Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02/2005 - Sosua: Where Are the Semi-Pros?

Thanks

02/2005 - Sosua: Where Are the Semi-Pros?

Can someone recommend some locations (streets, parks, restaurants, intersections, hotels, bars) where semi-pros can be found in Sosua? If possible could you please include best time of day with these locations?

Thanks,
    Helpmann 8)

Semi-pro (my definition):
    * Whore who will never be seen in a "tourist" club or disco
    * Whore who has NO problems about being seen w/ tourists
    * Whore who's price range is RD$300 - RD$1,000 ($RD500 median)
    * Whore who will most likely be spotted on the street or on the beach

BTW: My definition of a non-puta, just in case my definition causes any confusion. I believe that Pro and Hardened-Pro are self explanatory.

"Non-puta" (my definition)
    * Whore who will never be seen in a "tourist" club or disco
    * Whore who will NEVER let others see her w/ a tourist (a sneak fucker)
    * Whore who is fucking to pay the bills (not an everyday routine)
    * Whore who's price range is RD$300 - RD$1,000 ($RD500 median)

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts
    The North Coast is a different type of animal. For a seasoned monger, go East towards Caberete and there are towns and Villages all the way to Samana. You could in fact meet 1,000 chicas in two weeks heading that way. No make it 2,000! Very safe with a strong Tourist Police presence in all the Tourist areas. Non pros are out and about from 8am to about 9PM at night. 8)

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    its tough in Sosua... the cheaper ones most of the time i have found on the beach during the day time... sometimes you just get lucky in the clubs... ask guys that go to the area if they have seen a girl before... i sometimes get lucky with the newer girls of Sosua.... Tell a girl some bullshit line like you travel to DR alot and want to find a good girl thats notaputa!... See her reaction
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    The North Coast is a different type of animal. For a seasoned monger, go East towards Caberete and there are towns and Villages all the way to Samana. You could in fact meet 1,000 chicas in two weeks heading that way. No make it 2,000! Very safe with a strong Tourist Police presence in all the Tourist areas. Non pros are out and about from 8am to about 9PM at night. 8)
    That sounds good, Jimmy. I always like the idea of low mileage, free puzzy. My next trip I'm gonna hit Caberete and Puerto Plata as well. If I can get some folks along for the ride I will go all the way to Samana in May or July.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    That sounds good, Jimmy. I always like the idea of low mileage, free puzzy. My next trip I'm gonna hit Caberete and Puerto Plata as well. If I can get some folks along for the ride I will go all the way to Samana in May or July.
    Free, not at all. Say you meet a campo chica, well chances are she has a kid and maybe two pairs of pants and three shirts. If you only want one day out of her, then it will be nearly free but if you hang with her multiple days then you will get tired of the same clothes and break down and take her shopping.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    its tough in Sosua... the cheaper ones most of the time i have found on the beach during the day time... sometimes you just get lucky in the clubs... ask guys that go to the area if they have seen a girl before... i sometimes get lucky with the newer girls of Sosua.... Tell a girl some bullshit line like you travel to DR alot and want to find a good girl thats notaputa!... See her reaction
    That has worked for me also. I've told babes that I don't pay for puzzy and they hung around anyway. I'll buy them beers and get romantic with them. When it got late, I ask them what they are gonna do tonight because hanging with me they won't make any money. 50% of the time I was able to get a freebie or 500 peso scenario. I know it sounds crazy, but i think sometimes even a Dominican Puta likes some dick that isn't strickly a client.

Thanks
    Free, not at all. Say you meet a campo chica, well chances are she has a kid and maybe two pairs of pants and three shirts. If you only want one day out of her, then it will be nearly free but if you hang with her multiple days then you will get tired of the same clothes and break down and take her shopping.
    Jimmy, I don't mind that. I already got one like that in Monte Llano. I don't mind buying shit to eat, etc and getting her a gift that she really needs from time to time. I prefer that, as opposed to the str8 up cash and carry transaction where it is like Pizza Hut Pussy.

Thanks
    That has worked for me also. I've told babes that I don't pay for puzzy and they hung around anyway. I'll buy them beers and get romantic with them. When it got late, I ask them what they are gonna do tonight because hanging with me they won't make any money. 50% of the time I was able to get a freebie or 500 peso scenario. I know it sounds crazy, but i think sometimes even a Dominican Puta likes some dick that isn't strickly a client.
    it helps if you have game, speak spanish, arent an old bastard ugly fuck like Jimmy hehe... and if they see a chance of getting more in the long run...you just have to play the game better!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    it helps if you have game, speak spanish, arent an old bastard ugly fuck like Jimmy hehe... and if they see a chance of getting more in the long run...you just have to play the game better!
    I have seen many an older Dominican chica, say about 28-35 with her Dominican Man and he at times was in his 60's. They buy as well. 8)

Thanks

Let Me Re-Phrase the Question.... Where are the Whores?

