Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High Price Chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: High Price Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    I am sorry brothers, I had to look at these photos over again. And I see nothing special about these women. First of all, they look a little old. What we use to call USED & ABUSED. If someone wants to pay extra for them, then more power to him. But we all have the right to act like a fool. Anyone who has been to the DR knows one thing, and that is DR women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. No matter what color they are. And if someones preference is white he should go for it. I love them all. But I am not going to give a chica extra money because she is too shades lighter than someone else. The only way I will do that if she has bigger tits & ass. And way under 35, these girls are not! And I will still be negotiating for a better price. Wait until the club closes and go for the discount. They all do it.

What club? These are not girls you find in classicos. They are not looking for budget monded mongers. They get tons of dominicans with money and they get paid more because they are more presentable. The guy can take em to dinner at Porterhouse and not have everyone in the place know she is a ho. On any given night in classicos there may be one ho that would not stick out like sore thumb in Porterhouse, David Crocketts etc etc etc. A chica wearing 400 peso barrio jeans will get noticed more than the one wearing 3,000 peso brazilian jeans while carrying her iphone or blackberry and driving herself to the "gig".

That doesn't make em any better, as I bet most of the girls in Classicos would be more fun in the sack. . . . different target customer. . . . .and I am 1,000% positive these guys laugh at our choices of chicas. . . . .. "morenas con pelo malo". . . . .. I don't care what they think and they don't care what you think. . . . . lol. .

I have been hanging out at acropolis lately and you can see lots of hot chicas that would fit right in in colombia walking around buying designer clothes and dropping cash on eating at outback or fridays. . . . ..some of them . . . . .although a very small percentage may be available for the right arrangement.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What is with all the anger up in here.......dam.........give these fuckers a few trips and all of the sudden they are Masters.......chill out

The only Jedi Masters here are Me (of course ), Yayow, Mr. Happy and Prtyr2 everyone else just listen up and pay attention.......jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj

Now here like any part of the world you got your run of the mill chica, the regular SW and casa chica........and you also have your private club chicas that cost more, why?

well for one they don't suck 10 dicks a day.

They don't live in a a barrio but in a nice home or apartment wich means better general health ( better thooth brush, better soap, better running water, etc) so when you are with the chica you can overall smell the diffence no need to add ect perfume to cover the smell.

Since she does not have to suck 10 dicks a day to make money she can take the time to suck your dick right.........

This is true here and in Vegas and in AC and in Milan.....

Higher price chicas almost always translate to better over all service. It's not just the looks (but it is a factor).

Now with that said..... you can still go to your regular Sosua Boca Chica putang and pay cheap, You can go to a regular casa and pay more or you can go to these private chicas and pay much more. it's all up to you and what you want to do, i ain't knocking.

Now the chicas i mentioned they mostly go with wealth dominican men the take them out to places like prtyr2 said and no one knows. then take them back to there (FuckApartment) and bang the crap out of them.

these chicas are about US$200 to US$300 a day some maybe more, to be honest is not that bad.

Oh by the way a FuckApartment is an apartment that wealthy dominican men buy in a very private building to use to fuckchicas. Most of the time it is bought and shared by several men , kind of like time share.

Now fuckers what you got to say......jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I am sorry brothers, I had to look at these photos over again. And I see nothing special about these women. First of all, they look a little old. What we use to call USED & ABUSED. If someone wants to pay extra for them, then more power to him. But we all have the right to act like a fool. Anyone who has been to the DR knows one thing, and that is DR women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. No matter what color they are. And if someones preference is white he should go for it. I love them all. But I am not going to give a chica extra money because she is too shades lighter than someone else. The only way I will do that if she has bigger tits & ass. And way under 35, these girls are not! And I will still be negotiating for a better price. Wait until the club closes and go for the discount. They all do it.
    Totally agree with all this (apart from the tits and ass bit - I like flacita). I wouldn't look twice at these if they were checking out in my local supermarket in the UK. Furthermore lower the price by 500 pesos for that stupid, irritating online presentation.

Good to know that racists have to pay a premium, though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    Higher price chicas almost always translate to better over all service.
    95% of members here know this is not true.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh and to add........These chicas are the type you can take back to your AI hotel and no one will tell the difference try that with one of the local beach hoppers. Again not knocking the hopper but there is a difference .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

I say Domwolf and prtyr2 explained it very well.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Well, looking at #2, #4 and #6, I'd have a hard time believing they are more than 24 or 25 or so... If I saw one of them sitting in Fridays, I'd say hi. They're exactly the type of girl that affluent natives would spend their time and money on.

