Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More on SD Hooters

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: More on SD Hooters

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    My friends have a bartender that also works at a Hooters in MN. She always asks me to get her those little tank tops they were with the name of the location on them. Then she wears them to work. It is like a status thing I guess.

She always pays me for them and I get a big very public hug and a not public help her change grab ass hug but she won't go any farther. The standing joke is that I will have to do better than Sarasota or other U.S. places.

Maybe SD do it
    There's a "Hooters" in Aruba. It doesn't suck any worse than the rest of them.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

My friends have a bartender that also works at a Hooters in MN. She always asks me to get her those little tank tops they were with the name of the location on them. Then she wears them to work. It is like a status thing I guess.

She always pays me for them and I get a big very public hug and a not public help her change grab ass hug but she won't go any farther. The standing joke is that I will have to do better than Sarasota or other U.S. places.

Maybe SD will do it. I love their wings and the things aren't bad either
    I'm betting she's gonna LOVE a Santo Domingo tank top.....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm betting she's gonna LOVE a Santo Domingo tank top.....

I have been to hooters in many US cities but also mexico city, monterrey, sao paulo, buenos aires, bogota etc etc etc. . . . my novia has some hooter garb as well as an oficial "uniform". . . .
    I cook the wings. . . .she brings em to me. . . .in fact she is wearing a pair of hooters sweat pants right now. . . . need to buy a new deep fryer!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I have been to hooters in many US cities but also mexico city, monterrey, sao paulo, buenos aires, bogota etc etc etc. . . . my novia has some hooter garb as well as an oficial "uniform". . . .
    I cook the wings. . . .she brings em to me. . . .in fact she is wearing a pair of hooters sweat pants right now. . . . need to buy a new deep fryer!

Hooooo boy.. you can be a jerk some times... lol...

Let's see, if, I leave early, I can beat rush hour traffic, and be there at your house in like 2 hours.

Naw, never mind.. You'd probably make her take the Hooters stuff off anyway if I showed up... ROTFLMAO.....

Thanks

Hooooo boy.. you can be a jerk some times... lol...

Let's see, if, I leave early, I can beat rush hour traffic, and be there at your house in like 2 hours.

Naw, never mind.. You'd probably make her take the Hooters stuff off anyway if I showed up... ROTFLMAO.....

LOL. . .. .a jerk? Me? Deep fryer is broken. I will buy a new one and invite ya over for wings and blackened ribeyes. . . . .she might take off the hooters garb. . . . . lol. . .up to her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LOL. . .. .a jerk? Me? Deep fryer is broken. I will buy a new one and invite ya over for wings and blackened ribeyes. . . . .she might take off the hooters garb. . . . . lol. . .up to her.
    I meant she'd take the hooters stuff off, and put something else on, like a long sleeved sweatshirt.. yuk yuk

Thanks

I meant she'd take the hooters stuff off, and put something else on, like a long sleeved sweatshirt.. yuk yuk
    I know. She probably wouldn't wear the hooters garb with others present but probably wouldn't go as far as long sleeve sweat shirt;-)

BTW she is dying to try out the new hooters. We went in BA but didn't eat there as in BA the wings suck.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That shit had better be open 4 business by the time I get back. I'm feeling a wingattack coming on.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    That shit had better be open 4 business by the time I get back. I'm feeling a wingattack coming on.
    I will be there early March and if they are not open I will be interviewing waitresses under a unbrella table out front
    Just Doing It

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know. She probably wouldn't wear the hooters garb with others present but probably wouldn't go as far as long sleeve sweat shirt;-)

BTW she is dying to try out the new hooters. We went in BA but didn't eat there as in BA the wings suck.
    Hmmmm, sounds like we gotta plan a visit on opening night.... do a critique of the place.

Whaddaya say?

I'll have to find a female to tag along...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

speaking of the devil....

I just received an undate from their facebook page. The girls are pretty nice looking, but WTF!!!!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hmmmm, sounds like we gotta plan a visit on opening night.... do a critique of the place.

Whaddaya say?

I'll have to find a female to tag along...
    If I am in town for opening night I am certainly down with a visit. 50 wings hot and naked with some curly fries. Novia may try some buffalo shrimp. . . . . . .no I can not eat 50 wings. . . . . eat about 15 and the rest are to go!

Why take a chica to tag along? Will ruin your shot with the hooters girls;-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If I am in town for opening night I am certainly down with a visit. 50 wings hot and naked with some curly fries. Novia may try some buffalo shrimp. . . . . . .no I can not eat 50 wings. . . . . eat about 15 and the rest are to go!

Why take a chica to tag along? Will ruin your shot with the hooters girls;-)
    Any hooters girl that wears long pants is not going to get much attencion from me.

But then again, I expect it to be a madhouse for the first few days. Remember the Papa Johns fiasco??

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any hooters girl that wears long pants is not going to get much attencion from me.

But then again, I expect it to be a madhouse for the first few days. Remember the Papa Johns fiasco??

Not a big papa john's fan. . . . .lol. . . I don't eat pizza in the DR. I am very spoiled being from NY.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I can't say that I've ever seen Hooters Girls in sweatpants before. This is very upsetting. I don't know if I want to go there now....Oh. I got it. Maybe those are the "tear away" warmup pants like basketball players wear. I'd like to see that.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You won't see me there in like @ least a month and maybe more depends on how many arrogant too much money i am god dominican guys go..... I hate them MF. I'll go when it's slow and enjoy.....

I like Chicken wings and i like Putang but i am not going to fight for any of them jajajajaajajajajajajajajajajaj

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    You won't see me there in like @ least a month and maybe more depends on how many arrogant too much money i am god dominican guys go..... I hate them MF. I'll go when it's slow and enjoy.....

I like Chicken wings and i like Putang but i am not going to fight for any of them jajajajaajajajajajajajajajajaj
    I hear ya, if it's a mass of humanity inside, I'll probably pass too. But, I'm guessing that if one was to hit there around 11:30, it would be close to empty.

I go to Chef Pepper for lunch sometimes, and am always the first person in the place. By the time I leave, it's wall to wall, and a line at the door.

Gotta know when to go...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, It's official.. March 10th. They've got a lot of work to do to finish the place by then!!

www.hooters.com.do

And get this, they're having a pre opening party on Saturday, March 6. Tickets are $500 regular, and $800 VIP.

But I'm gonna be someplace a lot better.. .at YAYOW'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Well, It's official.. March 10th. They've got a lot of work to do to finish the place by then!!

www.hooters.com.do

And get this, they're having a pre opening party on Saturday, March 6. Tickets are $500 regular, and $800 VIP.

But I'm gonna be someplace a lot better.. .at YAYOW'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!
    Interesting coincidence how that is the same date as my arrival there on the 6th.
    and I posted my date months ago. I would rather be someplace better like Y's BP but unfortunately I book months in advance.

Party on.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Interesting coincidence how that is the same date as my arrival there on the 6th.
    and I posted my date months ago. I would rather be someplace better like Y's BP but unfortunately I book months in advance.

Party on.
    Your arrival on the 6th where????

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information