Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casa Iraisa Beware

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Casa Iraisa Beware

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    What are the prices?
    Well the beer is still 100 pesos but the girls for 30.00 for 1/2 hour and 50/hr. they will bargain, my friend said its really dead there. I got a nice babe who came to where i stayed for 500 pesos for oral "sin condone". If your going no way you should pay a duarte chica more than 1,500 pesos and thats if she's really nice. Some babes will take 20.00US , Lot of hustlers so be on guard---I can't say it enough--Keep your wits don't get drunk cause then your done.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DropShort View Post
    I know Iraisa and her husband personnally. It is a great place. They are very friendly. I have never felt undafe in Boca Chica. The PN and PoliTur are all friends of mine.
    So you know them personally and the Politur too.

Why would you tell us that, given that we do not and hobbying is a YMMV situation?

Obviously, if you know them, you would have a better time and not feel unsafe.

As for the rest of us... the poster with more credibility is the one like us who doesn't know them.

2 cents.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by miggy99 View Post
    Well the beer is still 100 pesos but the girls for 30.00 for 1/2 hour and 50/hr. they will bargain, my friend said its really dead there. I got a nice babe who came to where i stayed for 500 pesos for oral "sin condone". If your going no way you should pay a duarte chica more than 1,500 pesos and thats if she's really nice. Some babes will take 20.00US , Lot of hustlers so be on guard---I can't say it enough--Keep your wits don't get drunk cause then your done.
    Great info. Sounds like there are still deals to be had there. And the
    courtyard in Casa Iraisa isn't a bad place to hang out and sip some
    beers in the evening compared to Duarte bars/cafes. (You don't get
    hassled by street rats.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whatever For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    hassled by street rats.)
    Tell you the truth===the Colmodo across from the Tour business and Hotel Europa you can get a Presidente Grande for 100 pesos pull up a chair and watch all the babes go by. The brothers who run it are always friendly and those guys at the little portable stand make a hell of a pork sandwich--PAY only 80 pesos for it thats the local price. Also disco beer "Way Overpriced" and German Bar. why pay 150 pesos when you can get 3 at colmodo's . Boat bar by german bar on Duarte Presidente is 100 pesos i don't mind that when i sit at their bar that makes sense -- THERES DEALS ALL OVER BOCA CHICA--friend just told me its dead three days ago--to me that means now way do i pay over 1000 for a girl on Duarte--offer $20 US and i bet you score plenty- Just remember keep your hotel room as bare as possible--and never take two girls back-- your eyes only focus on one object at a time. GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by miggy99; 05-11-2011 at 06:44 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miggy99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    hassled by street rats.)
    Totally agree --get drunk,act crude --they'll do like any establishment--act respectful no problem---they never are aggressive with me--like i said many times i just ahng have a beer see the prospects and then leave--NEVER NEVER a Problem. Their lifeblood are the Tourists not the locals--think about it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miggy99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    What are the prices?
    If you want more info about Boca Chica let me know--And for you skeptics i don"t get commissions on any of my recommendations--thats not my game-- i just want to help mongers liked i was helped when i first visited there---The locals are great--First time i went i stayed at Hotel Europa the place sucked but the guys at the front desk were great and honest--never stayed there again but i go see them all the time when i'm there--Rosario and Luciano --very helpful and Jacob--Luciano"s brother. Lots of nice people there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miggy99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

If you want more info about Boca Chica let me know--And for you skeptics i don"t get commissions on any of my recommendations--thats not my game-- i just want to help mongers liked i was helped when i first visited there---The locals are great--First time i went i stayed at Hotel Europa the place sucked but the guys at the front desk were great and honest--never stayed there again but i go see them all the time when i'm there--Rosario and Luciano --very helpful and Jacob--Luciano"s brother. Lots of nice people there.
    Yes I 'd like more info on Boca Chica because this section of the board is almost dead.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

If you want to post about Boca Chica, go right ahead. We will take it all in, including favorite restaurants and bars.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Hey, how about jumping over to the Mozart Hotel and let us know what's happening over there.

Maybe get a couple of pics of the place, inside and out, so guys know what it looks like.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    So you know them personally and the Politur too.

Why would you tell us that, given that we do not and hobbying is a YMMV situation?

Obviously, if you know them, you would have a better time and not feel unsafe.

As for the rest of us... the poster with more credibility is the one like us who doesn't know them.

2 cents.
    This is Carlos who owns this almost 400 a night resort

http://periastron-vacations.com/index.php

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When we go down to Boca Chica my boy uses Iraisa for takeout because he is able to get consistent service for the girls there. The talent is better than what is on the street but that isn't saying much. Quality varies but there is always a few gems. We were there last weekend and talent on Friday was very good. He took one back and had a very good time. I got one on Sunday because I wasn't up for hanging out in Batey. Her face was 9 and her body didn't look as good naked as it did in clothes, I would rate it a 7 naked. She was a solid provider, did whatever I wanted with no complaints and from 1am to around 11am she was game for 3 long sessions until I was spent. Since it was my first time taking out I am not sure what the normal price is, the dude running the place wanted 5000 but I ended up paying 3000 for the night. I went to a couple of other places before Iraisa, at Paradise dude quoted 3800 but was willing to negotiate. Playboy held firm on 5000. I would have given it to the manager, if she was available (insane body) but nothing else there was worth that much.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lazy_monger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lazy_monger View Post
    When we go down to Boca Chica my boy uses Iraisa for takeout because he is able to get consistent service for the girls there. The talent is better than what is on the street but that isn't saying much. Quality varies but there is always a few gems. We were there last weekend and talent on Friday was very good. He took one back and had a very good time. I got one on Sunday because I wasn't up for hanging out in Batey. Her face was 9 and her body didn't look as good naked as it did in clothes, I would rate it a 7 naked. She was a solid provider, did whatever I wanted with no complaints and from 1am to around 11am she was game for 3 long sessions until I was spent. Since it was my first time taking out I am not sure what the normal price is, the dude running the place wanted 5000 but I ended up paying 3000 for the night. I went to a couple of other places before Iraisa, at Paradise dude quoted 3800 but was willing to negotiate. Playboy held firm on 5000. I would have given it to the manager, if she was available (insane body) but nothing else there was worth that much.
    Thanks for the intel. At those casa rates I'll always take my chances on the street, personally speaking.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information