Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Montellano: source for haitian chicks?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Montellano: source for haitian chicks?

Quote Originally Posted by concarne
    I think I went to La Union once...pick up some chica I met at the beach. Bunch of buildings...reminded me a bit about the projects...

Did not seem as if there would be any pick up spots there though...mostly just apt bldgs and some scattered stores. Any specific spots in La Union?
    The apartments in those buildings are rather nice, I have been in a few of them but they are standard gov. type housing.

As for spots in La Union, you could do well just sitting a colmado drinking. Just invite any chica you see for a beer.

La Union is my first stop after landing at POP, for a fria!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks

Now you are talking Dawg...I am arriving on Sun, first thing I am doing after dumping bags and a shower is checking out ML. I was going to try and find Azucar, what is this bar you mention? Easy enough to find? How much would it cost me to get to ML btw?

Haiti booty concarne on Sun!

Thanks for the info!

Thanks

BTW, I did cruise Charamicos at night a couple of times during my first visit...both types w chicas (one pro, two non-pros). It probably is pretty chill on the day but night time it felt a bit on the sketchy side...and I do not sketch easily.

Thanks

Now you are talking Dawg...I am arriving on Sun, first thing I am doing after dumping bags and a shower is checking out ML. I was going to try and find Azucar, what is this bar you mention? Easy enough to find? How much would it cost me to get to ML btw?

Thanks for the info!
    You can't miss Azucar, it's a big place near the road. If you're staying in Sosua, you could take a publico at the Texaco station. Should cost 20-30 pesos. Don't ask the price, when you're ready to get out, tell the driver to stop and hand him 20 pesos.

Have fun and stay safe ( I hope you speak some spanish and/or french ).

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

I usually go to this fish restaurant in La Union whenever i'm in town.

Thanks

Thanks for the info!
    Azucar is a disco, what we call a club in the states, I don't even know if it would be open during the day or even on a Sunday. But of course stop by and check out the rest of ML.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Azucar is a disco, what we call a club in the states, I don't even know if it would be open during the day or even on a Sunday. But of course stop by and check out the rest of ML.
    I've been told that it is open 24hrs and they also have a swimming pool outside in the parking lot. They have a big sign on the road so you can't missed it. Can I add a picture in here, I do have one?
    Searching for the ultimate Squirter!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirt
    I've been told that it is open 24hrs and they also have a swimming pool outside in the parking lot. They have a big sign on the road so you can't missed it. Can I add a picture in here, I do have one?
    It's not open 24 hours, at some point during the night they close.

However, they are open until late.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 405 Posts

Last Summer I went to Club Azucar with Gdogg and BBEas to see a chica I met on Sosua beach. The club is easy to get to. While driving on the main highway between Puerta Plata and Sosua, when you get to the Montellano area, look for a Texaco gas station. Make a turn on the street where the Texaco is. Then go straight for about two blocks. The club is on your left. It is a big open type bar/disco.

I went during the week so it was slow. It is probably much better on the weekends.

Thanks

I will be checking it out this Sun...will take a public taxi. If anyone else wants to scout send me a PM.

I am staying at Rocky's initially...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajax718
    Last Summer I went to Club Azucar with Gdogg and BBEas to see a chica I met on Sosua beach. The club is easy to get to. While driving on the main highway between Puerta Plata and Sosua, when you get to the Montellano area, look for a Texaco gas station. Make a turn on the street where the Texaco is. Then go straight for about two blocks. The club is on your left. It is a big open type bar/disco.

I went during the week so it was slow. It is probably much better on the weekends.
    That is not Azucar. Azcar is located immediately besides the road towards to POP. After the Texaco, you drive on for about a 1/2 mile and you will see a big sign on your left (coming from Sosua). There are two clubs there, the bigger one is called Azucar.

Thanks

So we need clarification...what is the area Ajax refers to?

Help anyone...Don Tomas?

I will selflessly volunteer to risk life and limb to procure accurate info...despite any body abuse I may encounter at the hand of dominicanas or haitianas...I so swear.

Thanks

Help anyone...Don Tomas?

I will selflessly volunteer to risk life and limb to procure accurate info...despite any body abuse I may encounter at the hand of dominicanas or haitianas...I so swear.
    He is referring to Monte Llano Club, probably not realizing it. Azucar is on the main road, somewhere near the gas station (Texaco). If you're heading to Puerto Plata (From Sosua) you can't missed it, you will see the sign on the left side. To the right is the Sugar fields.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Help anyone...Don Tomas?

Hi Concarne

If you are into bachata there is a Raulin Rodriguez concert at Azucar on (subject to my rechecking) 15th July. That should be quite an occasion although probably not the ideal time to pick up chicas. I expect to be visiting Montellano several times during my stay. One problem is I currently have a situation with a Haitian girl who lives there so unless that resolves itself amicably I might not show my face there for a bit.

Thanks

Weyland...maybe you can give me a pointer or two in regards to hi density haitian booty.

I will be around Sosua starting Sun...happy to buy you a drink or two if you are around.

Thanks for the info! I will totally check out the music on the 15th!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

I havent hit the clubs in ML yet but will be putting it on Deputy Dawgs and my "to do" list. Can anyone comment on the action at the clubs.

Hey PS did you ruin ALL the women there too.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k
    Hey PS did you ruin ALL the women there too.
    Not all of them!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 405 Posts

Sorry for the fuck up. I know there is a club on the main highway. The other club I was referring to is when you turn on the street where the Texaco station is in Montellano area.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirt
    He is referring to Monte Llano Club, probably not realizing it.
    Ajax was correct with directions, and it is the place I marked with my Google Earth pointer.

Now that C-Mike has spoken it sounds like Azucar is the old ML Car Wash there use to be a speed bump right in front of it (maybe still there), yes a speed bump on a main highway, only in the DR...

Again I cannot confirm the name, because the last time I went there, I thought I was walking into someone's house, the street frontage property of the club is only about 20 feet if that, after you walk down the hallway then the club is large and spacious.

Again to clarify Ajax, make a left or right (depending on which direction you are coming from) at the road next to the gas station on the main highway (I thought it was a Shell). Follow the paved road down about 2 blocks to a T, make a left, follow that paved road to the "end". It continues on offset but turns into a dirt road, you can also go left on a dirt road too that is next to the public row houses. The club is on the right.

Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information