Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Watch Your Pockets at Classico

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: Watch Your Pockets at Classico

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    If you don't have cargo pants you can always make like you're in Rikers and use the ole keester stash.
    Some chicas check there....

My first trip to Sosua, after reading as much as I could on isoc and knowing that pick pockets could be an issue, I hand sewed velcro strips into one of my cargo shorts pocket. It seemed like a lot of work but did I think it did the trick. Thos e shorts are now trashed but I still wear them for working around the yard.

It was a pain getting money out of it though. I even had a chica see me struggling to get to my cash and she had to investigate. She was extremely puzzled untill I explained it. Then she thought I was a genuis. I don't go thru all that trouble any more tho.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I know that in the USA I carry more than I need to the club to be ready for what ever may come up and this way you can just have fun and not count dollars. Not in DR!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

I had one ocassion in Cabarete where a girl blatantly came up and tried to put her hands in my pocket, which is kind of funny, because I'm 6' 3" and 320 lbs and I'm that big because I have lifted weights for close to 20 years. She was about 5' 3" and 100 lbs and some change. Point is, I guess she wasn't intimidated by my size. After telling her to leave a couple of times, I gave her a strong push and she damn near fell on her ass...it was only then she got the hint.

Last time I was in Classicos, a chica came up and tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at my pocket, I guess she saw some money sticking out and she said look out for ladrones....

Yeah, there are some hardcore women thieves that frequent the place, but the majority of girls in Sosua are decent...if you treat them right the vast majority will reciprocate...

My advice is: party and have fun, but don't get so drunk that you'll wake up naked in a dumpster the next morning, and try to be selective of the girls you pick -- I never take the real agressive women home with me, they're the ones that you'll have to sleep one eye open with

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    I had one ocassion in Cabarete where a girl blatantly came up and tried to put her hands in my pocket, which is kind of funny, because I'm 6' 3" and 320 lbs and I'm that big because I have lifted weights for close to 20 years. She was about 5' 3" and 100 lbs and some change. Point is, I guess she wasn't intimidated by my size.
    I remember about a year ago someone posting something to the effect of ... 'i was standing with my buddy who happens to be a 6 ft. well-built black guy, when a motoconcho just pulled up and the guy snatches the gold chain right off my buddy's neck and just zooms off'.

Opportunity always trumps intimidation down there.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

if you use a wallet.. put 2 thick flat rubber bands around it when its in your pocket.. very hard to get out of the pocket because the rubber bands roll up and bind to the inside of the pocket when you try to get it out and youll feel it.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have found that the best secure pants to wear are convertable cargos by Rohan made in the UK. (www.rohan.co.uk/) They must have been designed by a monger because of all the hidden zipper pockets and with a key ring attachment. Both back pockets have zippers. Two large front concealed zipper pockets one with an inner cellphone pocket. And the right front pocket also has a zippered inside pocket. These pants aren't cheap but if they save you from I sticky finger chica it's worth it.
    I was wearing mine out front of Clasicos when a chica grabed my ass while facing me and was "dry humping" me, when in reality she was trying for my wallet. All she got was 150 DOP from my shirt pocket which I snatched back from her hand and told her to get lost.
    Also I carry a throw away wallet with about 10 USD in small bills and an old expired credit card as well as other trash plastic cards to toss to any mugger. The contents upon first look will make him think he hit the jackpot while I run away.
    R4M4E
    Last edited by Rio4Me4Ever; 03-01-2010 at 01:12 PM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rio4Me4Ever For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've got one of these belts - an Eagle Creek All Terrain Money Belt. It has a small zipper with a space between the webbing. I have a black one, and even with the belt off, its hard to know that there is a pocket inside. If you Google it, you can find one for $12-18. They even have it in some mall stores, for the less point-click-buy folks. It's a bitch to get money out of, but noone knows its there, even if they DO get your pants off.

It holds a bunch of folded bills. I usually keep some cash in my zippered pants
    pocket and some larger bills in the belt.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goinggetstough For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Another thing that helps is a Velcro Travel Wallet. It is what is is. Normally black or Green in color but it has a military style to it. It is tri or double fold with 1 to 2 vipper pouches. It normaly has a lanyarn attached that can be worn around the neck so that it is not visible under your shirt. You will always feel the weight on your chest or stomach. It can also be carried in the front or back pocket but the laryard is looped through a belt loop so that it is somewhat tied down. Any sudden jerk and you will feel it and take action. Always travel with small bills.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

i read in a post here a while ago that its also effective to fold your jeans or shorts and sleep on it when in bed with a chica...if your really drunk and dont really whanna move....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

Its very easy,
    Dont get too drunk, wear cargo shorts that have zippers or buttons, or if you smoke put your money deep in a tighter pocket and put your pack of cigs on top of the money. Ive never had a problem there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When I went to Costa Rica, It was like that in the Del Rey.. it would get so crowed, you can feel hands feeling for wallets or padding your pockets walking through the crowd.. I thought it was pretty funny..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information