Thread: Leaving tomorrow help!

Thanks

Leaving tomorrow help!

Hi guys i am a newbie to this site and this will be my second trip to POP.
    I have been to Crystals and enjoyed it very mucho! I will be staying at an all inclusive resort and i do not believe you can bring any chicas back to the hotel that sucks. Besides Crystals are there any other places to go? I was thinking about trying BB or FOD hotel and see if i can try it for a day or two.
    Any advice would be much appreciated! Wish me luck,
    Thanks,

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: Leaving tomorrow help!

Quote Originally Posted by hawknz View Post
    Hi guys i am a newbie to this site and this will be my second trip to POP.
    I have been to Crystals and enjoyed it very mucho! I will be staying at an all inclusive resort and i do not believe you can bring any chicas back to the hotel that sucks. Besides Crystals are there any other places to go? I was thinking about trying BB or FOD hotel and see if i can try it for a day or two.
    Any advice would be much appreciated! Wish me luck,
    Thanks,
    FOD is an unknown right now, BB if you are not staying there will cost you too much for the exit or a room ect.

Watch the top of the board and see the banner ads that rotate. Close your eyes if it doen't say La Passions and very soon it will.

Click on the link to Passions or type it in the search function.

20-25 controlled chicas in one place. NO theft or bull shit games JUST Pay and Play. IMHO a no brainer for someone in a AI. 2500 pesos for an hour of sex within minutes of entering if you want or enjoy a beer and take your time picking. Ask anybody this is what you want.

Hope I phrased that exceptably Pete. He needed your help fast and I didn't want him to miss out before you had a chance to reply. Peace
    Just Doing It

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks soo much i will definitely check it out. I was paying 3600 Pesos up at Crystal!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks soo much i will definitely check it out. I was paying 3600 Pesos up at Crystal!
    You can look at Passions menu on there and get a massage for 1300 or even get after like Midnight for 3500 you can take the girl out until 10 am total.

Since you said Thank You nicely I will share 2 more thought for you.
    1. You can check in to an AI for 2 but you would be paying alot more and just say your wife is shopping but I don't recommend it for you unless you new a girl you could trust for most of the entire time it wouldn't be worth it.
    2. The new cabanas are good for 4 hours for 475 pesos for 4 hours or pay for 8 or work out a 6 hour split or whatever. Just on the edge of town heading east. Any cab driver will know something like Peace and Love Cabanas to take a Passions girl.

Have a blast and don't forget we like reports with pictures.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Excellente! How far is Sousa from POP? Will it cost me an arm and a leg to get there? I am shaking where i sit i am soo excited!! Again thanks for your help, i will be checking this post when I arrive. I will post pics if possible with my Iphone!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Hi hawknz

Are you staying in Playa Dorada? If so you can walk to Field of Dreams (10 minutes safe walking through the grounds of Playa Dorada to the staff and services exit - NOT the main exit, then cross the main road and Field of Dreams is opposite). You can rent a room for 450 pesos for (I think) four hours. Many chicas there for 1500 pesos short-time (2/3 hours) or you can take your own in.

Cheaper, more convenient to get to, and more comfortable then Cristals. Less hassle than going to Sosúa and then having to find a cabaña. Though Passions in Sosúa is a "must" at least once.

Getting to Sosúa by local transport costs you one dollar each way. Or double if you are a big guy and need to buy two seats. You can catch a publico (shared taxi) from the main gate. They all go to Sosúa if they have this sign on top. (Any other taxi company will be private and will charge you 15 to 30 dollars one way).

This chica is getting into a publico going towards Puerto Plata at the services gate of Playa Dorada. Note Field of Dreams opposite on the other side of the highway. (Note: the Field of Dreams sign has recently been changed to a blue/green seashell shape).

I suggest you make the trip in daylight the first time.

I can understand you shaking with excitement now but once you arrive play it cool as if you have been there dozen times before. If you are too obviously an eager newbie you will be a target to get scammed and when dealing with the chicas you need to hone your negotiating skills. (Except in Passions where prices are fixed).

