Thread: Have some BB questions

Thanks

Have some BB questions

I am new to this forum. Thinking to start discovery of DR by visiting BB later in January. Reading through posts I have couple questions:

1) Let say BB has 90 guests and 15 girls, so 6 men compete for 1 woman? I hope not, so how many guests this place might have and how many girls normally working there on an average day?

2) By looking at photos on BB's newletter really hard to say how old the ladies are, how old is an average girl who works there?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 175 Posts

Re: Have some BB questions

Quote Originally Posted by maohui View Post
    I am new to this forum. Thinking to start discovery of DR by visiting BB later in January. Reading through posts I have couple questions:

1) Let say BB has 90 guests and 15 girls, so 6 men compete for 1 woman? I hope not, so how many guests this place might have and how many girls normally working there on an average day?

2) By looking at photos on BB's newletter really hard to say how old the ladies are, how old is an average girl who works there?

Thanks
    1) I have never had that situation occur in my few trips to BB's. There's always more chicas than guys....except maybe during the bikini contest. Now if you have your eye on a specific one then maybe sometimes you may run into some problems, especially if she's popular.

2) 20-25 some younger, some older.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patoine1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Have some BB questions

Quote Originally Posted by maohui View Post

Thanks
    There will never be 90 guests, and 15 girls. More like 20-25 guests, and 20-25 girls. The hotel only has about 24 rooms.

You'll find you won't be too concerned about ages. Lots of the girls are older than they look. Photos rarely do justice to the girls. When you see them in the flesh(and there's lots to see)you'll throw the age consideration out the window.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information