 1/23 1/24 1/25

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Excellent thread HOOPS!! making isoc even more the shizznit

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,745 Times in 562 Posts

Not an air discount but noticed this on Alamo the other day-
    Get a FREE Day when you rent in Dominican Republic.
    •Reserve an economy through mid-size car in Dominican Republic.
    •Valid for a rental of at least 5 days.
    •Valid through 12/15/09
    Be sure to request Coupon ID AF11Z4SDL
    "The only known aphrodisiac is variety."

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pacoloco For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtown_4life View Post
    True Osan,

but where they get you at are the discount dates are not always in alignment..for example the discount dates from NYC - FLL might be for 12/4 12/5 12/6..but from FLL-SDQ will be 1/23 1/24 1/25
    Yeah, I noticed that about Spirit Air. I am looking for a better deal.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information