Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP NEEDED

Thanks

HELP NEEDED

Wats up all. Its been a while since I posted but now I need some advice from you guys since u are the experts on chicas from the DR. Ok so from my last post you gusy know that I met a girl and am planning to bring her back to the states but now I am starting to have second thoughts especiially on the way that I met her. The story goes that it was a monday night and I was driving with my good friend who lives in sosua and my boy from NY around Puerto Plata near Av Malecon. We seen a bar as we were driving that looked like there was alot of people. When we parked and got into the bar it was ALL locals NO tourists anywhere in the area. It looked like we were in dead center Puerto Plata and I did not see a single tourist. So we all sat down and as soon as i noticed her "the girl i plan to bring back here" i was like wow she is amazing. She was with one of her friends and with an older dominican guy about 40 something. I did not think nothing of the situation cus it was all locals so i never second guessed why she was with this guy and her other friend.
    Anywyas i decided to go to the table that they were at and introduce myself. As soon as I did the guy said to me in english are u from ny. I said yea he said oh you gotta lean back here and started talkin in english. I still did not think any of the situation and asked who were these girls. He told me in spsnish but i completley forgot what he said but remember he said talk to her if u want cus i told him the one girl was gorgeous. So we began talkking and after a while i asked her to leave with me and my boys but she said she came with this guy so she wasnt going to leave. I got her number and told her I would call her tomorrow and did and ended up spending the whole day with her.

Now what I am thinking about is maybe this dude was there pimp and she was sort of like a cuero but then I realize that if she was she would have left with me the first night., And by the way it took me 2 trips for me to even get her to do more than kiss so Im not sure what is going on. Maybe you guys can let me know what you think cus its really bothering me.

Thanks guys

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bronxbomber For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Re: HELP NEEDED

Without another thought homeboy...... you need to move on down the road!!!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Agree with Jimbo, enjoy her company while there, but don't ever think about bringing her or anyone else back to the States, by the way, it isn't as easy as you think anyway, at best 4 to 5 years and probably would need to be married to her, I wouldn't recommend it. Unless she all of a sudden she had a bunch of money, that could expedite the process.

As far as what I think was her relationship with the older Dominican, it is very common, she is probably his amante, with means he is a married Dominican, and she is his lover, and because of that he takes care of her, he probably has put her up in an apartment, maybe even bought her a mode of transportation, and when he wants her, she better be there.

She won't leave that arrangement unless a better one comes along, or unless he decides that he doesn't want her anymore, in which case she will be looking for someone to take his place.

Maybe that is you.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

It's on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Wats up all. Its been a while since I posted but now I need some advice from you guys since u are the experts on chicas from the DR. Ok so from my last post you gusy know that I met a girl and am planning to bring her back to the states but now I am starting to have second thoughts especiially on the way that I met her. The story goes that it was a monday night and I was driving with my good friend who lives in sosua and my boy from NY around Puerto Plata near Av Malecon. We seen a bar as we were driving that looked like there was alot of people. When we parked and got into the bar it was ALL locals NO tourists anywhere in the area. It looked like we were in dead center Puerto Plata and I did not see a single tourist. So we all sat down and as soon as i noticed her "the girl i plan to bring back here" i was like wow she is amazing. She was with one of her friends and with an older dominican guy about 40 something. I did not think nothing of the situation cus it was all locals so i never second guessed why she was with this guy and her other friend.
    Anywyas i decided to go to the table that they were at and introduce myself. As soon as I did the guy said to me in english are u from ny. I said yea he said oh you gotta lean back here and started talkin in english. I still did not think any of the situation and asked who were these girls. He told me in spsnish but i completley forgot what he said but remember he said talk to her if u want cus i told him the one girl was gorgeous. So we began talkking and after a while i asked her to leave with me and my boys but she said she came with this guy so she wasnt going to leave. I got her number and told her I would call her tomorrow and did and ended up spending the whole day with her.

Now what I am thinking about is maybe this dude was there pimp and she was sort of like a cuero but then I realize that if she was she would have left with me the first night., And by the way it took me 2 trips for me to even get her to do more than kiss so Im not sure what is going on. Maybe you guys can let me know what you think cus its really bothering me.

Thanks guys
    Hello BB. I'm the guy who talked to you at the airport the day you lost your flight back home. It's was nice meeting you and your friend.

