Thread: Any Canadians ??

Thanks

Any Canadians ??

whats the cheapest flight we can down there from Toronto?? and with who??

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    try http://www.holidaymarkettravel.com/main_aironly.htm. tickets from Toronto are pretty cheap, but the $245 tax is brutal.

ps. never book too early. the closer the date the cheaper. a couple days ago toronto - la romana was $105 + tax.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniro
    try http://www.holidaymarkettravel.com/main_aironly.htm. tickets from Toronto are pretty cheap, but the $245 tax is brutal.

ps. never book too early. the closer the date the cheaper. a couple days ago toronto - la romana was $105 + tax.
    true but availability is short lived. "ya snooze, ya lose!"

I used www.holidaymarkettravel.com for my last trip and it was the cheapest charter I could find. The year before I used www.sunseekers.ca as it was the best then.

For this May, I booked in mid January, I booked Buffalo to Santiago for $450.95 on www.expedia.ca and it is about $536.00 now for same flight. Parking in he preferred longterm lot at BUF is $38 USD per week or about the same as a taxi o and from YYZ. For me the ride to Buffalo is nothing and it is easy enough to get to Sosua from Santiago for abour $20-25 USD if you take a taxi to the Caribe tours terminal, the bus to Los charamicos and a public taxi or GwaGwa to Sosua El Batey.

At the same time a charter out of YYZ is about $675 CAD. More work but I saved about $225 CAD, less travel costs from STI to Sosua, so it works for me
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniro

I used www.holidaymarkettravel.com for my last trip and it was the cheapest charter I could find. The year before I used www.sunseekers.ca as it was the best then.

For this May, I booked in mid January, Buffalo to Santiago for $450.95 on www.expedia.ca and it is about $536.00 CAD now for same flight. Parking in he preferred longterm lot at BUF is $38 USD per week or about the same as a taxi o and from YYZ. For me the ride to Buffalo is nothing and it is easy enough to get to Sosua from Santiago for abour $20-25 USD if you take a taxi to the Caribe tours terminal, the bus to Los charamicos and a public taxi or GwaGwa to Sosua El Batey.

I just checked www.holidaymarkettravel.com and for April 8-15 and it's $812.88 CAD. April 9-16 is $850.76. www.sunseekers.ca is $854.15 CAD for April 9-16. www.expedia.ca is a ridiculous $913.39 CAD

Compare that to BUF to STI on www.continental.com or www.expedia.ca at $626.39 CAD.

At the same time a charter out of YYZ was about $675 CAD. More work but I saved about $225 CAD, less travel costs from STI to Sosua, so it works for me

Thanks
    thanks guys ill check it out!! Ya I got a price for March from yyz to pop for around $245 can. but those fucking taxes put it up to over 500 bills

Thread Information