Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/2009 - Chica Friendly: Terra Linda Resort

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Re: 12/2009 - Chica Friendly: Terra Linda Resort

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    i usually stay at TL, but now they are ridiculous with the prices so i am done with them. I was getting a good rate on the rooms because I usually book me and 4 or 5 other people, but now Willie (manager) said no more discounts. I called him and told him that i had 10 pple coming down and he still said no discounts. I guess they are doing their thing and do not need my money. I refuse to pay $70-$80 bux there. if i was going to pay that, i can just rent a condo. TL's business model is all fuked up to me when you consider the area and the competition.

Wait! No more ISOC discounts? How much is it per night now?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

i usually stay at TL, but now they are ridiculous with the prices so i am done with them. I was getting a good rate on the rooms because I usually book me and 4 or 5 other people, but now Willie (manager) said no more discounts. I called him and told him that i had 10 pple coming down and he still said no discounts. I guess they are doing their thing and do not need my money. I refuse to pay $70-$80 bux there. if i was going to pay that, i can just rent a condo. TL's business model is all fuked up to me when you consider the area and the competition.

That is a crazy price. Especially with that many guys.

I'm not sure why I get the rate that I do............but I have a confirmation for $62.00 next week which I think is a fair rate for that hotel. If it got up $70-$75, I would not stay there.

I am anxious to check out Rick's condos accross the street where Xmen is staying. If the EL Flow noise is not an issue I would condider staying there.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    That is a crazy price. Especially with that many guys.

I'm not sure why I get the rate that I do............but I have a confirmation for $62.00 next week which I think is a fair rate for that hotel. If it got up $70-$75, I would not stay there.

I am anxious to check out Rick's condos accross the street where Xmen is staying. If the EL Flow noise is not an issue I would condider staying there.
    Its only an issue in one condo. And if you request not to be in that condo when you reserve, I can't see Rick not honoring that request.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know TL's pricing is all over the place, I am not sure if its because Willy remembers me now, I get the $65 rate. I just email him with the dates and tell him King for $65 and he sends me a confirmation. I was there December 18-23 couldnt have been more than 10 rooms there. I saw a few guys at breakfast, I was only person always at pool.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dukes1963 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukes1963 View Post
    I know TL's pricing is all over the place, I am not sure if its because Willy remembers me now, I get the $65 rate. I just email him with the dates and tell him King for $65 and he sends me a confirmation. I was there December 18-23 couldnt have been more than 10 rooms there. I saw a few guys at breakfast, I was only person always at pool.

65 for a king?
    Thats a good deal. normal deal I get is 69 for a single/queen
    One time willy said 65 for the same. Next time I am just emailimng him and telling willy 65 for single/king, and see what happens!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sporthobbyist View Post
    65 for a king?
    Thats a good deal. normal deal I get is 69 for a single/queen
    One time willy said 65 for the same. Next time I am just emailimng him and telling willy 65 for single/king, and see what happens!
    Keep in mind that they are absolutely NOT multi-chica friendly not even if you want to pay a fee. And you have no control over the a/c so if it is too warm or too cold,tough shit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Keep in mind that they are absolutely NOT multi-chica friendly not even if you want to pay a fee. And you have no control over the a/c so if it is too warm or too cold,tough shit.
    both things you said are wrong.

1st i know for a fact you can bring multiple girls in. Maybe my experience is different then others (right or wrong), but it's not impossible.

2nd there is a remote for the air conditioner...blast it to freezing if you want, or keep it off if you like to sweat or in the middle. It's up to you.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foxracing View Post
    both things you said are wrong.

1st i know for a fact you can bring multiple girls in. Maybe my experience is different then others (right or wrong), but it's not impossible.

2nd there is a remote for the air conditioner...blast it to freezing if you want, or keep it off if you like to sweat or in the middle. It's up to you.
    so are you guys talking about the same place........
    cause I don't understand how one guy says this.......and the other says that?
    quite different rooms would be understandable if the A/C is setup differently?
    but either you can......or can not have threesomes or Happy Hours or Fiestas there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That's just it about TL.

There is never the same price quote for a room. This guy gets $62 a night, that guy gets over $70 to $80 a night.

This guy gets threesome's, that guy gets stopped trying to bring in 2 chicas.

Wish I would have had the investors when it was shut down. I'd team up with Rick, so every guest had the same experience. That place could be the shit...right there off the strip!!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^^ i think their official policy is not to have multiple girls with you, but i was nice to the security guard (aka tip and some food)

But a hotel like that i would assume every room is essentially the same or better. Especially something like ac. If it didnt have ac i would have walked out right then and there. fuck that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

most hotels people are paying different rates. walk in, internet advanced rate, priceline, hotel.com, hotwire, give the receptionist 20 dollars with your credit card for a suite dealio, etc.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxracing View Post
    most hotels people are paying different rates. walk in, internet advanced rate, priceline, hotel.com, hotwire, give the receptionist 20 dollars with your credit card for a suite dealio, etc.
    Fuck that. We're not talking about most places around the world, we're talking about Sosua!

I could send an email tonight, and I would get an outrageous price.

Fuck ChiefJustice has stayed there before. He told them that it just wasn't him, but he had 10 guys with him. They not only didn't give him the agreed on ISOC discount for him, but they basically said...."I/we don't give a fuck how many guys you have, your paying full price for every room"!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Fuck that. We're not talking about most places around the world, we're talking about Sosua!

