Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BB : Much better than its pictures

Thanks

Re: BB : Much better than its pictures

With all the info I received from this site its only right share my expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by insular View Post
    Is there a Trip Report coming lol??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I am going to Sosua for half my trip and BB for the other half in march. The only thing i found in BB is that 90 of the girls wont do bbbj and it seems more likely they would do it in sosua. I will be there in march and get to sample the sosua girls on this trip. I still love the comfort of BB , but being from the big city of NY i love the hustle and amount of women they seem to have in sosua.
    The "no BBBJ" thing just seemed to start last year - all the girls were cool with it my first trip in 2008. We still found that most would relent if you insisted strongly enough on BBBJ, but it did get to be hassle after a while. This alone might be enough to dissuade me from going back there now, as BBBJ's are never an issue in Sosua.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    The "no BBBJ" thing just seemed to start last year - all the girls were cool with it my first trip in 2008. We still found that most would relent if you insisted strongly enough on BBBJ, but it did get to be hassle after a while. This alone might be enough to dissuade me from going back there now, as BBBJ's are never an issue in Sosua.
    i was starting to wonder if it was just me that did not see much bbbj action going on at BB. i really did not try to push the issue last visit. i think my next trip i will do a little more insisting to see what happens. But, being that i am going to Sosua first I am going to make sure I can get as much bbbj's as i can while there. I missed out on Sosua my last visit but BB is still a fun place and everyone is cool there.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I damn sure going to try to get a BBBJ from a BB chica, if they like you enough I think they will cave, we will see

8. The Following User Says Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gellis81 View Post
    I damn sure going to try to get a BBBJ from a BB chica, if they like you enough I think they will cave, we will see
    If you get one or more BBBJ's at BB make sure you get the name of the females and let us know. They do have a few new girls there now.

Thanks

I'm not sure if liking you is really the issue - some girls just have a hard and fast policy about it. Case in point - the girl I spent the most time with in my July, '09 trip - a little hottie named Leticia - was the only one of 10 or so girls I sessioned with total who outright refused to do a BBBJ. And this was even after taking her out for the night at Playa Dorado with a TLN following. She tried to hook up another session the next day, but when I told her it had to be BBBJ, she got up and left.

The rumor we heard is that some doctor had come through there a few weeks prior and done some kind of presentation on the dangers of unprotected oral sex. Never found out though if this is officially sanctioned management policy, or just something the girls decided on their own. Since the girls actually work as "quasi" independents, I assume that whatever management dictates to them privately, they aren't at liberty to tell us publicly.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sure a lot of the girls would be willing too but, but I wouldn't start compiling a list on here. I am sure the owners of BB monitor the site and giving the girls up would cause some problems for them and make it that much harder for the next guy coming down. Also if I remember correctly they give you a little survey at the end of your stay and one of the questions they ask if you get BBBJ

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    I am sure a lot of the girls would be willing too but, but I wouldn't start compiling a list on here. I am sure the owners of BB monitor the site and giving the girls up would cause some problems for them and make it that much harder for the next guy coming down. Also if I remember correctly they give you a little survey at the end of yourls stay and one of the questions they ask if you get BBBJ
    I was there in January 2010, they did not give me any survey at all. Letting fellow members know who is or is not bbbj , or GFE friendly only helps weeding out some of the girls, and provide help to find what some guys go there to get.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

just got back a week ago. found most all were up for bbbj, without being asked. did one gal that was cbj. wouldnt do her again either

going to say, keep your junk washed up and smelling good, shouldnt be any problem getting bbbj, also many do cim as well

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    just got back a week ago. found most all were up for bbbj, without being asked. did one gal that was cbj. wouldnt do her again either

going to say, keep your junk washed up and smelling good, shouldnt be any problem getting bbbj, also many do cim as well
    which females?

Thanks

I had no problem at all

Thanks

Many common names, Yohanna/Johanna is surely of them. There's also the skinny Yohanna there that sounds like the one recommended by mamasan, pretty face, very flacca with 3 kids but she is wild and fun as hell.

Point is, chicas change constantly, some also come and go and come back a year later, and lots of them have same names.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to strykoutking For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strykoutking View Post
    Many common names, Yohanna/Johanna is surely of them. There's also the skinny Yohanna there that sounds like the one recommended by mamasan, pretty face, very flacca with 3 kids but she is wild and fun as hell.

Point is, chicas change constantly, some also come and go and come back a year later, and lots of them have same names.
    Yohanna is the only 1 there willing. And she is one of the. Chicas that have been there for a long time. The newer younger females need to learn a few tricks from her on performing.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

giacomo great thread

thx all the info appreciated

ive always wanted to hit dr ,after reading this it sounds like BB is for me,hopfully in the near future i can join som of you fellas for a stay

johana is how i like emm thick curvacous ,i like wen you can see the ass from da front i like a full women ,

i understand there is variety but are most women nicely shaped full or on the slim side at BB?

how often do you guys rent cars and drive too la passion or classicos from BB smart/safe?

much thanks too you jim for all your contributions

how important is speakin spanish in dr?
    Last edited by joeybk; 02-18-2010 at 03:44 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeybk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just saw the newsletter and did not see Yohanny , Joanna or Delania . Does anyone know if they are still there? Heading down this week

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I'm not sure if liking you is really the issue - some girls just have a hard and fast policy about it.

I assume that whatever management dictates to them privately, they aren't at liberty to tell us publicly.
    Getrhythm, Who's the chick in your avatar? She looks familiar.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    i was starting to wonder if it was just me that did not see much bbbj action going on at BB. i really did not try to push the issue last visit. i think my next trip i will do a little more insisting to see what happens. But, being that i am going to Sosua first I am going to make sure I can get as much bbbj's as i can while there. I missed out on Sosua my last visit but BB is still a fun place and everyone is cool there.
    I'm not sure if liking you is really the issue - some girls just have a hard and fast policy about it. Case in point - the girl I spent the most time with in my July, '09 trip - a little hottie named Leticia - was the only one of 10 or so girls I sessioned with total who outright refused to do a BBBJ. And this was even after taking her out for the night at Playa Dorado with a TLN following. She tried to hook up another session the next day, but when I told her it had to be BBBJ, she got up and left.

The rumor we heard is that some doctor had come through there a few weeks prior and done some kind of presentation on the dangers of unprotected oral sex. Never found out though if this is officially sanctioned management policy, or just something the girls decided on their own. Since the girls actually work as "quasi" independents, I assume that whatever management dictates to them privately, they aren't at liberty to tell us publicly.

A lot of girls are coming down with gonorrhea of the throat. It is leaving them out of work for some days and results in a sore throat and a very painful shot in the ass. There are a lot that will still do it though.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    Just saw the newsletter and did not see Yohanny , Joanna or Delania . Does anyone know if they are still there? Heading down this week
    I don't know about any of them, but some of the chicas in the Newsletter pics are HOT!!

It looks like John has added some real spinners to his stable ... I might have to check it out next month ... but Peters pics of his girls at LP's are off the charts as well .... so many Ho's ... so little time!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Getrhythm, Who's the chick in your avatar? She looks familiar.
    Yes I imagine she would - that's none other than former Passions girl (and Belkis' little sis) Antonia, who I'm sure is familiar to many here. Spent a lot of time with her on my first and third trips to Sosua in '08, with lots of great pics and a little (non-hardcore) video.

Great chica - a damn shame she's been taken off the market...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    Heading down this week
    Hey Perks ... while you are there ... any 411 you can supply on these 2 would be appreciated.

Pics from BB's newsletter.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information