I live in Puerto Plata. I am retired with time on my hands so if I can be of any help send me a PM via this board. Anything for a Commonwealth brother (if that is what you are - I'm English) but don't leave it to the last minute as I have chicas queuing up for training in bathroom hygiene).

(I assume you are a New Zealander? Never mind, could be worse. You could be a f*ckin' Aussie!)
    Last edited by weyland; 12-19-2009 at 07:27 AM.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Excellente! How far is Sousa from POP? Will it cost me an arm and a leg to get there? I am shaking where i sit i am soo excited!! Again thanks for your help, i will be checking this post when I arrive. I will post pics if possible with my Iphone!

Take a public taxi, its cheap and about 30 minutes.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Once in Sousa, check out the hotels and see if there is an opening for a couple nights. You should find something between $35 & $65 and the chicas will only cost you 1000-1500 pesos. Check out New Garden, Sea Breeze, Rockys and maybe the new one between NG and Rockys. You won't regreat it.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Hi hawknz

Are you staying in Playa Dorada? If so you can walk to Field of Dreams (10 minutes safe walking through the grounds of Playa Dorada to the staff and services exit - NOT the main exit, then cross the main road and Field of Dreams is opposite). You can rent a room for 450 pesos for (I think) four hours. Many chicas there for 1500 pesos short-time (2/3 hours) or you can take your own in.

Cheaper, more convenient to get to, and more comfortable then Cristals. Less hassle than going to Sosúa and then having to find a cabaña. Though Passions in Sosúa is a "must" at least once.

Getting to Sosúa by local transport costs you one dollar each way. Or double if you are a big guy and need to buy two seats. You can catch a publico (shared taxi) from the main gate. They all go to Sosúa if they have this sign on top. (Any other taxi company will be private and will charge you 15 to 30 dollars one way).

Click to see pic

This chica is getting into a publico going towards Puerto Plata at the services gate of Playa Dorada. Note Field of Dreams opposite on the other side of the highway. (Note: the Field of Dreams sign has recently been changed to a blue/green seashell shape).

I suggest you make the trip in daylight the first time.

I can understand you shaking with excitement now but once you arrive play it cool as if you have been there dozen times before. If you are too obviously an eager newbie you will be a target to get scammed and when dealing with the chicas you need to hone your negotiating skills. (Except in Passions where prices are fixed).

I live in Puerto Plata. I am retired with time on my hands so if I can be of any help send me a PM via this board. Anything for a Commonwealth brother (if that is what you are - I'm English) but don't leave it to the last minute as I have chicas queuing up for training in bathroom hygiene).

Click to see pic

(I assume you are a New Zealander? Never mind, could be worse. You could be a f*ckin' Aussie!)
    That bathroom black ass is sweeeet. But what's with the 2 seats? Are you trying to say some Mongors are Fat that go to the DR to buy sex.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Whew!! That's a great picture, kid. You caught just about all of her assets in that one shot!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

shit for 3600 u can have a 3 some and a stf? Ouchhhh
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

20. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here now! Thanks to all for posts, will keep you posted!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to hawknz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Here now! Thanks to all for posts, will keep you posted!
    U can do a brief day by day LIVE report, and then fill in the blanks and add pics later on. Keeps the timeline accurate.
    We're snowed in up here and would enjoy that.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Look foward to hearing the report when you get back hawk, have fun!!!

Wey, that is a fine looking woman you have in that picture. You surely have good taste in women.

Thanks

I stayed at Blackbeards 2 years ago..rooms were OK..chicas were all nice..most around a 7 but a couple maybe an 8..I had a timeshare booked for a week and I did take 2 back for a play at the place..had a private pool 3 bed house..great place but the AI cost was huge so I bailed out..When I took these 2 chicas to dinner with all the families the waiters couldn't keep their eyes of them..nor could most of the married guys with their old fat arse wives..so BB's is OK. In fact I will be back there in late Feb for a few nights..try it out as its full of other guys on a mission..if I knew how to add pictures of the two chicas I would..they turned out to be lesbian lovers and we partied all night

27. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any updates?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonmalv View Post
    Any updates?
    http://www.listin.com.do/app/article.aspx?id=126456

Thread Information