Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01/2010 - Secret Sex Vacations - A Story Every Woman Must Read

Thanks

Mad 01/2010 - Secret Sex Vacations - A Story Every Woman Must Read

I just got wind of this today, an article in the new essence magazine detailing how DR has replaced RIO as the place where "black men" go to have sex vacations. Why can't they just leave us alone, in 2006 they made a big deal about RIO now DR. We aren't hurting anyone, and as a matter of fact we are doing a service by helping to support the local economy.

I haven't been able to locate the article on line, but you can see the cover here ... http://www.essence.com/magazine/regg...ess.php?page=2. The title of the article is on his left shoulder. Hopefully this doesn't have too much back lash.
    Last edited by kris boog; 01-21-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kris boog For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Re: Secret Sex Vacations - A Story Every Woman Must Read

thats pretty funny... sounds like thier warning women that if thier man is headed to the dr.. this is why lol
    www.thatsafunnyshirt.com www.toledotees.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Several years back (as indicated), Essence did the same article about us going to Brazil. And that article came out the same week i went to Brazil.

Needless to say, my relationship got wacked!!! I returned to the States a single monger. I mean a single man!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here we go again. Men can't get away and have fun only women can. I'm going to take a look at the article. My first question is who wrote it; a male or female. With the Rio story in Essence a man wrote that. Additonally the Book, I can't recall the name right now was written by a man. Are these guys snitches? I could care less because I'm single and proud

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pepp-1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've read the article. It was written by a male. It's definitely going to be a point of discussion in the beauty salons, etc. Confrontations are coming....

I've been coming to the DR once a year for the past 4 years, and have every intention of continuing that tradition. My buddies and I are already working on our own damage control, as most of us are married or in relationships. Wish us luck.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FriendlyDJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyDJ View Post
    I've read the article. It was written by a male. .......
    Sad, so sad!

It wouldn't change much If it was written by a woman, but damn!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brovo35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

So, I am sitting around at a surprise B day for a buddy this pas Saturday night, and the convo developes towards taking a Carribean Vac. somewhere amongst some of the attendees. One of the woman brings up Cancun, and some guy who I did not know beings up Puerta Plata, and the all inclusives. Then his wife says" Like I did not know the real reason you wanted to go there?" He plays stupid, they start arguing, faces turn stupid at the table, Meanwhile I am sitting next to my buddy, the B Day guy, and my GF to my right, he is nudging my elbow, cause he knows I go, the other cpl gets up to go outside, very embarrassed and still at it. One of the other women acts dumbfounded, and then another guy starts explaining about all the prostitutes that hang out "down the road" form the all inclusives, and if you ever go, always make sure you know here your other half is. My GF is listening as is everyone else. Suddenly, I had to pee........
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    So, I am sitting around at a surprise B day for a buddy this pas Saturday night, and the convo developes towards taking a Carribean Vac. somewhere amongst some of the attendees. One of the woman brings up Cancun, and some guy who I did not know beings up Puerta Plata, and the all inclusives. Then his wife says" Like I did not know the real reason you wanted to go there?" He plays stupid, they start arguing, faces turn stupid at the table, Meanwhile I am sitting next to my buddy, the B Day guy, and my GF to my right, he is nudging my elbow, cause he knows I go, the other cpl gets up to go outside, very embarrassed and still at it. One of the other women acts dumbfounded, and then another guy starts explaining about all the prostitutes that hang out "down the road" form the all inclusives, and if you ever go, always make sure you know here your other half is. My GF is listening as is everyone else. Suddenly, I had to pee........
    In your pants?????

At the table???

The funny thing about these articles is that somehow the people in our home countries don't have a clue what goes on. I mean prostitution is big biz right here in the first world, why wouldn't they intuitively understand that it is prevalent in poorer countries?
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I'm single and have nothing whatsoever to lose, but I still tell people that I go for the Food, Scuba,the beach, and there are many landsmann ( compatriots) there. Noone ever questions it and the less people that know , the better. Some of my old school buds have figured it out, but I admit nothing, to anyone. Fuck them, I owe them no explanation & definitely would not show them any pics, cause they all talk in their sleep.
    And these are guys I know for MANY years, but I dont need their wives giving me any shit (fearing I might corrupt them I guess)
    I once ran into a female coworker coming back at JFK , 8 of us guys with big smiles, I told her we are all in a Scuba Dive Club , 2 bags clearly were scuba. She bought it. DENY DENY DENY.
    Whatever guy would write such an article is a complete duchebag.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pepp-1 View Post
    Here we go again. Men can't get away and have fun only women can. I'm going to take a look at the article. My first question is who wrote it; a male or female. With the Rio story in Essence a man wrote that. Additonally the Book, I can't recall the name right now was written by a man. Are these guys snitches? I could care less because I'm single and proud
    Some Fag, no doubt.

Women will always have guys with alternate agendas to snitch us out and we will keep it moving. Looks like a bunch of new guys will be visiting Colombia in the coming months and years. This article may be all the push they'll need.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    about the same happened to mi but it was about Jamaica........mi GF caught wind of the runnings in Jamaica thru some friends of hers and then the internet......and I haven't been able to get back to Jamaica for two years since she thinks I am jumping in bed with all the whores there..........of course she has been thinking it's okay for mi to go to the DR......lol.....now if the GF catches wind of this DR chit, I am screwed.....lol........maybe she'll think Columbia is all right........lol

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

The problem with this is Somebody is selling or buying Punani in every corner of the planet where Money and Punani co-exist. These Bitches with their Snitches and their Bitch magazines are just chasing their tails here. Always trying to stir up trouble and shit.