I'm pretty sure I've met #5 before at the Pizzerelli in Malecon Center. Silicon tits kinda catch my eye.. But, a girl's attitude absolutely can make or break a deal.

I should also say that living in the land of honey, I wouldn't lay out that kind of money for a female. Girls that are as equally as fine (and non pro) are a dime a dozen here. Hell, go into any office building here, and your jaw will be hanging in a split second.

Ingus Khan, I give up, where do you see their names?

One more thing....I agree, the tilt viewer is horrible.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Back in 2000 I went to Cartagena on one of my first mongering trips. I have always found darker and more ethnic girls very attractive and sexy...and that was a long time fantasy for me so that is what I was looking for....time to slay that dragon.

So I get off the plane, climb into a taxi and start conversing with the taxi driver. I get around to asking if he knows of a girl that I could "date with priviledges" while I was there. He took me to my hotel and waited for me so I could clean up and go out on the date. He took me to one of the poorest barrios and I met Maria and her family. Their house was a cinder block shell but not much was finished inside. It was basically a construction zone. Maria was 19, black and stunningly beautiful. We went out everynight to restaurants before going back to my room. She was a total gfe and a fantastic and passionate lover. I dated her all 5 days I was there. I was paying her 40,000 pesos a day.

But...I learned about the class distinction in Colombia on that trip. I remember the first time we walked into a nice restaurant. I'm white and I have this young black girl on my arm. Everywhere we went every head would turn to stare at me, then her, then back to me. Women would look with shock and disgust. Men would look with shock and confusion. The men were thinking, "You're a gringo. You could have a white girl...wtf?"

So the first restaurant we walk into there were mostly families at the tables. The wives all gave us this judgemental look of disgust. The men were all thinking, "Not my preference but you enjoy that ass, man." The children were all picking up the message that being with a woman of color is wrong. I have to hand it to Maria. As we walked in and every head turned to look, she held herself erect and gave a friendly, "Buenos Noches." The waiter ran to seat us because there was a gringo in the party...and also maybe because he was darker skinned he liked that I was unconcerned about openly dating a black girl.

Anyway, whenever I was with a black girl at night on a date or in the day walking in the city or at a mall we were stared at. They would look at her and then at me and then back to her and then back at me. The Colombians were shocked and stunned and confused and often disgusted. From the men, it was mostly confusion why someone who could afford his choice of women would choose a black girl. The young, single girls were confused why I had chosen her instead of them. The older women were just disgusted...there was no question in their mind that she was a puta.

And now back to what Domwolf and prtyr2 said...if I had been with a white girl then it would have been appropriate and innocent. No one would have taken a second look. No one would have been thinking that she was a puta. So for a married man in DR getting something on the side, he is simply being judicious to pay a little extra to have a girl who doesn't have "PUTA" written all over her face...and maybe that even includes having a girl that is closer to 30 than to 18. Afterall, a married man wants to draw as little attention to him as possible.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Personal preference is personal preference. I happen to think women of color are more attractive, but certainly wouldn't kick Megan Fox out of bed.

I mean, if I guy wants to pay more for a woman to stay indoors and bleach her perfectly-lovely brown hair blonde, that's his business.

Latinas get blond hair. Black women get weaves. Asians get breast implants. White women botox their lips and butts, and bake themselves in the sun. All of them are trying to achieve some sort of perverse ideal of beauty, instead of appreciating themselves.

I have a chica I spend much time with down there. She's attractive, but not Miss Universe beautiful by any means. I smash dimes during the day and early night, but she sleeps over.

Why? Because she's cool, nice, fun, passionate in all things, funny, interesting, interested, and is (or at least pretends to be) absolutely crazy about me, even when she catches me with another woman (which happened on my last trip).

That's what I love about DR women, and why I keep going back. And frankly, it's worth a lot more to me than a bad bleach job.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 699 Posts

That Andrianna and Griselda are hot. $200-300 for 24 hrs is not as bad as when I first read "high price".

http://www.promotorasrd.com/
    Viejo Verde

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ingus_Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They're total babes...

...I also agree with hustl2001 when he said:
    I have a chica I spend much time with down there. She's attractive, but not Miss Universe beautiful by any means. I smash dimes during the day and early night, but she sleeps over.

