Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BB : Much better than its pictures

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: BB : Much better than its pictures

Quote Originally Posted by bobrivers View Post
    Speaking of BB pics can anybody tell me who this chica is, she almost looks white and I have seen her body in trip reports and while she's a bit heavy that's exactly how I like'em.

Click to see pic
    Almost white that would be different. Imagine getting the panties off and seeing a pasty white skinned area on a Puta in the DR.

As long as they pass the sniff test and are not fat I may be interested. I would be curious what a Donkey Butt looks like. Not sure I ever seen one.
    Just Doing It

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: BB : Much better than its pictures

Johanna, is a very nice chica. She sits and waits to be approached. She has small breasts, a big butt that you could rest your six pack on. She has a flat belly, but is thick not fat. She is one of the more fair-skinned chicas at BB's. She has very nice personality, smiles alot and is not pushy or in a rush to get out.

We all like different things whether it be skinny/thicker lighter skinned/darker skinned taller/shorter at BB's I am sure you will find some chica to fill your desires. I personally like two at a time. The better you treat them, the better (most of the time) they will treat you. We are their bread and butter and they know that so they don't want to kill that. Mamasan Rosalba dont take shit but is fair.

Sorry about the rant where were we, oh yeah on Johana's donkey butt. I love it its all good. Long Live BB's and the chicas that work there nothing but good times for me.
    Last edited by rookie44; 01-30-2010 at 03:59 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I hear ya rook, BB's is great.

For those who have not been there, just do the DUNA BOOTY TEST.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Johanna is nice for sure. she will even help you out with getting another female if you like besides her. everyone is friendly and dont mind helping you to find a sexy female to hook up with. I had johanna and another female named Karina together. My first 2 girl experience. Nice....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Crystal once told me that Johanna,Karina,and herself were cousins.So I guess you had kissin cousins

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    Crystal once told me that Johanna,Karina,and herself were cousins.So I guess you had kissin cousins
    Johanna half sister is Gizzelle, darker hair with large tetas

Thanks

I hope so!!!!! I am coming there in 2 weeks and I have not seen an impressive picture yet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giacomo View Post
    After several visits to the DR north coast I finally decided to stay at BB for a few days. I should be writing a full trip report soon but for the moment I just wanted to say that the place is _much_ nicer than the pictures suggest. By that I mean the place and the girls, and even more so the atmosphere.

I nearly did not book because the girls in the various pictures and newsletters look about average, and I want to hunt for the dimes. Well I was wrong. Though there are some girls that may look average, you will have plenty of first rate choices. Even some of the girls that I thought looked "average" on some of the pics ended up being stellar in person.

Just thought I would throw that out there for some of you who might be on the fence of paying a visit, like I was for a while.

Also, if you are a newbie, this is _the_ place to go to make a first acquaintance with this game. If you are not a newbie, the fun activities the hotel organizes are worth the trip out to Costambar.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You got to go to the locations where the chicas are located and pick out the big booty girls before someone else does. Trust there are all types of body shapes in DR.. Seek and you will find...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll be there too in two weeks for two days FEB 12th and 13th and then off to sosua to fish!

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    You got to go to the locations where the chicas are located and pick out the big booty girls before someone else does. Trust there are all types of body shapes in DR.. Seek and you will find...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

BB;s is not only great for newbies, but also if you want to relax not have to deal with all the chicas in the discos grabbing you every minute. After a while it bothers me when I am with once chica and another keeps grabbing me or my pants every time i turn around or go to the bathroom. I like bb's jacuzzi and the relaxed atmosphere where the girls do not nag you. I have gone on many a hunt in Sosua w/wingmen friends or solo. One advantage of BB's is that the prices are regulated which makes it really easy, no chicas trying not to leave your room b/c price disputes which has happened in Sosua and also a lot less open to related drama b/c they can get kicked out and banned. Also if you want new chicas after 10am, easy to find instead of hunting at the restaurants bars and beaches. I find when I stay at BB's I get many more nuts off b/c it is so easily ready with no hunt. The food is great also and not expensive. My only suggestion is rent a cheapass only $140 for ten days car from avis with the discount code K444404. and that way you can drive to la sirena grocery store in puerto plata which is 5 min away and stock up on alcohol. I bring Presidente and other bottles in my small suitcase in the car and back to my room a few times b/c when you like to drink the bar tab can get quite high. Id rather spend it on chicas. Plus the bar may not have what you want, they do not carry everything. And I drive to Jennys supermarket every day and get a bag of ice for the fridge. That way when I invite a few girls to the room, we drink first. I will be at BB's Feb 6 -16 and I will get as many of the hot chicas drunk as I can, they are more fun like that. ONly thing is you have to have them drink in your room or bb's will kick you out. I bring my own cup and use it, for that they can not kick you out, but if you share with others it can only be in your room. The beds are very very comfortable at BB's.