Where are the whores?

Can someone recommend some locations (streets, parks, restaurants, intersections, hotels, bars) where WHORES can be found in Sosua?

I am NOT looking for a novia, a non-puta, or "free" sex, just good cheap sex w/ some young tasty putas?

So if anybody knows of some locations where WHORES go to meet tourists for cheap sex, please do tell (and please, NO discos or Palace recommendations?)

If possible could you please include best time of day with these locations?

Thanks,
    Helpmann

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well after 9PM, 99% are working so just walk around Sosua. During the day, you can find someone in need of money as well.A walk from The Europa to the Beach should take 10 minutes but at times with all that you may see, it can take an hour and a half.

Thanks

Re: Let Me Re-Phrase the Question.... Where are the Whores?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    Where are the whores?

Can someone recommend some locations (streets, parks, restaurants, intersections, hotels, bars) where WHORES can be found in Sosua?

I am NOT looking for a novia, a non-puta, or "free" sex, just good cheap sex w/ some young tasty putas?

So if anybody knows of some locations where WHORES go to meet tourists for cheap sex, please do tell (and please, NO discos or Palace recommendations?)

If possible could you please include best time of day with these locations?

Thanks,
    Helpmann
    no need to look for str8 up putas in Sosua cause they will find you!!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Jimmy, I don't mind that. I already got one like that in Monte Llano. I don't mind buying shit to eat, etc and getting her a gift that she really needs from time to time. I prefer that, as opposed to the str8 up cash and carry transaction where it is like Pizza Hut Pussy.
    I hang in Monte Llano a lot, I probably know her.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    The bottom line is that Sosua is filled with whores, semi's, non-pro's and whatever else one calls them. Variety of chicas in Sosua. It's all hit or miss. They don't hang out in any one spot. You just have to approach what you like and make your move. Even if you don't speak spanish, use your skills to find out your information the best way possible.

Thanks
    helpmann... your acting like youve never been to DR anywhere and never read this board... they are everywhere in Sosua... everywhere... walk from the palace to the beach down pedro clisante at an hour of the day and you will find a whore at a bar,restaurant, bank, store, sitting on the curb of a sidewalk, walking by the beach... working as a waitress.... coming home from school... uhm college... everywhere

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    helpmann... your acting like youve never been to DR anywhere and never read this board... they are everywhere in Sosua... everywhere... walk from the palace to the beach down pedro clisante at an hour of the day and you will find a whore at a bar,restaurant, bank, store, sitting on the curb of a sidewalk, walking by the beach... working as a waitress.... coming home from school... uhm college... everywhere
    He is just nervous as I will be when I go South asking all the same questions.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Sosua sluts beware

He just likes to have all his putas, I mean ducks, in a row. Helpmann is a tactical and strategic genious. If he was a general, we'd be out of Iraq by now.

Thanks

I Think I Get It Now...

Aside from Beas's posts, which seem to contradict one another ("its tough in Sosua" - "they are everywhere in Sosua" - "sometimes you just get lucky"), I'll assume that most women in Sosua (much more so than the women in Boca Chica or Santo Domingo are available for P4P.

That's good news!

-Helpmann

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: I Think I Get It Now...

Aside from Beas's posts, which seem to contradict one another ("its tough in Sosua" - "they are everywhere in Sosua" - "sometimes you just get lucky"), I'll assume that most women in Sosua (much more so than the women in Boca Chica or Santo Domingo are available for P4P.

That's good news!

-Helpmann
    Exacto!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: I Think I Get It Now...

That's good news!

-Helpmann
    Some people are more tactful in their "help" than others.

You can find available women everywhere in Sosua. Some are just more challanging than others. The discos and the palace, etc... are no brainers. There are many smaller bars and the majority of women in them are available one way or another. Many of the chicas fitting into yiour semi-pro/occasional puta format. Almost any place that the locals or tourists go to have potential. That doesn't leave much barren ground.

The hardest thing for many new guys, yourself not included obviously, is making contact. if you approach them and make an effort the odds are on your side.

I've not been to boca chica but it sounds like there are public spots the chicas hang out at like parks. that does not seem the case in sosua except for the beach and maybe the carwash but they are almost everywhere with varying degrees of difficulty.

I'm no "rico suave" but I do alright. My impression is that you'll have no problem at all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information