That's why we fuck their younger Sisters . It's real hard for me to get caught up in the "Who R U fucking in the D.R. " argument while I'm trying to hold that shit in.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

What did Kat Williams call these dudes? BITCH MUTHA FUKAS!

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    The problem with this is Somebody is selling or buying Punani in every corner of the planet where Money and Punani co-exist. These Bitches with their Snitches and their Bitch magazines are just chasing their tails here. Always trying to stir up trouble and shit.

That's why we fuck their younger Sisters . It's real hard for me to get caught up in the "Who R U fucking in the D.R. " argument while I'm trying to hold that shit in.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kris boog View Post
    I just got wind of this today, an article in the new essence magazine detailing how DR has replaced RIO as the place where "black men" go to have sex vacations. Why can't they just leave us alone, in 2006 they made a big deal about RIO now DR. We aren't hurting anyone, and as a matter of fact we are doing a service by helping to support the local economy.

I haven't been able to locate the article on line, but you can see the cover here ... http://www.essence.com/magazine/regg...ess.php?page=2. The title of the article is on his left shoulder. Hopefully this doesn't have too much back lash.
    Tell them all, and make sure that they know that PURE AND COMPLETE SEXUAL PLEASURE is a 3 hour flight and $30 away. Maybe they'll choose to please their man like they know how but refuse to do so!

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

I just told my wingman that the sisters in the office pulled me to the side and asked why didn't I interview with this guy for the DR sex trips.

I was like I don't know what you are referring too..."Are you wearing a wire?"

Essense is a woman's magazine (BLACK WOMAN) but hopefully something will sink in to their heads and they will start treating the men in the states with a little bit of respect.

Then mongers will be hard pressed to travel to get their SALADS TOSSED

Quote Originally Posted by kris boog View Post

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I just read this article. After one of my boys texted me about it, I had to walk down the street to Borders in order to check it out.

The author, a guy named Keith Murray, needs his ass stomped the fuck out for writing this. Don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against investigative journalism. But this article is far from that. It's inaccurate, sensationalistic, bullshit.

From the opening sentence, to the very end, this article was written to scandalize it's readers as much as possible. And where did he find these seriously disturbed brothers he was interviewing. Mr. Murphy would have you believe that every black man that travels to the DR does so because he is shallow, insecure, voyeuristic, and apparently hates black women.

And in order to install an element of fear, Mr. Murphy drops the HIV bomb. He supports it by quoting some stupid fuck, who is apparently fucking chicas without protection.

Sensationalistic bullshit. For the life of me, I can't understand why women like reading shit like like this. If they demanded the truth instead of entertainment, sorry excuses for men like Mr. Murphy wouldn't find it as profitable to jump on the bitch wagon and sell out their brothers.

Damn!!!

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

You "single guys" may be safe but this is not the light us Al Bundy's need.

This type of shit only makes women go on high alert and calls for the need of tighter cover stories...but by the same token if a man is in a cool relationship where her hubby says..."I'm going with boys to Vegas - Miami - LA or the DR"...."to play golf, poker or jet ski"...then its just a matter of keeping your shit tight...

...I'm telling wifey that my trip in March is to conference with other professionals on how to help the educational system in DR and the strain it will face with the new influx of Haitians...

...I'll max out on the school supplies I'll take down via Jet Blue (80 lbs in 2 bags) and take a shit load of pics at that school near the NG as well as the "shoe shine mafia", along with some other friendlly island shots....

....guys eating BBQ at Big D's - Her: "Who's that?"

ME: "Oh him - he's the rep from IBM who's agreed to donate 20 tablets for the schools and that guy next to him, real funny guy, he's a school superintendent in Boston who says he can get surplus supplies to the schools worth up to $10,000 a year...great guys"....

So smile for the camera when I see ya....and try to act professional.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I just read this article. After one of my boys texted me about it, I had to walk down the street to Borders in order to check it out.

The author, a guy named Keith Murray, needs his ass stomped the fuck out for writing this. Don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against investigative journalism. But this article is far from that. It's inaccurate, sensationalistic, bullshit.

From the opening sentence, to the very end, this article was written to scandalize it's readers as much as possible. And where did he find these seriously disturbed brothers he was interviewing. Mr. Murphy would have you believe that every black man that travels to the DR does so because he is shallow, insecure, voyeuristic, and apparently hates black women.

And in order to install an element of fear, Mr. Murphy drops the HIV bomb. He supports it by quoting some stupid fuck, who is apparently fucking chicas without protection.

Sensationalistic bullshit. For the life of me, I can't understand why women like reading shit like like this. If they demanded the truth instead of entertainment, sorry excuses for men like Mr. Murphy wouldn't find it as profitable to jump on the bitch wagon and sell out their brothers.

Damn!!!
    That's a damn shame, i've always liked Keith Murray!

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hope like hell my girl doesn't read that article. She was already starting to get suspicious after the 3 trips I took last year.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonblaze View Post
    I hope like hell my girl doesn't read that article. She was already starting to get suspicious after the 3 trips I took last year.
    She will. And speaking truth to punani will get you nowhere, except perhaps out of a relationship. Best to prep a storyline.

You know, something like, "Well, yeah, but that's true of every latin american country in the world, and I'm not going to give up traveling because of some stupid article in Black Cosmo," and then invite her to come with you...to Las Terrenas, Cabarete, Samana, Casa de Campo, Punta Cana, Santiago, Santo Domingo, or any of the dozens of legit spots on the island.

See, if you show her its a really big island and that Sosua is a really small part of it (that even Dominicans aren't big on), then it's less of an issue. Also, they're WOMEN. Once they realize an issue isn't really an issue, they move on to the next drama.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information