Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notes on my first Puerto Plata trip

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,324 Times in 78,270 Posts

Re: Notes on my first Puerto Plata trip

Quote Originally Posted by namokk View Post
    Thanks for comments guys. Like i said, i tried going to another place (called Bohem or something) and didn't like what they had at all and went back to Cristal. Taxi driver didn't know any other "good" place. I realize I had "gringo schmuck" written all over my face that cost me extra and speaking 2 words of spanish didn't help. I would appreciate pointers for my next trip, like place names, etc.

This is called brainstorming. It works and its great. Many times we get together during a trip, brainstorm and change the whole trip around.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    .... Got pictures? Even non-chica pictures are appreciated. Especially food, some of us really like the food pictures.

Man after that statement I can't wait to hear what BS, has to say about some more food pictures, crepes anyone?????
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Times have changed, I see. ST is what 15 minutes?
    ST for me is always 2 hrs, or possibly 3, anything else is bullshit.

I take my time, I don't rush for anyone.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    ST is generally one shot or until the chica decides it is too much work to get a load out of you.
    Could be 15 minutes, could be 1 minute, or it could be an hour with 2 shots.
    Depends on you and the chica.
    In theory, S/T should be whatever you negotiate FROM THE OUTSET!!! For me S/T is considered (2) "pop-offs" or (3) hrs for $1,500 RD ($42.00 US). T/L/N is $2,000 - $2,500 RD ($56.00 - $70.00) depending on how fine she is and how much she puts her back into it!

The Mac Man

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Man after that statement I can't wait to hear what BS, has to say about some more food pictures, crepes anyone?????
    Well then, you may not want to see my next ten reports for 2010. Only 20% of the pictures will be of the chicas.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ST for me is always 2 hrs, or possibly 3, anything else is bullshit.

I take my time, I don't rush for anyone.
    St for me turned out to be 3, 4, 6, even 8 hours in Medellin. They ate lunch, they stayed for dinner and there were with us at Crepes and Waffles.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Don't know the cabana name, was too busy in the back Let the driver take me. It was really nice with a working shower, flat screen tv and some contraption that looked like a gynecological chair. A ST at the Cristal was in much worse conditions and it was rushed. Don't recommend it staying there.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namokk For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Don't know the cabana name, was too busy in the back Let the driver take me. It was really nice with a working shower, flat screen tv and some contraption that looked like a gynecological chair. A ST at the Cristal was in much worse conditions and it was rushed. Don't recommend it staying there.

There are many Cabanas like that.We had a cabana bash once.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brothalove View Post
    Thanks for the report, but they got you.... However, you only learn from mistakes!!!!

Actually its better to learn from other peoples mistakes.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Does this look familiar?

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    In theory, S/T should be whatever you negotiate FROM THE OUTSET!!! For me S/T is considered (2) "pop-offs" or (3) hrs for $1,500 RD ($42.00 US). T/L/N is $2,000 - $2,500 RD ($56.00 - $70.00) depending on how fine she is and how much she puts her back into it!

The Mac Man
    I like the way you think but unfortunately the owner and chicas at Cristals do not agree.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

I like the way you think but unfortunately the owner and chicas at Cristals do not agree.
    That is why I suggest only going there to have a beer or two, flirt with the chicas, decide which ones are potentially compatible, get their number, call them later and negotiate accordingly!

The Mac Man

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually I like cabanas, especially up in the Puerto Plata area they are cheap, clean, have everything you want for a couple of hours. I haven't used them that much because since I moved down here, I always had my own place so no reason to utilize them, but if circumstances were different I would. Once I had been driving for a while and was dog tired it was the middle of the afternoon, and I need some rest, I was with a chica, so I decided to pull over into one of the cabanas in Puerto Plata even though my place was only a half an hour away or so, but like I said I needed some rest. Pulled in fucked her for a half an hour and for the next two hours or so we slept, we got up refreshed and I continued my trip to
    Sosua without fear of nodding off as I drove and I think it was only for 300 pesos or so, definitely worth it as far as I was concerned.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree with you CMac, negotiations should be the way, but as we all know sometimes you negotiate with a chica, the amount of time, amount of pops etc., and then all of a sudden she wants to change shit, has her girlfriend call her and next thing you know she is saying; oh!! my kids are sick or some other bullshit excuse.

Less experienced mongers except that bullshit, but the more you know the more you deal with it up front, the less likely the excuses bullshit will show it's ugly face.

I always tell them after we have negotiated something if shit changes and it's not because of me, this is what you get (some type of reduced rate), if things change because of me they get the full price, after all it wasn't their fault. By negotiating the changed price if things aren't fulfilled as promised also shows them, you been around the block once or twice, and you ain't falling for it.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does this look familiar?

Click to see picClick to see pic
    yep, that's it.
    put a balcony in there and i might just move in for a week

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

BS should just STFU about the food pics, the same way WE STFU when he goes on and on about his "ASS MUNCHINNG" exploits . Which do you think sound more appetizing ???

and this is exactly why.
    because
    Women LOVE TO "DINE", and it almost ALWAYS leads to better sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    St for me turned out to be 3, 4, 6, even 8 hours in Medellin. They ate lunch, they stayed for dinner and there were with us at Crepes and Waffles.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    because
    Women LOVE TO EAT,, excuse me, "DINE" and it almost ALWAYS leads to better sex.

You are right Jd, when you treat them a little extra special, I do find that they treat you much better, and besides that the hoe grapevine runs rampant with that shit. When I was just a visitor to this land, before I moved here, and I used to stay at Casa Linda we are talking maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I always rented a car, and after an all nighter, I would always stop at the restaurant that you pass, on your way to dropping the chica back to wherever she lived in Sosua, and have lunch with her. Not so much for her, but really for me, cause I liked the place, but the point being for a while there when I was a newbie, I was dealing with a Passions chica, semi regularly, never had to pay for the salida, because after she got off she would just meet me, where I said. And we would do us. Normally didn't pay her anything else, she was playing the long game, didn't work out for her. But I would notice that when ever I would step into Passions after I started treating her that way, all the chicas would spend extra attention, because they wanted to get treated like that as well. So they were putting their bids in. I know it was because she spread the word.

I call that free advertisement, and it meant I had to do less, to get the best of treatment, I always remember that. With the right chica, it pays to do it right, with the wrong one it doesn't matter because she won't appreciate anything.

Till this day that chica who no longer works at Passions (and hasn't for awhile), and the chicas that worked there when I was dealing with her, when they see me they still all treat me like royalty. Just because I treated her decently and not totally like just a hoe.

Don't get me wrong I don't do this as much any more, after all back then I was a newbie, but I still get a kick of how they noticeably perk up when I enter someplace they happen to be at.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    BS should just STFU about the food pics, the same way WE STFU when he goes on and on about his "ASS MUNCHINNG" exploits . Which do you think sound more appetizing ???

and this is exactly why.
    because
    Women LOVE TO "DINE", and it almost ALWAYS leads to better sex.

It leads to lots of better sex.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

nice report..

I'll be going to playa dorada Gran Ventana this March too.

Namook...
    which resort did u stay out, and did u check out Coco Bongo's disco in the development?? any local chicas wander into that disco?

We plan to hit FOD...def. Sosua, this will be our 7th trip in past 3 yrs to Sosua.
    Might look into Puerto plata as well, depending on chica activity etc.

Any advice to save money while in playa dorad would be great.

your report was informative too, thanks again

35. The Following User Says Thank You to stevereds For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

If you like a chica at Cristals you have to pay salida to get her? where was I that I even missed the girls working there?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information