Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotel El Caucho Rocks !

Thanks

Hotel El Caucho Rocks !

Just returned from a week at Hotel El Caucho in Boca Chica. This hotel is the place to stay. Rooms have everything you need, air condition,safe,cable TV,mini bar just mention a few. Location is good just up the hill from the beach. The pool is great for relaxing with a cervaza and your favorite chica. They have a nice little bar out front and is a good meeting spot for friends or a quick drink before you head out to the night spots in town. The owners are nice guys and want to help you have a fun vacation, they are very helpful and make sure you have what you need to leave with a smile on your face. Thanks for a great week and hope to see you again soon guys.

www.elcaucho.com

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    First post and all you have to say is a certain hotel is great. Plus you insert a link into your profile.

Thanks

Hotel Reviews

Sorry Jimmy,
    Thought this section was for Hotel review? Before I went down I tried to get some info from the King Jimmy DR and you replied that you never go to the south, this was my first trip to Boca Chica and had a good time at El Caucho and wanted to give them a plug. Try it you will like it !

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: Hotel Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bosco
    Sorry Jimmy,
    Thought this section was for Hotel review? Before I went down I tried to get some info from the King Jimmy DR and you replied that you never go to the south, this was my first trip to Boca Chica and had a good time at El Caucho and wanted to give them a plug. Try it you will like it !
    Two handles? what else did you do and where else did you go?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    :roll:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Fishy

Looks kind of fishy to me 2 handles with 3 total posts and plugging some hotel. No prices on the hotel webpage either. Looks QUITE SCAMMISH!

Thanks
    Prices would be nice to know.I won't be staying somewhere I don't know the price.rbc100

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Re: Fishy

Quote Originally Posted by nvr013
    Looks kind of fishy to me 2 handles with 3 total posts and plugging some hotel. No prices on the hotel webpage either. Looks QUITE SCAMMISH!
    I stayed there last spring. The place is a legit hotel. Its relatively new. Overall I'd give it two mongers . Great pool. Very social. Organized a little sloppy, but makes up for it with friendliness.

Problem is nobody goes to Boca Chica anymore. Southcoast is no comparison to Sosua, Pop, Santiago for basic mongering. I still like Boca Chica and I love Santo Domingo, but its a different scene.

Thanks
    I also recently returned from 8 nights at the El Caucho. It was my second trip to BC and the El Caucho and had a great time. I was in BC Nov 8-16. Arranged a taxi with the hotel and their driver was waiting for me at SDQ with a sign with my name on it. Short 10 minute taxi ride from SDQ to the El Caucho, when I arrived I was greeted by Francesco and Abbey, 2 of the owners.
    Rates at the El Caucho range roughly from $30-$50. The main reason I stay at the El Caucho is because of the owners-any time they see you they ask how you are doing and if you need anything. I work in Hotel Management and appreciate all they do.

I have never been to the North Coast, but find the action in BC great. I spent the days at the beach-(chair and umbrella runs 50 pesos) and usually had lunch at Las Isla Bonita (the bar where the girls where the sailor suits) the pizza and burgers are great.

This trip their were quite a few Americans staying at the El Caucho-Bosco a fellow ISOC member was in house and also had a good time with a newbie. At night on Duarte Street the early action seems to be at the Piano Disco, then most of the girls move on to Burbajas Disco. Burbajas can be a little overwhelming at times due to the small size of the disco and the large number of chicas. Chicas are very aggressive in the club. It also appears that the 'American Disco' at the Europa Hotel is trying to get started. They have some nice chicas hanging out front, but each time we went in the club it was empty.

The El Caucho also has some very nice "in house" girls. The policy at the hotel is that you have to approach the chica, they cannot be overly aggressive with you. I found this a nice change of pace where you could relax at the pool or have a few Presidentes at the bar without being accosted at all times.

Overall I had another great time in BC-I will be back at the El Caucho hopefully in 6 months.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    I don't know who posted those but one of el caucho's owners posts here as Kamikaze and a few Isoc guys have stayed there and posted favorable reviews. I stayed there for 3 days in february and thought it was a cool place. Free wifi at the bar, nice pool, a block from the beach. They had girls on site but I didn't sample any. I liked the fact that had they not told me the chicas were available, I most likely would not have known. I was never bothered or harassed etc.

They have a restaurant that does BBQ chicken during the day and Italian at night. The owner that runs the restaurant was cool as well. He cooked me some pasta twice during the day even though they were closed. . . .

Thanks
    I also spent three days at El Caucho in Februrary this year. Service was great and Abby and the rest of the crew did go out of their way to make my stay an enjoyable one.

There are ladies onsite but you would have to approach them. I never sampled any of them but I di spend quite alot of time chatting over drinks.

The also give an ISOC discount. I Hope to spend a few days there again in January,2006.

Willie

Thanks

Scam??????

You guys are pretty funny, No Scam here just returned from Boca Chica and had a great time. El Caucho prices are from $30. - $50. a day the Beach is rockin during the day with many beer joints and chicas. At night head down to Duarte St. they close the street down to traffic and you can walk without getting a moto stuck in your ass. After midnight head over to the disco the chicas there are very helpful and want to be your friend as soon as you walk in the door. LOL !!

:grin:

Thanks

SCAM?!

Seems like having a good time with no strings attached or a scam of sorts is starting to become a theme of sorts here in the DR..not at the EL CAUCHO!

thanks for all the positive reviews guys and it was a pleasure to have you..we know you will be back!

hope i didnt leave any marks pressing the gun up against your temples to write something positive about us!

rgds

Kammakaze1

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    I think it's time for some updated Boca Chica pics!!! Haven't seen some of the new talent in a while!

Thanks

[quote="Tonto4"]
    Problem is nobody goes to Boca Chica anymore. Southcoast is no comparison to Sosua, Pop, Santiago for basic mongering. I still like Boca Chica and I love Santo Domingo, but its a different scene.
    Hey Tonto, I am not quite sure what you are talking about. I went to Boca Chica and Santo Domingo in June and visited Sosua over Thanksgiving. I could not see a difference between Boca Chica and Sosua. Both are run down tourist spots with plenty of chicks. I got drunk in both places and I got laid good in both places. But overall I would prefer Boca Chica over Sosua because of its proximity to Santo Domingo. SD is the best place to go out and meet regular chicks. South Coast...North Coast...Fuck that shit, as long as I got drunk and laid. Hope to meet you soon at any coast. Cheers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts
    nice!!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

[quote="Dr_Strangelove"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4
    SD is the best place to go out and meet regular chicks.
    YUP!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 734 Posts
    I will be staying at EL Caucho in January. Does anyone know the address of this Hotel? I will be taking a taxi from the airport. Do the taxi drivers know where this place is located?

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information