Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know this chica in POP?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Anyone know this chica in POP?

Quote Originally Posted by Patoine1 View Post
    Some of the chicas on the dating sites ARE putas. I checked out DominicanCupid and found a BB's chica and another chica from Classico's. That doesn't mean they all are but like you said why deal with the hassle.
    Indeed they are, and I would guess the majority are among the under-30s. Which is why I said above that it rarely happens that the man gets the drop on the woman.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ampeloi13 View Post
    Thank you all! Greatly appreciate the honesty! I just need to get my pinga to the Domincan Republic and stir the toto and culo! Thanks for the advice and reality checks! Trust is a motherfucker. I feel more grounded from posting and the replies.
    Great!! Now come out of Lurker mode, hang out with us, and when you do get down there, let us know what happened.... and remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Great!! Now come out of Lurker mode, hang out with us, and when you do get down there, let us know what happened.... and remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words!
    What he said...!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you everyone! Domincan chicas rock my world. April 2010 will be my first visit. I admit I am a rookie. Raquel maybe a genuine and honest chica. Maybe she is playing me. I will visit her. Have my fun and see what she is really about. To the best of my ability. Back off my mind was marriage. Yes I admit that. I found this site after experiencing much frustration with her words and mannerisms. Entiendo. Dominican culture and social norms are different than America. Maybe I can eventually find a hot chica that I can relate to. This site and the members have much to offer me. My first day at Dominican Chica University. Can a member suggest posts that can school me in chica mentalities. Posts that can educate me. I get very distracted from all the information on this site. Need to focus with beginning information and go from there. Thanks again for grounding me in reality. I will not be a lurker.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ampeloi13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hola JIMBO44, you said, "remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words! " Am I missing something from her pics? Can anyone clue me in? Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Welcome aboard read a little in these threads:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...t=60410&page=6

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...d.php?t=180681

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...=134628&page=2

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...t=82480&page=3

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...t=84684&page=2

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...=120633&page=2

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...=116872&page=5

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...=108817&page=3

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...t=99304&page=5

Well there are a few interesting threads, give you an idea, of some guys experiences, one thing remember since we all are individuals ymmv (your mileage may vary). What happens with one guy doesn't mean it will happen with or to you, you have to find your own niche, the experiences of others are just that and can be used as a guide. But go out there and find out what works best for you.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hola JIMBO44, you said, "remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words! " Am I missing something from her pics? Can anyone clue me in? Thanks!

Jimbo likes looking at pictures of chicas, and he is referring mostly to trip reports, where guys tell of their trips, it is often felt that you can tell a guy about a particular chica, but seeing what she looks like is better. He is not referring to some magical power, of looking at a chica and trying to figure out what's she is all about.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Muchas Gracias YAYOW! Greatly appreciate your time and resources! I am trying to figure out what Raquel is all about. She does not work and spends more than she gets from her "child support". She always says she is "estoy malo". I ask her why then she says is her problem not mine. I only asked her about being a prostitute because we were discussing all the prostitutes that work in POP. I asked if whe was ever desperate enough to do that parttime. Of course she said no. Then she asked if I had ever been with a prostitute. She followed that question with a big smile emoticon :-). She kept asking me. Followed by saying jajajajajajaja big smile :-) jajajaja. LOL. I asked her if we could role play. She dress up muy puta. I drop her off on a street corner. She pretend to be a hooker. I pick her up. She was totally into it. She loves calling me Papi. Not uncommon. She insists I call her Baby. Not uncommon. Anyway. I am just venting. She said she wants to be my Hijo and me her Daddy. LOL. Fucken pequeno freak chica. Thanks again. Will keep all posted.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ampeloi13 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

She said she wants to be my Hijo and me her Daddy. LOL. Fucken pequeno freak chica.
    She wants to be your SON???

Sounds a little Poco Loco in the Coco....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Like others have said, play it for what it is worth (enjoy her charms), but don't get caught up with her, realize there are many out there, and they are good, she will try and keep you for herself, so you never give any money to others, she right now is playing what we call the long game, so let her, but keep your wits about you.

Main thing is to enjoy. The problem with getting caught up with a chica down there especially too quickly, they see you coming a mile away, and will do the things they think they have to; to keep you and one day, the house you bought, and things that go inside are no longer yours, and she is with another and you are left to pick up the pieces. Don't rush into anything, enjoy your life.