You're a young guy and I don't think you have any problem picking up women in NY (always it's easy to pick up women when you're young). Just play the game in NY and forget about that "special lady". To begin with, nice girl don't go to bars in Latinamerica, they hang around people their own age in clubs. That older, English speaking Dominicano she was with, it's not a good sign.

We go to DR and other destinations for the fantasy, to relieve the stress of everyday life here at home. For a partner, you should find it within your own circle. Women in foreign country are (almost) always looking for a plane ticket out, and once they get here, the real persona comes out, and believe me, those low class thirld word ladies can get very ugly fast.

I had a neighbor who married a woman from Honduras and brought her here. In just a couple of month she had called the police already after an argument (the guy didn't touch her, he's a soft, nice dude). One day he came home and found her making out with the cable guy. It was around this time of the year, and after throwing down from the second floor the gift he had bought for her for Christmas (a laptop), he did the right thing, moved out the apartment.

Ah, and don't forget the Lorena Bobbitt's story. Women can do anything to you here and then use the "abused spouse" excuse to get away with crime and in the process get the support of femi-nazis around the country and as an add-on, their 15 minutes of fame. And what do we get?

My advice: this women is better to leave them on their environment and let them find their mates among one of their own class. Nothing good will come out of it. Now if you find a higher class Dominicana and want to marry her, that's a different story. Even then, don't bring her here, you move there because once they come to USA, they will change...for the worst.

Take care.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Re: It's on the way!

It looked like we were in dead center Puerto Plata and I did not see a single tourist. So we all sat down and as soon as i noticed her "the girl i plan to bring back here" i was like wow she is amazing. She was with one of her friends and with an older dominican guy about 40 something. I did not think nothing of the situation cus it was all locals so i never second guessed why she was with this guy and her other friend.

Thanks guys
    I would say that just because you happened to meet her in a place where there were no tourists doesn't mean she is buena. I mean cueros, prepagos, abusadoras, all have lives too. And just because she didn't jump in the sack with you right away is no guarantee that she is buena either. Certainly she's probably not a hardcore puta, but there are many reasons she might not have gone with you right away. And she might have played a bit hard to get because she is playing the long game.

Now, on the other hand, she could really believe she likes you and wants to be with you, but of course she cannot think of you without realizing that by marrying you and moving with you to the states she will be opening up a new door, and new opportunities for herself. She cannot ignore this in her mind, and even if it is not the primary motivation for her actions, it is a consideration. If she doesn't have any interest at all in moving to the states, then it is very doubtful that she would so quickly agree to plan to move there with you and marry you at this point, even if she is truly in love with you.

And that brings me to my second point, which is this: I have seen exactly what both Yayow and Maretti are talking about. I have seen many examples of what they explain here, as my job has caused me to see this kind of stuff far too often. Maretti's post should be a sticky. BB, read his post, and read it again.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

I would say it doesn't matter how you met her or what her relationship to the other gentleman is. Just cuz she didn't blow you in the bathroom the first day doesn't make her wifey-material and i would even say she'd probably be no better a wife than a girl actively hooking in Sosua. Just cuz a girl hooks doesn't make her "bad", just desperate.

Bottom line is, she's a young woman with no money and no education. This doesn't make her a bad person per say, but it's not like you're hitting the lottery either. There's a million girls just like her so why are you so eager to jump at this one?

You're young. Have fun, enjoy your youth, and you can find one just like her in 10 or even 20 years, or even better, along the way you'll find a girl that brings A LOT more to the table than this one does.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: It's on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    My advice: this women is better to leave them on their environment and let them find their mates among one of their own class. Nothing good will come out of it. Now if you find a higher class Dominicana and want to marry her, that's a different story. Even then, don't bring her here, you move there because once they come to USA, they will change...for the worst.
    Take care.
    yup........I can attest to that......they get Americanized before too long and then the shit hits the fan........usually turns into a nightmare........not worth bringing any Chica to N America......keep them there.......life will be a lot easier for you.......

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post

As far as what I think was her relationship with the older Dominican, it is very common, she is probably his amante, with means he is a married Dominican, and she is his lover, and because of that he takes care of her, he probably has put her up in an apartment, maybe even bought her a mode of transportation, and when he wants her, she better be there.

NOT!!

No older guy who has a younger amante is going to be passing her off to other guys, much less tourists.

He's either a chulo, or he's an older guy taking a group of younger girls for drinks to impress other guys.

Dominicans are quite proud of their steady "conquests", and enjoy bragging about what a nice girl she is, how inexperienced she was when he met her, blah, blah. When he's got one like that, he ain't offering her up to anybody else..

