Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Free Or Almost Free Pussy

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Great story, el_papi. Those chicas probably still remember that night. You're right, many of these girls just want to be shown a good time for once.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie
    Nice link papi. Will check it out and see how much an old fart still has.

Willie
    Other sites include www.mejoramor.com and www.amigos.com
    Ooh yeah, I forgot to mention Latineuro.com - they got some fine babes on that site as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    ive said this before... you dont have to pay every girl... there is a such thing as freebees... PSriches found that out last trip... so far he is the only one that really represented the right way!... dogwood habla much mierda and said his boys werent gonna take palace chicas and pay top prices... that didnt work out... he owes us one!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    ive said this before... you dont have to pay every girl... there is a such thing as freebees... PSriches found that out last trip... so far he is the only one that really represented the right way!... dogwood habla much mierda and said his boys werent gonna take palace chicas and pay top prices... that didnt work out... he owes us one!
    But the dude make $250,000 a year, so whats 2000 a pop.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    who cares how much u make... why overpay

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    You get "free" play in many unexpected ways. The last freebie I got was my next to last night in Sosua. I had just got my balls crushed boning a Palace chica, but was unwilling to call it a night (now THAT'S addiction!). I limped towards Classico/Sosua Life and decided to cross the street for one of those yummy (sorry Beas) sandwiches.

This chica was there and we just started conversing. I told her my leg hurt. One thing led to another, and we were on a motoconcho (painful ride) back to the Palace. I fessed up about my pain, and she gave me a great ball massage. When I woke up the next morning, I was pain free and I thanked her the best way I knew how .

I gave her a couple hundred pesos (I guess it wasn't truly free), and she was on her way...with a smile!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    You get "free" play in many unexpected ways. The last freebie I got was my next to last night in Sosua. I had just got my balls crushed boning a Palace chica, but was unwilling to call it a night (now THAT'S addiction!). I limped towards Classico/Sosua Life and decided to cross the street for one of those yummy (sorry Beas) sandwiches.

This chica was there and we just started conversing. I told her my leg hurt. One thing led to another, and we were on a motoconcho (painful ride) back to the Palace. I fessed up about my pain, and she gave me a great ball massage. When I woke up the next morning, I was pain free and I thanked her the best way I knew how .

I gave her a couple hundred pesos (I guess it wasn't truly free), and she was on her way...with a smile!

couple hundred is not free it is the rate Jimmy and I give to chicas for short time... haha

whats a couple ... in my book its 200 which is close enough to free...

If you say yummy again im gonna think u have a vagina..

Words we should never say as men here:

Yummy, Western Union, Marriage, (love and puta in the same sentence)... theres more ill think of them

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    This was free puzzy, if you consider 3 Presidentes and a pizza free

This was free Amigos.Com pussy that I paid the bus trip from Santo Domingo to Santiago and back, plus dinner

I will check the archives for more pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information