Why? Because she's cool, nice, fun, passionate in all things, funny, interesting, interested, and is (or at least pretends to be) absolutely crazy about me, even when she catches me with another woman (which happened on my last trip).

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I can see the benefit and value of such an agency. Especially in the bigger cities, where mongering must be conducted with some discretion. Like Pytr2 said, these girls don't look like putas. So you could take them out in public without raising any eyebrows. Something you have to consider if you live and work there. Hell, even if you're just visiting.

For example, I took one of my favoritas to Santiago with me on this last trip. Now, I've spent quite a bit of time in Santiago, and the only reason this particular girl got to come with me is because I know that she can dress and conduct herself accordingly. Not that I'm a snob or anything. It's just that I believe it best not to draw attention to myself when I'm there. I can imagine that a native dominican, as well as tourists wishing to be discrete, would find some value in an agency that can provide girls whose appearances and demeanors don't scream "cuero".

However, I don't believe that higher price automatically equals better quality or experience. Especially when one of the parties is a tourist (with the exception of a notable few, most on this board are tourists) who may not even be fluent in the language, and would probably stick out like a sore thumb regardless of who he's with.

Don't know if I'd pay $200 to $300 for a chica, no matter how "special" she is. I am well able to pay that amount. But I just don't place that much of a premium on pussy, and generally do pretty well for much less.

But that's me.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Personal preference is personal preference. I happen to think women of color are more attractive, but certainly wouldn't kick Megan Fox out of bed.

I mean, if I guy wants to pay more for a woman to stay indoors and bleach her perfectly-lovely brown hair blonde, that's his business.

Latinas get blond hair. Black women get weaves. Asians get breast implants. White women botox their lips and butts, and bake themselves in the sun. All of them are trying to achieve some sort of perverse ideal of beauty, instead of appreciating themselves.

That's what I love about DR women, and why I keep going back. And frankly, it's worth a lot more to me than a bad bleach job.
    Well if it's the one I'm thinking about, she's pretty dimealicious (yup, i made that word up). So I think you're doing pretty good.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would like to say not all the chicas on that site are for P4P..... yeah they are good eye candy but not all are pay chicas..... the two posted by Ingus_Khan are regular promotional models that you would find in any event for Presidente or Claro and do not do P4P.

If you are going to take pictures from a site and post them here as P4P please be sure......

I know wich ones are cause the person told me and those where the pictures i posted.....

That site is great for eye candy cause it is for Promotional Models to get hired and you can see some great looking Dominicans and yes some will go the extra mile, but not all so be careful i don't want you to find yourself giving false info.

I know the 2 you posted are not and there are a few others all so that are not. The ones i gave the link to yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingus_Khan View Post
    That Andrianna and Griselda are hot. $200-300 for 24 hrs is not as bad as when I first read "high price".

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

That Said "Andrianna and Griselda are hot" but are not P4P Sorry Guys...... They are regular girls making money as models

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

The photos were okay. But I am still trying to find out why are these ladies high price?
    They better be doing some high price fucking. With high post bitches of this ilk trying to sell pussy, if your chips aren't right (or if they are right), the chances of getting got go up.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ingus_Khan View Post

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

In Colombia, these hoes won't make the Loutrons cut. Better quality for a half the price.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    In Colombia, these hoes won't make the Loutrons cut. Better quality for a half the price.

So stay in Colombia ....this is the land of God section of the Forum ...... Santo Domingo Dominican Republic ........ Stay on point bud jaajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajaja

Thanks

So stay in Colombia ....this is the land of God section of the Forum ...... Santo Domingo Dominican Republic ........ Stay on point bud jaajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajaja
    I am on point muthafucka and I have a right to my opinion. You are the one who came on here shillin' for these overpriced hoes. If you didn't expect guys to comment then why put it up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    I am on point muthafucka and I have a right to my opinion. You are the one who came on here shillin' for these overpriced hoes. If you didn't expect guys to comment then why put it up.

Big man behind a Big Keyboard i see........ i like your supercilious comments man........i know it the green in ya...... Envy is a killer jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Thanks

Big man behind a Big Keyboard i see........ i like your supercilious comments man........i know it the green in ya...... Envy is a killer jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
    Envy??????????? Not at all. Speaking my mind. And if we were in person I would say the exact same thing. If you don't like my comments, there is is an ignore button. Use it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information