Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aventura in nyc

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jimmydr
    Once they are here, well they are "High Maintanence"
    I agree 100% Jimmy, but that is for most babes in the USA. My brother's wife is a NYC born Dominican so it may be a little different. My brother rarely has a dime in his pocket, but he got mad game. These chics can be high maintenance in the DR or USA, but the difference is that atleast in the DR they are much more affordable and their expectations are lower because they aren't constantly bombarded with American materialism and have a different frame of reference.
    Honestly, if I wanted pussy that bad, I would fly down Friday night and return Sunday. All I want is a BJ, no dinner or any other BS.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    I like Aventura alot, but if you are in NYC - who needs an Aventura concert to pull a Dominicana? Just go to Corona, Queens or Washington Heights any day of the week. However, don't get it twisted and think the weak ass shit that works in the DR, works in NYC. If you really want to meet a lot of American Dominicanas, go to one of the Dominican parades or festivals in NYC or New Jersey during the summer. Aventura will pull a lot of young babes and couples. In NYC, you're not gonna be an old fat fuck with a $100 in your pocket that is gonna pull a fine 20 year old Dominican. Dominicans in NYC can be very arrogant. My brother is married to one. Everyone that comes over wants you to believe they had a big house and a maid back home. The beauty of the DR is that you get the pura Dominicanas!!
    im not an old fat guy... im a 30 yr old that looks younger and i have a chance... i honestly wasnt going there for the chicas either... i like aventura... chicas were just an added plus
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Aventura

Aventura in Orlando Feb 27th. I wonder if that's gonna be in Universal. Anyone know ?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    I'll see them again in April at the Antillean festival in Antwerp... be going with my Antillean crew.. hot chics and bling-bling boyz... me the only white dude.. gold chain and Armani sungalsses....always fun.. you gotta see the look on the faces of the other black dudes when they meet me (a white dude) and I start rapping in Dominican Spanish.. lots of girls also giving you the eye.. if you get good press they are all curious.. of course the gf will be there too.. I will be surprised if we both get to the hotel without at least 5-10 phone numbers..

Thanks
    you know how they say: "if you act like you the shit, people will believe you the shit." 8) 8) 8)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Aventura

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat
    Aventura in Orlando Feb 27th. I wonder if that's gonna be in Universal. Anyone know ?
    Darn it I will miss the concert... :cry:

I will be in the Dominican Republic so I will have to comfort myself playing their CD in the car!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information