Thread: Brief SDQ update

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Brief SDQ update

Heard some rumors of a couple of new places in santo domingo so after a very stressful day at work I headed out for a few beers.

First "new" place is actually a new location for Bananas Bar which also used to be called Coconuts on Privada #7. They are now very close to pricesmart.

To get there take churchill north till ya hit charles sumner, make a left as if going to Pricesmart. Keep going straight till you pass price smart. You will see a scotia bank and a banco popular on the left. Turn left on the street between the 2 banks. Count 4 blocks and make another right. Last house on the left is Bananas. Junior is the owner and cubano handles the chicas. Prices quoted were 1500 for 30 minutes and 2,000 for an hour but from 3-7 1500 for the hour.

The line up looked pretty decent today at least. As always the quality change at drop of hat. Cubano was trying to show the girls how to win customers over. I had 3 beers and headed out.

Second place I did not stop in but we drove by to make sure we could find it. It is on Nunez De caceres just before you hit Kennedy on the right hand side. Number 6 on nunez de caceres. It appeared to be on second floor but it started pouring and I was hungry so did not bother to stop.

If I get bored or have time I will take one for the team and check it out some day.

Bananas phone number 809 701 6851 and the owners cell is 809 251 4333

the other place seems to be named mejor divas and the number is 809 856 2717

I also saw in the paper that MC has "special" starting from 1,000 pesos so if anyone heads there say you saw the 1,000 peso special in the paper.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Re: Brief SDQ update

One day I have to see what the Capital is all about!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thread Information