The scenario you describe (apartment, transport, etc) is correct, but he's not going to give her all that, then tell her to go out with some other guy.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks guys for all the input. I mean I never realLy started second guessing the situation till now I figured this dude was just as u described him mr happy takin some young chics out for a drink cus she didn't come off as a cuero at all very shy till this day.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bronxbomber For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Thanks guys for all the input. I mean I never realLy started second guessing the situation till now I figured this dude was just as u described him mr happy takin some young chics out for a drink cus she didn't come off as a cuero at all very shy till this day.
    Bx,

I hope you weren't waiting to hear from someone whose view is similar to yours (just to validate your thoughts.) I always define my trips to The D.R. as being strictly fun. I am absolutely amazed at the number of "dudes" who actually consider trying to convert chicas into potential "wifeys". In the infamous words of Flavor Flav: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mac Man
    Last edited by Passport Playa; 12-21-2009 at 11:09 AM.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Bx,

I hope you weren't waiting to hear from someone whose view is similar to yours just to validate your thoughts. I always looked at my trips to The D.R. as strictly fun. I am absolutely amazed at how many "dudes" who actually consider trying to convert chicas into potential "wifeys". In the infamous words of Flavor Flav: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mac Man
    Also in The words of Pretty Tony I keep my hoes dipped when they with me but no dough!

ANd in the words of the pimps & mongering book... YOU CANNOT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE!

BX now if you want stay the course and enjoy her when there and if she comes here it's for a visit but that is well down the line. I see you used my pickup line of lets get married and I'll bring you to NY (I told you guys it works). Dead the current scenerio play it by ear and enjoy yourself! Daddy-o we live in Domincan Central NYC the Heights man if you can't find a good chic there (I will admit its hard b/c these chica are AMericanized) then we both are in trouble. This weekend where you at?
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

hey BX, pretty much what has been said already. One possible option is to keep a visiting vagina vocation. See how she feels about you just tappin that ass when down there, with some other girls on the side. If she throws a fit then BE AWARE!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I got her number and told her I would call her tomorrow and did and ended up spending the whole day with her.

..................but then I realize that if she was she would have left with me the first night., And by the way it took me 2 trips for me to even get her to do more than kiss so Im not sure what is going on. Maybe you guys can let me know what you think cus its really bothering me.
    How much did you pay her?

You do know that the less you pay up front, the more it costs in the end, right?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Thanks guys
    So she was with her grandpa

The only question I would ask is you told him she was gorgeous and she played
    hard to get. Humm. I would put this one thru a series of mind fuck tests. I make mine up as I go along but you are a bright guy or you wouldn't be asking. Take a step back and look in.

Damn I have to stop giving serious answers it's going to ruin my image.
    Just Doing It

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    NOT!!

No older guy who has a younger amante is going to be passing her off to other guys, much less tourists.

He's either a chulo, or he's an older guy taking a group of younger girls for drinks to impress other guys.

Dominicans are quite proud of their steady "conquests", and enjoy bragging about what a nice girl she is, how inexperienced she was when he met her, blah, blah. When he's got one like that, he ain't offering her up to anybody else..

The scenario you describe (apartment, transport, etc) is correct, but he's not going to give her all that, then tell her to go out with some other guy.
    Damn now I feel good, I gave him advice before reading the other replies and I am on the same page with a legend. I don't think I have had enough to drink, time for my medicine.
    Last edited by mikelodge; 12-18-2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: clarity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    How much did you pay her?

You do know that the less you pay up front, the more it costs in the end, right?

i actually diidnt pay anything it was kind of weird though it was in a cabana and it took like hours of convincing for her to come along. Didnt feel like i was smashing a puta because they are usually all over the place. it felt like she was embarrased or something

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

What exactly was the point of bringing her here again ? can you elaborate on that, & was it her idea or yours ? What exactly is she going to do here ? go to school, work ? make little bronxbombers with you, what ?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

I take it you didn't read your own thread....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...6&postcount=36

This should refresh your memory Bomber.

Thanks guys
    I've offended you.....goood

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

dont even think of taking her back home at this time

make a couple two or three more trips, see how she acts on subsequent trips. see if she will still do you free. see if she is asking for you to send bucks. just a few things you can do to see if she is playing you

go slow, very slow. play it for what it is worth . be the player, dont be played

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

i cant say without seeing a pic. if she is in my private collection, let her stay right where she is!
    "Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information