Results 1 to 3 of 3

  1. #1
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    61
    Posts
    116,988
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    325,577
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

    Other Hotels as well.

    Albatros, El Magnifico, Palm Beach, Velro Beach Resort .

    Info to follow!

    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Whoreville, USA
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Yahoo # 2760

    From: "Oskar"
    Date: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:32 am
    Subject: Re: 2004 outlook!!!

    Some other hotels for sure accepts girls too. I stayed 6 nights in
    Coconut Palms resort between Sosua and Cabarete and did not spend one
    night without a girl. They just have to leave there ID card at the
    reception. (some of the ID cards looked realy fake but it was working)
    Very nice hotel with a nice pool and restaurant with good breakfist
    that You also can get up to your room. The chicas like that.
    Oskar

  4. #3
    Apr 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    636
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 31 Times in 22 Posts
    The Kaoba Hotel at the west end of main street was chica friendly. Taking the room for two people is 3 bucks more, $47 total (kinda steep), and this will avoid your having to pay 10 bucks extra otherwise. The night guard will try to get the 10 out of you anyway.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions