Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E mail from one of the owners of El Caucho

Thanks
    on the picture Willie posted i see 5 chicas, is that all or are there more hostesses there?

the chica in white top (to the right of the guy) is the one i was talking about. that picture doesn't do her justice. she's a 10.

ps.
    kammakaze1 i heard you give the chicas Victoria Secret body moisturizer, that true? i love that scent. (why am i even asking this? :roll: :roll: )

Thanks
    on the picture Willie posted i see 5 chicas, is that all or are there more hostesses there?
    the chica in white top (to the right of the guy) is the one i was talking about. that picture doesn't do her justice. she's a 10

there are more..independant women that visit the hotel on a regular who are known by us..Deniro is right the photo does not do her justice..she is on leave at the moment..but she will be back.

Thanks
    kammakaze1 i heard you give the chicas Victoria Secret body moisturizer, that true? i love that scent. (why am i even asking this?)

hmmmm...who has been leaking my secrets?...Deniro, i think u just gave away your identity man...
    only the best and privilaged of the bunch get the moisturizer...

Thanks
    I wonder, how much is a driver out of El Caucho for a night for exploring the Gazcue area hot spots in SD, spending three or four hours in the city? I would like to see a few discos, and a few casas.
    i will speak to the taxi guy and let you know...hey man i may just come along for the ride..know a hot spot in Gazcue called Elegance..nice
    couple of hot clubs..will let you know

not taking anything away from the europa..good people and great location..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kammakaze1
    hmmmm...who has been leaking my secrets?...Deniro, i think u just gave away your identity man...
    only the best and privilaged of the bunch get the moisturizer...
    CIA brotha, CIA . when will you upload hostess pics on you site? all the girls. and also i wanted to ask you, if i'm staying at your place and paying $40 a night, do i get a discount on the girls or not? thanks.

ps. if i'm staying at you place, is it possible to take the girls on hourly basis?

Thanks
    CIA brotha, CIA . when will you upload hostess pics on you site? all the girls. and also i wanted to ask you, if i'm staying at your place and paying $40 a night, do i get a discount on the girls or not? thanks.
    ps. if i'm staying at you place, is it possible to take the girls on hourly basis?
    Hostess pics are being retaken and will be uploaded asap..not all the hostesses as some do want to be put on the internet and out of respect for them and family we wont play it like that.
    how many nights are you planning on staying?..discount depending on girl..hourly rate available.

Thanks
    i usually stay 2 weeks, but i just came back a month, so it's gonna be at least 2 months away till my next trip. i gotta start working soon. :cry:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Hostess pics are being retaken and will be uploaded asap..not all the hostesses as some do want to be put on the internet and out of respect for them and family we wont play it like that.
    how many nights are you planning on staying?..discount depending on girl..hourly rate available.
    Yea their mothers are members of my picture gallary.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Kammakaze I just noticed your new avatar. Can we bargin for a room?

I have the largest collection of Hentai in all of North America (no joke).

I have around 900 titles and most of the time the full series.

PS. Nice Avatar!

Thanks
    i'm pretty sure i have banged a couple of their mothers too hahahahaha!

Thanks
    Kammakaze I just noticed your new avatar. Can we bargin for a room?

I have the largest collection of Hentai in all of North America (no joke).

I have around 900 titles and most of the time the full series.

PS. Nice Avatar!
    mmm..tempting..i got loads too man

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I will be stopping by in June but in October it looks like at least 3 of us will be coming. Get Ready!

Thanks
    JimmyDR wrote:
    I will be stopping by in June but in October it looks like at least 3 of us will be coming. Get Ready!
    Sounds good man..looking forward to it...we will be ready man!

Thanks
    Will be checking you out on Tuesday evening or Wednesday. Hope Jimmy send's me my official ISOC Inspector's badge and certificate so I can do a certified inspection of the ladies.

That way you could get the ISOC seal of approval.

Willie

Thanks

Who Is She?

JimmyDR wrote:
    Kammakaze1,

I believe I met you back in March 2004 when I was staying at your hotel. If so, was that your girlfriend (5'9", slender, dark complexion, very bossomy) who was working the bar at the hotel or perhaps one of the other managers/owners?

-Helpmann

Thanks
    still trying to place you helpmann..i had heard of this site from many people but it was your post that was shown to me by a client staying here..thanks for your review..and because of you i have now met a community of DR mongers!!
    The girl you are referring to is my business partners girlfriend..beautiful girl..but is taken and very much with my partner..

Thanks

Offline Chat

still trying to place you helpmann..i had heard of this site from many people but it was your post that was shown to me by a client staying here..thanks for your review..and because of you i have now met a community of DR mongers!!
    The girl you are referring to is my business partners girlfriend..beautiful girl..but is taken and very much with my partner..
    Thanks! Back in March 2004, I had only one day left in Boca Chica and made the move from El Candil to El Caucho to hangout with a friend. You guy's were great! One of the hotel's business partners helped me with the move (perhaps you) and the next day one of the guys on staff gave me a lift to the airport.

I have made a few more trips back to Boca Chica since March 2004, but I have not yet had a chance to stop on by. I return in a couple of weeks, so I'll make sure to say "hi," and perhaps get a room.

I'll provide you with a better description of myself offline, which may or may not help.

I kind of figured that she was involved w/ one of you guys. Also, I apologize if my "review" of his girlfriend, which was included in the hotel review, has brought him or her unwanted attention.

Best,
    Helpmann

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    JimmyDR wrote:
    Could be 8 or 10 of us by October!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yes, I can see it, when we invade the South for a few days. Santo Domingo is a great City unto itself.

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

where???

how far are you from juan dollio and do they have chicas on site daytime or nighttime

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information