Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BB : Much better than its pictures

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Re: BB : Much better than its pictures

Quote Originally Posted by joeybk View Post
    giacomo great thread

thx all the info appreciated

i understand there is variety but are most women nicely shaped full or on the slim side at BB?

how often do you guys rent cars and drive too la passion or classicos from BB smart/safe?

how important is speakin spanish in dr?
    The great part about BB's is the overall balance. There really isn't one dominate type to my knowledge unless it changed since I was last there.

I never rented, just took the taxi from BB's to LP's. Its hassel free since you don't have to worry about parking. If you drink at LP's then that another problem you don't have to worry about when getting a taxi. The taxi person will wait for you, to take you back anyway. Very small and or possible pit fall of driving maybe greedy policia during traffic stops. A pay off to avoid hassle could be needed. This has been reported more than a few times in some trip report threads.

At BB's and LP's, spanish is not a must. Classicos and Sosua in general to spanish speakers is a candy shop. Negotiating prices and communicating opens up doors you never knew existed there. You may get by without it in Sosua but you will be somewhat limited compared to the spanish speaking mongers. But thats okay since many mongers who do speak will help you out anyway if you are able to give notice that you will be in the area.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    just got back a week ago. found most all were up for bbbj, without being asked. did one gal that was cbj. wouldnt do her again either

going to say, keep your junk washed up and smelling good, shouldnt be any problem getting bbbj, also many do cim as well
    I hope this is true, will check it out myself next week. If bbbj is a problem indeed it's going to be my first and last visit to BB'

Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
    The great part about BB's is the overall balance. There really isn't one dominate type to my knowledge unless it changed since I was last there.
    I agree. There is something for all tastes at BB's.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Patoine1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: BB : Much better than its pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    Hey Perks ... while you are there ... any 411 you can supply on these 2 would be appreciated.

Click to see pic Click to see pic

Pics from BB's newsletter.

I second that motion. I will be there the end of March.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

The blonde chica is real popular at BB. I did not get a chance to see her during my last visit to BB because she was always busy with TLN. The guys were locking her down for the entire time she was there at work. She is very sexy in person. I really wanted to sample that. I have her on my radar for my next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie44 View Post
    I second that motion. I will be there the end of March.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The one on the left dont know but she seemed cool and stayed to herself while i was there. The one on the right is named Jasmine and she is a sweetheart. She is just right for someone who is a newbie to BBs or to mongering as she is not pushy and is not a time watcher. She is slow and calculating and likes little kises up and down your back. Damn she can dance too! She has a tight body and looks good in or out of clothes. Speaks a little English as well.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowrun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

dunedain

thankyou brotha

those tips are most appreciated

as for driving i rather not soo if the taxi waits thats the way too go,the spanish im gonna attempt too work on

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeybk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the blonde is Clarissa and Yasmin , was with Yasmin and she is great , both are about 100lbs. . I usually do not like them that small but she was so good , I did 2 tln with her ,my friends said clarissa is also good.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to perks For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Thanks fellas I am new to the Board. Going to Blackbeards with a group of fellas. Not new to this. I'm from Jersey usually stick to the underground spots in NYC. I'm a veteran of Big D's parties. Been to Jamaica took a chick in the life with me to Hedonism III. That's another story lol. Staying at Blackbeards, from April 23 to the 28th.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Thanks fellas I am new to the Board. Going to Blackbeards with a group of fellas. Not new to this. I'm from Jersey usually stick to the underground spots in NYC. I'm a veteran of Big D's parties. Been to Jamaica took a chick in the life with me to Hedonism III. That's another story lol. Staying at Blackbeards, from April 23 to the 28th.
    Its a lot cheaper at Blackbeards than any underground spot u go to in nyc . I used to live in Ny. U could probably get 2 or 3 girls in the Dominican for a 1-2 hour session
    for what u somtimes pay 1 girl in nyc.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    Its a lot cheaper at Blackbeards than any underground spot u go to in nyc . I used to live in Ny. U could probably get 2 or 3 girls in the Dominican for a 1-2 hour session
    for what u somtimes pay 1 girl in nyc.

You are 100% right...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information