When and if the time is right for you to be with one, you will know it, there shouldn't be too much pressure for you to pay everything, after all if she isn't a puta, and was living her life before you reached why should it be different once you get there. On the other hand if she is a puta and that's the way she supports herself, she will be looking for money from you to make up for the money she isn't getting (while with you) because being with you will keep her from doing her puta job.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Why bother? You can meet a hundred chicas as good within an hour of stepping off the plane.

That was tactful. Do you work for the US diplomatic service by any chance? You would be well qualified.

In which case I ask again, why bother? My girlfriend was a whore and would no doubt resume that career again if I dropped her. But I do trust her (within reason and as much as I would trust any woman in the DR). It seems you could do a whole lot better without three months of cyber foreplay.
    I guess he could learn a lot about diplomacy from your post

But you make good points, if you don't trust, why bother.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

I met and lined up a few chicas before my second DR trip. I planned to hook up with them, even already knew where one lived. After an hour on land, I forgot all about them. I talked briefly to one on the phone, but that was it. They were cool chicas too. I guess I'm saying what everyone else is saying, don't discount the chicas you met online, just don't dwell on them. If you see them, good. If you have a great time with them, even better! More than likely, they won't cross your mind after the first day. They won't be missed or they will be an added bonus to your trip. Either way, nothing worth giving a second thought about.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    He is not referring to some magical power, of looking at a chica and trying to figure out what's she is all about.
    wouldn't be super if we all could tell ahead of time which Chica is fantastic in bed and who is not......the closet I have come to that is how good of a dancer they are

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

to hell with that flacita...

who's the chic in ya avatar...Now that's what I'm lookin' for.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajack View Post
    to hell with that flacita...

who's the chic in ya avatar...Now that's what I'm lookin' for.
    I hear you CJ, like his avatar sweetie too, but as far as avatar sweeties, if I had my choice, still would have to taste whynotme's avatar chica first

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

She sent me these pics. I meet her on Latin Love website.

That sums it up.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

I am amazed at how many guys are looking for a long-term girlfriend or wife, even if they don't consciously realise it. We have seen this over the years on ISOC as some of our "big hitters" "settle down" (or try to) with their woman of choice. I used to think living with Dominican Billy at Field of Dreams and nowadays at Harbor View I would meet nothing but hardcore and confirmed mongers. But Harbor View is more like a marital introduction agency and the amazing thing is some of this guys are fresh out of a disastrous marriage or relationship.

Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas. ....
    Really they should instead just call Dial-A-Haitian-Maid, North Coast Cleaning Service, test a few out in the laundry room and the bedroom, and maybe they'll get lucky and find a keeper. Fuck the maid, I say!!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    wouldn't be super if we all could tell ahead of time which Chica is fantastic in bed and who is not......the closet I have come to that is how good of a dancer they are
    Rocko, Pick the Scorpios

Thanks

Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas. If that actually worked I think it is disgusting to lie to and bullshit some poor woman from a third-world country, raising false hopes of happiness just to get a cheap fuck. Fortunately it rarely does work and these online chicas usually have the guys for breakfast. Serve the stupid idiots right!
    So true. I have had a couple of chicas hit me for the GF or "I want you to be my kids father thing." I tell them point blank:

• I am not looking for a GF
    • I am not looking to be married or raise children
    • I only want to have sex and as much as possible with as many chicas as possible
    None of them have been put off my the honesty and even thanked me for straight forward. This did not stop them from trying to show me that they were best I ever had. And they were...for that night anyway.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dragonlorde For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Her name is Raquel Pilar. She is 29 years old. Has a 3 year old son that lives with her. I have been chatting with her for three months. She has never asked me for money or gifts. She claims she gets money from her ex-boyfriend. Basically child support. She told me she spends 20,000 peso a month. I asked if she was a part-time prostitute. Of course she said no. She does not work a traditional job. Anyone ever see her around POP? Her son stays with her ex-boyfriend on Wed and Saturdays. These days are very secret. I know she lies to me. She is a terrible liar. Maybe she is legit and not a semi-pro. Maybe she is a beeper chica. I just thought someone might know about her. She has lived in POP for the last 11 years. Her Mom and Dad live in the Campos outside of POP. No. I do not trust her. Many thanks in advance. This is my first post.
    Hey, where did you get those pictures? That's my girlfriend!!

She said she spends 20K a month? That's impossible. I only send her 14K!!

How could she spend 20K a month if I only give her 14K??

There must be something wrong with her math.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information