Thread: DR Project

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Warning DR Project

Members

I have associates who are considering a move to the DR. What we are looking for is office space for rent. Must be able to hold about 25 people. Also, must be able to carry high speed internet service. Also, we will need info on housing for the managers who will be coming from the US. Do you have any recommendations. If you do please forward any info, which will be greatly appreciated. This project is in the planning stage. But we are already behind schedule.
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Re: DR Project

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    Members

I have associates who are considering a move to the DR. What we are looking for is office space for rent. Must be able to hold about 25 people. Also, must be able to carry high speed internet service. Also, we will need info on housing for the managers who will be coming from the US. Do you have any recommendations. If you do please forward any info, which will be greatly appreciated. This project is in the planning stage. But we are already behind schedule.
    Try DR1. There's lots of info there about setting up a call center or other business in one of the Zona Francas (free trade zones) in Santiago or Santo Domingo.

But, respectfully, here's the thing: if you don't know the answers to those questions, and more, then you may not know enough about the DR to do business there. It is not at all like opening up shop in the US.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    Members

PM me if you are looking to the east or POP I just might know something
    Just Doing It

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Try DR1. There's lots of info there about setting up a call center or other business in one of the Zona Francas (free trade zones) in Santiago or Santo Domingo.

But, respectfully, here's the thing: if you don't know the answers to those questions, and more, then you may not know enough about the DR to do business there. It is not at all like opening up shop in the US.
    I do not understand what you mean by questions or answers! I have been to DR1 and waiting for answers to my query! We are extremely aware of the pitfalls. We have done this in other countries. If not the DR we will then process to Costa Rica. I prefer the DR first! What I am looking for here is just the cost and how not to over spend!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    PM me if you are looking to the east or POP I just might know something
    Mike,

I will do that when I have more info. I will definitely know more by the end of the week. I will info you then! Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thread Information