Plenty of chicas especially thurs, fri, sat. I suggest if you find one you really like to ask for the digits, and when she works, b/c many only come on thurs -sat,. but if she knows you will take her, she will come other times.

Whether or not you rent a car, after the airport you either go to caribe tours in sosua, or puerto plata before bb's or you lose a lot in exchange at bb's. LAst time i was there they only gave you 30 pesos per dollar. caribe tours is 36.05 per dollar. do the math. every thousand dollars you lose $167,more than enough for 2 TLN's.

personally I think the beach in Costambar (where bb's is located) sucks and is full of pebbles. If a nice beach if what you want, then Sosua is where its at.

Sosua is the best beach tranquil bay around. Unless a storm is at sea and then you get waves.

But the beach is not the reason people go to BB's. Its is the party atmosphere, its very relaxed, no pressure no girls sticking their hands in your pockets, very comfortable beds, reasonable rates for the chicas, and the rooms, a pool, volleyball in the pool and real volleyball, the bikini contests, etc.

And I abosultely hate how every beach vendor and everyone trying to sell their stuff I do not want hassles the hell out of you at Sosua beach. I love that beach, but I just want to relax this vacation. I have been to Sosua many times maybe 30 in the last few years, and just sick of the harassment you get from everyone in Sosua.

I willl be there for the superbowl, I do not even watch sports. I will be playing baseball in my room.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nodramanostress View Post
    I am coming there in 2 weeks and I have not seen an impressive picture yet!!!!
    N,

Do me a favor. Please take some impressive pictures at BB's so that I can get a visual of what you consider impressive.

The Mac Man

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yourmomma great post.... so if I am there sat-tue will there still be some hot chicas around??

Thanks

thanks. I am more picky with chicas for a gf or vacation in dr than most guys i know. I either like pretty faced skinny girls who are tight, with tight ass or pretty faced girls with a little more meat with big tits. I am not at all into bigass or big assed girls. I was never disappointed at BB's, however on weekday nights if you wait too long to pick a chica some will leave and you have less pickings. So like I said, if you find a few hotties, get there numbers so that you can tell them maybe you would like to see them again. A lot only work thurs - sun. If they know they can make $, they will come 99% of the time to see you. The first thing I am going to do is find the hotties and get the digits. I wish I had not deleted all the numbers I had over the years.

Whatever you like they have as far as shapes and sizes. A lot of the girls are not in the pics b/c they do not want their pic out there understandably if that is a word so their mom or family would not see it.

No, there is not as many girls as the sosua bars, so in that respect less choice. but you also are not going to have a tln which has a 3000 fixed price turn into st after 1.5 hrs and get the my baby is sick phonecall.

I have been to the sosua bars many times, and the beach and done the hunt countless times, including la passion. In my opinion BB's cuts out a lot of wasted time and b/s and is so point and click.

And all you have to do is walk to your room. Very convenient. But, if you must have all dimes, or unhappy with bb's choices on a particular night, you could go to cristals or el boheme and get ripped for $140. vs $80 at BB;s.

The only real con of bb's I could see is without a car, if you did not like the selection one night, you are in the middle of nowhere a cabbie will charge you like $50 each way to go out of Costambar. I am renting a small car to avoid just that. $50 from airport, $50 to airport and a few trips to grocery store will cost less to rent than pay a cabbie. And i plan on saving a lot of money by buying my alcohol at the supermarket.

By night fall I will be too drunk to even attempt to drive to check out other chicas. And fully sober driving my best, fast, from Costambar, which is really just the outskirts of Puerto Plata, then a turn up a dirt road and the town of Costambar which is gated, is a good 22 minutes full speed ahead to Sosua.

Also, from what I gather you would need the chicas cedula, ID, and she has to leave it at front desk, and you will get nasty looks from the bb's chicas.

Maybe you are better off half trip at bb's half in Sosua. I have done that before.

But I must tell you Dollar for dollar I got many more nuts off at BB's. The rates are fixed, the chicas are at your doorstep. a lot of time hunting and negotiating is not wasted and can be used for better things.

Quote Originally Posted by shue07 View Post
    Yourmomma great post.... so if I am there sat-tue will there still be some hot chicas around??

