Thread: Orgies and Gang Bangs

Thanks

Orgies and Gang Bangs

How freaky do you guys get in Sosua?

BTW: If any of you guys are looking to tag team Fuck Puppet, Cabana Girl, or Gap-toothed Girl with me, let me know.

-Helpmann

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Orgies and Gang Bangs

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    How freaky do you guys get in Sosua?

BTW: If any of you guys are looking to tag team Fuck Puppet, Cabana Girl, or Gap-toothed Girl with me, let me know.

-Helpmann
    One word, "Vak"
    He and I took on Diana and we came at her from both sides in a Jaccuzzi in a Cabana in Puerto Plata last year. 8)

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

I'm ALWAYS looking to get my freak on

One of my first trips, I had a foursome mfff, a few after that a threesome mff (two times IIRC), later another threesome mff, and this trip, my buddy and I sandwiched some poor girl. She loved it, too. If I can find the right combination of girls, I'm all good.

Thanks
    About 4 years ago, Me and 5 of my friends rented a house in the Cofresi section of POP.My one friend wanted to be a baller and the last night we went to Crystals and he paid for 8 girls.We put them in a minivan and brought them back to the house to party.The house had a huge back yard with a pool and a big concrete wall surrounding the entire back yard.We all started out in the kitchen and living room drinkin heavy.I brought out the camcorder and the girls thought they were movie stars.Some of the girls started flashing there titties and getting undressed for the camera right in the living room.The party then moved to outside to the pool.We all started skinnydipping and wilding out in the pool.There were 6 guys and 8 girls all butt ass naked in the pool and the pool area .Guys were gettin there dicked sucked in plain view of everybody.The girls started show off in front off the camera and there were crazy things going on all the place.One girl laid on the edge of the pool and took a president bottle and started masterbating with the bottle.There were 2 extra girls so they started to eat each other out on the pool chair.The party eventually ended up back in the livingroom and we all started fucking everywhere.After a while we all ended up in our bedrooms to finish off.My friend who paid for the girls and myself each took the extra girls and had a happy hour.It was the most unbelievale night of my life.I have a huge smile on my face right now just thinking of all the crazy shit that happened that night.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by furystudio
    About 4 years ago, Me and 5 of my friends rented a house in the Cofresi section of POP.My one friend wanted to be a baller and the last night we went to Crystals and he paid for 8 girls.We put them in a minivan and brought them back to the house to party.The house had a huge back yard with a pool and a big concrete wall surrounding the entire back yard.We all started out in the kitchen and living room drinkin heavy.I brought out the camcorder and the girls thought they were movie stars.Some of the girls started flashing there titties and getting undressed for the camera right in the living room.The party then moved to outside to the pool.We all started skinnydipping and wilding out in the pool.There were 6 guys and 8 girls all butt ass naked in the pool and the pool area .Guys were gettin there dicked sucked in plain view of everybody.The girls started show off in front off the camera and there were crazy things going on all the place.One girl laid on the edge of the pool and took a president bottle and started masterbating with the bottle.There were 2 extra girls so they started to eat each other out on the pool chair.The party eventually ended up back in the livingroom and we all started fucking everywhere.After a while we all ended up in our bedrooms to finish off.My friend who paid for the girls and myself each took the extra girls and had a happy hour.It was the most unbelievale night of my life.I have a huge smile on my face right now just thinking of all the crazy shit that happened that night.
    Yo Bro., you need to hook me up with some of that footage.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Damn! I'm smiling and I'm just reading about it!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Life is good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    Yo Bro., you need to hook me up with some of that footage.

I only have it on a VCR tape and I only have one VCR so I wouldnt even be able to make a copy of it onto another VCR .If you have any suggestions let me know

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    I only have it on a VCR tape and I only have one VCR so I wouldnt even be able to make a copy of it onto another VCR .If you have any suggestions let me know
    The easiest way at this point would be to buy a DVD recorder and connect the VCR line out to the line in of the DVD recorder.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    count me in to pay $5 for the bootleg DVD when you copy it... sure there are others that will pay it also haha.... everyone should have an experience like that.... good job!

any idea if he got a special rate for those girls or what he paid?
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    count me in to pay $5 for the bootleg DVD when you copy it... sure there are others that will pay it also haha.... everyone should have an experience like that.... good job!

He paid $600 US which was $75 each.The peso was 17 to 1 then.

Thanks

OUCH!!! 27-1 doesn't look so bad now.eh?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow

OUCH!!! 27-1 doesn't look so bad now.eh?
    yes it does because the rates in pesos was much better back then

Thread Information