Fuck ChiefJustice has stayed there before. He told them that it just wasn't him, but he had 10 guys with him. They not only didn't give him the agreed on ISOC discount for him, but they basically said...."I/we don't give a fuck how many guys you have, your paying full price for every room"!!
    so basically the place is fucked up...........

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    so basically the place is fucked up...........
    Pretty much!

I/we, Naptime and I stopped in there to get me a room back in April 2010. Nap had a room, but I didn't. They quoted me $75 a night when we stopped in there. That was after it had been posted ISOC would get $60 a night. She basically said "I don't give a shit"!!

I went to New Garden, old section for $55 a night.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

in the past 3 yrs TL has made a good $15K off of me and my friends and when my friends book, they book thru me, this is why i usually get a 'player' discount. i called Willie last month...and Willie and I are friends, he basically told me he needs to talk to the owner to see IF he can give me a discount bc there are no more discounts. i told Willie, I have 10 guys that want to book...he said ok call me bak..when i called his ass back, he said, no more discounts and the rates were like 68-89 or something like that. i just hung up the phone....dont get me wrong, i am not the type that looks for 'hand outs' but if my friends go there and we have no problems with policia, chicas, maids or waiters...you shld want my business and people like me. I always tip the maids...hell, you have to in order to get extra towels..i also know they only pay their maids $150 USD a month...this is why i try to give them some love. but my discount for me is like a broker fee because there is too much competition in Sosua for TL's ridiculous prices....but its all good, nxt time i am in Sosua I will be at Casa Cayenna, Colibri or Sosua Bay...

TL fuked up when they did not hire Wilfried.
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post

how do you say that??? I have stayed there three times and have brought happy hours in. Had a few exchanges/swaps with my wing as well. just keep it quiet. No drunk putas staggering around the pool and you are all good.

Plus as far as temp??? The thermostat is up on the wall, kind of hidden. But you can drop it to ice box temps if you want.

i like it more then the NG. I just cannot believe they are booked for SB weekend???!!! Earliest Willy said is the 7th

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

how do you say that??? I have stayed there three times and have brought happy hours in. Had a few exchanges/swaps with my wing as well. just keep it quiet. No drunk putas staggering around the pool and you are all good.

Plus as far as temp??? The thermostat is up on the wall, kind of hidden. But you can drop it to ice box temps if you want.

i like it more then the NG. I just cannot believe they are booked for SB weekend???!!! Earliest Willy said is the 7th

TL is fucked up because the are trying to NOT be a monger hotel. They WANT to cater torwards families and couples. But that is not 90% of the tourists in sosua
    Hiring Wilfred would have made them a ton of money. But once again, the owners daughter does not want that type of hotel. The obviously have enough money to not care about low vacancy. The part I hate is the floating rate. Tripadvisor shows a 90+ price!!!! if willy can get me in, and charge me under 70, I am still staying there. Nice hotel, nice pool area. good eats. and quiet.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

TL is fucked up because the are trying to NOT be a monger hotel. They WANT to cater torwards families and couples. But that is not 90% of the tourists in sosua
    Hiring Wilfred would have made them a ton of money. But once again, the owners daughter does not want that type of hotel. The obviously have enough money to not care about low vacancy. The part I hate is the floating rate. Tripadvisor shows a 90+ price!!!! if willy can get me in, and charge me under 70, I am still staying there. Nice hotel, nice pool area. good eats. and quiet.
    90% of the tourist in sosua are MEN with hard dicks. i was there one night and they had a bus full of families, etc, but how many of them will return to Sosua and bring 10 other mickifickies with them? they need to treat their 'base' with a lil more respect....but no biggie..

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

90% of the tourist in sosua are MEN with hard dicks. i was there one night and they had a bus full of families, etc, but how many of them will return to Sosua and bring 10 other mickifickies with them? they need to treat their 'base' with a lil more respect....but no biggie..
    On every trip while staying at TL. i noticed families.
    I mean mother, father and kids!!!!
    I am sure they found a cheap ticket and decided to come here instaed of of Punta cana and I am sure they will never come back.
    It is like one time in San Jose. Me and my wing were outside the Del Ray. We see two american men with their wives or girlfriends walking into the Del ray.
    We waited about 2 minutes and they came right back out. The guy was saying " I think those were all hookers!!!??"

I do not mind families at the TL. They do not bother anyone. I keep it quiet and discreet when I bring girls back. But I have brought more then one. I always brings girls in the day and night. The guard actually brought back my cap from a bottle of colonge that some chicas swiped. I would have never noticed. But the guard saw her with it and grabbed it. came back to my room with it!!! we even had a few chica drama problems there. One time the manager, guard and pool boy all came to my room for this crazy bitch. But they still allow me to come back. So i would not worry about them and putas. they know it happens daily but try not to cater to it. i am OK with that.

Now if they would just have a dammed room!!!!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

One time the manager, guard and pool boy all came to my room for this crazy bitch. But they still allow me to come back. So i would not worry about them and putas. they know it happens daily but try not to cater to it. i am OK with that.

Now if they would just have a dammed room!!!!!
    Lets hear the story behind that one! 3 people for one chica? Must be a crazy story!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information