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am going to Sosua for half my trip and BB for the other half in march. The only thing i found in BB is that 90 of the girls wont do bbbj and it seems more likely they would do it in sosua. I will be there in march and get to sample the sosua girls on this trip. I still love the comfort of BB , but being from the big city of NY i love the hustle and amount of women they seem to have in sosua.

Thanks

I have just returned from a 3 day stay at BB's, and felt I should give a little back to the board where I got so much good information.

It is MUCH better than its pictures.

The staff was friendly and accommodating, the penthouse was spacious and clean, the food was terrific, the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed, not one bit stuffy or arrogant. I even got an impromptu tour of the kitchen, and it was spotless. The jacuzzi was AWESOME!

The chica's were a lot of fun, friendly and not pushy or demanding. The selection we encountered was varied, and there NEVER was any shortage of available girls.

Some guys like the thrill of the chase Sosua style, but for me, BB's was perfect. No haggling, no negotiations, just fun. I felt like a new man when I left. Can't wait to go back!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dashadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Yourmomma, you are on point about BB's.

For everyone else, it can be the thrill of the negotiations. The way I see it, you just can't go wrong whether at BB's or in Sosua. It just depends on what you want out of the adventure.

Thanks

ill be there today, BB for my first part , Sosua for my second

27. The Following User Says Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Was going to be there today but as luck would have it my flight got canceled and rescheduled for tomorrow , hold on ladies daddies coming

29. The Following User Says Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    thanks. I am more picky with chicas for a gf or vacation in dr than most guys i know. I either like pretty faced skinny girls who are tight, with tight ass or pretty faced girls with a little more meat with big tits. I am not at all into bigass or big assed girls. I was never disappointed at BB's, however on weekday nights if you wait too long to pick a chica some will leave and you have less pickings. So like I said, if you find a few hotties, get there numbers so that you can tell them maybe you would like to see them again. A lot only work thurs - sun. If they know they can make $, they will come 99% of the time to see you. The first thing I am going to do is find the hotties and get the digits. I wish I had not deleted all the numbers I had over the years.

Whatever you like they have as far as shapes and sizes. A lot of the girls are not in the pics b/c they do not want their pic out there understandably if that is a word so their mom or family would not see it.

No, there is not as many girls as the sosua bars, so in that respect less choice. but you also are not going to have a tln which has a 3000 fixed price turn into st after 1.5 hrs and get the my baby is sick phonecall.

I have been to the sosua bars many times, and the beach and done the hunt countless times, including la passion. In my opinion BB's cuts out a lot of wasted time and b/s and is so point and click.

And all you have to do is walk to your room. Very convenient. But, if you must have all dimes, or unhappy with bb's choices on a particular night, you could go to cristals or el boheme and get ripped for $140. vs $80 at BB;s.

The only real con of bb's I could see is without a car, if you did not like the selection one night, you are in the middle of nowhere a cabbie will charge you like $50 each way to go out of Costambar. I am renting a small car to avoid just that. $50 from airport, $50 to airport and a few trips to grocery store will cost less to rent than pay a cabbie. And i plan on saving a lot of money by buying my alcohol at the supermarket.

By night fall I will be too drunk to even attempt to drive to check out other chicas. And fully sober driving my best, fast, from Costambar, which is really just the outskirts of Puerto Plata, then a turn up a dirt road and the town of Costambar which is gated, is a good 22 minutes full speed ahead to Sosua.

Also, from what I gather you would need the chicas cedula, ID, and she has to leave it at front desk, and you will get nasty looks from the bb's chicas.

Maybe you are better off half trip at bb's half in Sosua. I have done that before.

But I must tell you Dollar for dollar I got many more nuts off at BB's. The rates are fixed, the chicas are at your doorstep. a lot of time hunting and negotiating is not wasted and can be used for better things.
    just an fyi, while cabs are expensive on the surface, if you want a ride out somewhere, have jose call the cab and negotiate the rate for you. we went out one night to eat, 20 bucks flat rate, there and back for 5 of us. we then sidetracked off to the casino and he waited in the lot for i am going to guess, 90 minutes or so for us. was very very happy with 45 bucks total. divide that by 5 it cost us 9 bucks apeiece for our cab that evening. the place we went, would never have found on our own

never get in a cab without knowing how much and if possible have a local negotiate the rate

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,329 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gellis81 View Post
    Was going to be there today but as luck would have it my flight got canceled and rescheduled for tomorrow , hold on ladies daddies coming
    Is there a Trip Report coming lol??

33. The Following User Says Thank You to insular For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information