Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scotch and Sirloin Restaurant

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Re: Scotch and Sirloin Restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by imrealareyou View Post
    yeah the portions were pretty big with everything i ordered for sure.

the chicken breast i noticed was small and even the assistant manager jennifer said that when they brought it to her. i heard her tell her dad it was the smallest chicken breast she has seen.

jennifer's breasts, on the other hand...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    jennifer's breasts, on the other hand...
    yeah on the other hand is right. she is really cool, i talked to her several times and i think i was the only one that did. she is very unapproachable but i dig that and she gave a little tude and was very short when i said something to her the first time but she is there to run a business and hates it there because she has no friends around.

i liked her hair
    it's not where you're from, it's where you're at.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yeah on the other hand is right. she is really cool, i talked to her several times and i think i was the only one that did. she is very unapproachable but i dig that and she gave a little tude and was very short when i said something to her the first time but she is there to run a business and hates it there because she has no friends around.

i liked her hair
    i don't think the lack of friends is really why she doesn't like it there - i think it's more the sosua environment. she grew up in (i think) miami, her father basically gave her the place to run and put a ton of money into it and no matter how you look at it - it's a whore town. so, on the one hand she obviously wants the place to do well, but on the other hand she's got to cater to mongers to do it and i don't think she's too thrilled about that.

but yeah, once you penetrate the exterior where she comes off like a bit of a hardass, she's actually pretty cool.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

i liked her hair
    Jennifer is cool, very friendly girl and she will keep it short because, she knows why were there, and she doesnt want to give the wrong impression. Vicky on the other hand, tries to act unapproachable,but she is very approachable. She is going for the long game an you have to come at her from a different angle. She is going to be expensive, (that free pussy always is). I think she already has a WU novio, and he's already set the precedent.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

i saw mad laptops being used on tables, maybe wifi was down the day you tried.
    you need an access code for the wifi there which you get at the front desk. my touchpad was broken and my mouse wouldnt work in the dining area. the second day i tried my touchpad worked out there??? I wasnt crazy about the restaurant there, a little cheesy about the free breakfast... one egg, how much do freakin eggs cost there? morning service was a bit slow but i think they just need another person for the morning, the guy next to me came after me and was done with his breakfast before i got mine. had dinner there too, the ribeye... half was good and half wasnt. my girl had fish and she didnt like it so much and didnt feel well about an hour later, we ended up staying in that night. price was 1900 pesos which is not expensive if the food was really good but it was just ok in my opinion.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    you need an access code for the wifi there which you get at the front desk. my touchpad was broken and my mouse wouldnt work in the dining area. the second day i tried my touchpad worked out there??? I wasnt crazy about the restaurant there, a little cheesy about the free breakfast... one egg, how much do freakin eggs cost there? morning service was a bit slow but i think they just need another person for the morning, the guy next to me came after me and was done with his breakfast before i got mine. had dinner there too, the ribeye... half was good and half wasnt. my girl had fish and she didnt like it so much and didnt feel well about an hour later, we ended up staying in that night. price was 1900 pesos which is not expensive if the food was really good but it was just ok in my opinion.
    that sucks. maybe the cook didnt like you? one egg, thats weird.

didnt have ribeye but had the palomina steak with onions and it was fire.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Jennifer is cool, very friendly girl and she will keep it short because, she knows why were there, and she doesnt want to give the wrong impression. Vicky on the other hand, tries to act unapproachable,but she is very approachable. She is going for the long game an you have to come at her from a different angle. She is going to be expensive, (that free pussy always is). I think she already has a WU novio, and he's already set the precedent.
    everyone liked vicky, i didnt see much. julianne has a fat ass.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks

everyone liked vicky, i didnt see much. julianne has a fat ass.
    Vicky has a phatty, I didnt get a chance to see Juliannes, because she always wears a big skirt, but she is fine though. Whats up with Vickies eyes?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I stayed at the Terra Linda.. great hotel, a step up from NG. Breakfast was great. Food and service was alot faster than NG.

Had dinner at scotch and sirloin, I thought the food was great.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimrock187 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Vicky has a phatty, I didnt get a chance to see Juliannes, because she always wears a big skirt, but she is fine though. Whats up with Vickies eyes?
    contacts?

but which vicky you talking about? the one working the bar by the pool right? and julianne always had jeans or pants on. i think we are confusing the women lol.

Thanks

contacts?

but which vicky you talking about? the one working the bar by the pool right? and julianne always had jeans or pants on. i think we are confusing the women lol.
    there's only one vicky there as far as i know.

i think julianne is new, she wasn't there when i stayed at the TL in May, there was a tall, kinda snooty girl whose name was (i think) eugenia there then.

the girls at the upstairs bar are all very cool - miriam, kayla, yulissa, and mio. talked a lot with miriam because her english is very good, she'd just come over from the sosua bay resort where things were apparently really slow. nice girl. kayla's not my usual type but i want to fuck the hell out of her. something really hot about that girl.

and just to keep the food talk going - try the lechon asado!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

contacts?

Yes, Vicky is the one that works the pool bar, she didnt have contacts, but her eyes were shaped funny, I cant explain it, when I was close to her , her eyes looked weird. I may be confused about Juliane, I always chetted with this white American girl, with big tits and curly hair, I knew she worked there but never saw her do anything, so I assumed she was the manager, but I never saw her in jeans.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Vicky, she is cool peoples make sure you tip her well she can pour a mean as drink.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Just back from lunch at the Scotch n Sirloin restaurant. So the special on the sidewalk for buffalo wings 195 pesos. Was pleasantly suprised the place was nice , good service, food came out fast and hot. It came with 10 meaty buffalo wings with side of BBQ sause and blue cheese....a small side salad and french fries. With a water the total price came to 235 pesos including tax.

I was the only customer in the place.. hard to tell how they manange to stay open during slow season. I looked down at the pool and saw nobody except for the bar tenter at the pool.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    Just back from lunch at the Scotch n Sirloin restaurant. So the special on the sidewalk for buffalo wings 195 pesos. Was pleasantly suprised the place was nice , good service, food came out fast and hot. It came with 10 meaty buffalo wings with side of BBQ sause and blue cheese....a small side salad and french fries. With a water the total price came to 235 pesos including tax.

I was the only customer in the place.. hard to tell how they manange to stay open during slow season. I looked down at the pool and saw nobody except for the bar tenter at the pool.

It was the same when I went. The place is good.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The included breakfast at TL.. is it from Scotch and Sirloin really, or some separate hotel kitchen? If anyone's had it, what's in it, typically? I.e. huevos, platanos, y tocino.. or.. lol more like pan y mantequilla?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Alejo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

You can get eggs bacon and toast, pancakes, french toast, or my favorite Mangu eggs, cheese and salami.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

never had a bad meal here...only thing I don't like is the tax...which I come to expect now...so it's no big deal.

never seen it packed, most times, I've been the only person in there too
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Just came back from a stay at Terra Linda, and I ate at this restaurant many times, the food was great. What had me hooked was that they actually had Ceviche on their menu & being the Ceviche lover that I am, I had to try it. I have to say it was good! I will be eating here again.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

New Brick oven pizza , Scotch & Sirloin...

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gutter Meat For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information