Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Please!!! Planning a Batchelor Party!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Eclipse and (I will call my friend and update later) have 2 bedroom Cabanas. I didn't know about them either until last trip.

As for apartment rentals you can find them on a few sites, also I know people have offered help on DR1 in the past for rentals in Santiago.

As for the house rental, again available by knowing people, unless I knew you in person I couldn't refer you but I know two friends down there that are willing to rent for a week.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks

Re: house in pop

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Quote Originally Posted by furystudio
    go to A1vacations.com and there is a house in POP that I rent when I go wit 6-7 friends.Its in playa cofresi and the house is called villa del a famila.Its $1000 for the week which is less then$200 a week per person.It has a private pool.6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms.Your own maid who cleans the house, cooks u breakfast and lunch and washs ur clothes.its about 100 yards from the ocean.and about 5 min, from el boem and crystals.There is a guy that watches the house named Louis.He is mad cool.He will bring hoes to the house or he will take you to any club in POP.You can rent a minivan from the owner for cheap and you dont have to sign any papers or anything.
    good info fury!... wonder if anything like this is available in Sosua
    I dont think they have anything in sosua but I knoe MisterNYC was renting a house in sosua U can talk to him

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

go to A1vacations.com and there is a house in POP that I rent when I go wit 6-7 friends.Its in playa cofresi and the house is called villa del a famila.Its $1000 for the week which is less then$200 a week per person.It has a private pool.6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms.Your own maid who cleans the house, cooks u breakfast and lunch and washs ur clothes.its about 100 yards from the ocean.and about 5 min, from el boem and crystals.There is a guy that watches the house named Louis.He is mad cool.He will bring hoes to the house or he will take you to any club in POP.You can rent a minivan from the owner for cheap and you dont have to sign any papers or anything.
    I dont think they have anything in sosua but I knoe MisterNYC was renting a house in sosua U can talk to him
    I think that was a long time ago... I dont think he still has it... But the one you spoke about with the cleaning service and laudry and cooking service sounds great...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks

I think that was a long time ago... I dont think he still has it... But the one you spoke about with the cleaning service and laudry and cooking service sounds great...
    Yea it is,she cooks great .I stayed at the house 3 times and I have had some of the best times of my life there.

Thanks
    Checked out the site and has some pretty good deals. Wonder if they rent out for a couple of days. Looks like the minimum is a week.

Thanks
    They do rent daily but it is cheaper to rent it for the week

Thanks

Re: Private Estate/Villa for rent in town

Yep, we do have a private estate for rent along with the availability of a van and/or car and private pool on site. It's near all and can guest up to 5 people at a time. There are 4 bedrooms and 1 apartment suite...each has its own bathroom with shower. We have a maid as well.
    MISTER NYC © 2006

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    how much... how much for me cause u know me.. and whats the location... and do u stay there when ur in dr

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Eclipse and (I will call my friend and update later) have 2 bedroom Cabanas. I didn't know about them either until last trip.

As for apartment rentals you can find them on a few sites, also I know people have offered help on DR1 in the past for rentals in Santiago.

As for the house rental, again available by knowing people, unless I knew you in person I couldn't refer you but I know two friends down there that are willing to rent for a week.
    Does Zeus have 2 bedroom cabana's? How much for 1 or 2 bed rm cabana's?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

Does Zeus have 2 bedroom cabana's? How much for 1 or 2 bed rm cabana's?
    Sorry I never stayed at Zeus. Nor have I stayed in 2bed cabana, just was told about them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information