Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP NEEDED

Thanks

Re: HELP NEEDED

Hey guys thanks for all the adivce. Office manager lolll here is a pic that I will attach

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bronxbomber For This Useful Post:

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bronxbomber For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Wats up all. Its been a while since I posted but now I need some advice from you guys since u are the experts on chicas from the DR. Ok so from my last post you gusy know that I met a girl and am planning to bring her back to the states but now I am starting to have second thoughts especiially on the way that I met her. The story goes that it was a monday night and I was driving with my good friend who lives in sosua and my boy from NY around Puerto Plata near Av Malecon. We seen a bar as we were driving that looked like there was alot of people. When we parked and got into the bar it was ALL locals NO tourists anywhere in the area. It looked like we were in dead center Puerto Plata and I did not see a single tourist. So we all sat down and as soon as i noticed her "the girl i plan to bring back here" i was like wow she is amazing. She was with one of her friends and with an older dominican guy about 40 something. I did not think nothing of the situation cus it was all locals so i never second guessed why she was with this guy and her other friend.
    Anywyas i decided to go to the table that they were at and introduce myself. As soon as I did the guy said to me in english are u from ny. I said yea he said oh you gotta lean back here and started talkin in english. I still did not think any of the situation and asked who were these girls. He told me in spsnish but i completley forgot what he said but remember he said talk to her if u want cus i told him the one girl was gorgeous. So we began talkking and after a while i asked her to leave with me and my boys but she said she came with this guy so she wasnt going to leave. I got her number and told her I would call her tomorrow and did and ended up spending the whole day with her.

Now what I am thinking about is maybe this dude was there pimp and she was sort of like a cuero but then I realize that if she was she would have left with me the first night., And by the way it took me 2 trips for me to even get her to do more than kiss so Im not sure what is going on. Maybe you guys can let me know what you think cus its really bothering me.

Thanks guys

You need to get out there more, meet a few dozen more chicas, bang them and then decide if any outshine.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

she is not in my private stash but she looks "familiar". let's see if this is a sun n buns situation with photos of her all over the place. i would not rush to bring her here. if she acts right for a year or two-maybe.
    "Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    She was with one of her friends and with an older dominican guy about 40 something.
    I cannot tell you how many of these chicas have "dominican esposos" or "enamorados" or "chulos" 40+. My experience is considerable in this area. It is likely that the brief times you were with her you got "sized up" in order to see your financial tolerance.

The ONLY reason these girls do what they do is money. I even know a few that marry, go to the states and then "get disenchanted", divorce (1/2) and then move home, right back with the guy they were with.

Run! Run! Run!

Just like the guys say, keep it on FANTASY level, do not get INVOLVED. These girls are cold hearted bitches, I've seen it 100's of times.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information