Thread: N.H. man says he paid for sex and woman said 'NO'

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

N.H. man says he paid for sex and woman said 'NO'

MARLBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police say a man and woman from New Hampshire are each facing prostitution charges after the man called police to say he'd paid for sex, but the woman then refused.
    WMUR-TV says 22-year-old Jeannna Mercure of Manchester and 32-year-old Robert Smith of Marlborough were cited into court at a later date.
    Police say Smith called Marlborough Police on Monday to say he'd paid Mercure and a third party $150 to have sex with him on Sunday, but she wouldn't follow through.
    Police say they're still investigating the third party.
    -------------------------------------
    only in New Hampshire.........and Marlborough is really in the sticks.........you blink and you've gone thru that town.......lol

doesn't Curiousdude and Hunter live up that way........only teasing....lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: N.H. man says he paid for sex and woman said 'NO'

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face...
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That town is a not far from my home.... My mother showed me the story in the paper because she thought it was funny
    I did not tell her thats why you never pay first

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr Greenjeans For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Sounds like someone got played out. Why he paid for a service before it was performed is beyond me. In the case of something like this I would never pay up front.

I have yet to take a chica out of Crystals or Bohen as I do not know or trust the owners. I have been with friends who took chicas from both with mixed results. If your not close by there is a cost involved with returning the chica and asking for your money back at a minimum. I would not be happy to have wasted my time and money for a cab ride back to POP from Sosua to try and get my money back for a shitty experience with a chica.

Whenever you have people involved there is a large margin for error.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    MARLBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police say a man and woman from New Hampshire are each facing prostitution charges after the man called police to say he'd paid for sex, but the woman then refused.
    WMUR-TV says 22-year-old Jeannna Mercure of Manchester and 32-year-old Robert Smith of Marlborough were cited into court at a later date.
    Police say Smith called Marlborough Police on Monday to say he'd paid Mercure and a third party $150 to have sex with him on Sunday, but she wouldn't follow through.
    Police say they're still investigating the third party.
    -------------------------------------
    only in New Hampshire.........and Marlborough is really in the sticks.........you blink and you've gone thru that town.......lol

doesn't Curiousdude and Hunter live up that way........only teasing....lol
    Ha ha ha! Yes, I live up this way in the Boston area but not way up there in the sticks of New Hampshire. I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb enough to call the police to report that a whore stiffed me (especially given what I do for a living)!!! Unbelievable! I would like to have been a fly on the wall in the police station when the guy called in.

"I want to make a report. I paid Jeanna Mercure and her pimp $150 to have sex with me, but she stiffed me."
    "your name and address?"
    "Robert Smith, 2 Fucking Stupid Street, Marlborough, NH"
    "OK, are you home now?"
    "Yes."
    "Ok, don't go away. We'll have someone right over to pick you up."
    "What??....Am I under arrest?"
    "No, not yet, but you will be."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

one of the resons i don't do p4p in canada is that the service provider will NOT do anything not even remove her top before they get paid. after they get paid they call their "driver" to tell them its ok and they then get down to business.........i have had a few bad calls ;ugly bod,bad service etc........so other than a couple of regulars i spend most of my hard earned money outside north america
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    MARLBOROUGH, N.H. (AP) — Police say a man and woman from New Hampshire are each facing prostitution charges after the man called police to say he'd paid for sex, but the woman then refused... Robert Smith...called Marlborough Police on Monday to say he'd paid Mercure and a third party $150 to have sex with him....but she wouldn't follow through...
    That's a helluva an initiation for a Noob!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    one of the resons i don't do p4p in canada is that the service provider will NOT do anything not even remove her top before they get paid. after they get paid they call their "driver" to tell them its ok and they then get down to business.........i have had a few bad calls ;ugly bod,bad service etc........so other than a couple of regulars i spend most of my hard earned money outside north america
    Im surprised you dont do takeout from the nudie bars (unless things have changed ?) , u get to see all the goods, and a pretty good feel for the personality, what more could you want ? Toronto Rocks , but I hear Montreal is even better.

Thread Information