Thread: MANGU - New Disco in Playa Dorado

Thanks

MANGU - New Disco in Playa Dorado

Anyone ever been there? it's fairly new. It costs 150 pesos to get in but you get a ticket for a "free" local drink like a presidente or a cuba libre, etc. Pretty bartenders and a lot of the crystals chics frequent the place hoping to get a tourist ...and lots of other approachable talent as well. There's even a fire show where some dude is juggling bottles lit on fire and he takes a sip and spits out like a bitch. It's a little bigger than Latino and smaller than Classico.
    MISTER NYC © 2006

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    ya i checked it out a few weeks ago . Had a blast the bartenders are so hot!!!! It was first trip so not much to compare it to though!!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by torontoguy37
    ya i checked it out a few weeks ago . Had a blast the bartenders are so hot!!!! It was first trip so not much to compare it to though!!
    Did anybody take a chica out of there? Prices???

Thanks
    there was a shooting there 2 weeks ago: a military wanted to dance with a girl who was there with her novio (all dominicans). she said no, so he grabbed her. the novio stood up and pushed the offender, this one draw his gun and shot, the girl was badly injured. assholes let people with guns into a disco!!!!
    at crazy moon, there is now very strict scan check, NOBODY enters armed, after having a bad shooting a year ago. policeman shot a dominican in the toilet, straybullet hit a canadian in the kidney badly, almost died.

Thanks

Shootings, etc.

That machismo shit can get out of hand. It seams like every club in DR has had a problem with some sort of violence, but we could find this anywhere..but just different degrees of it.

Play safe and always be aware of your surroundings!

Thanks
    here was a shooting there 2 weeks ago: a military wanted to dance with a girl who was there with her novio (all dominicans). she said no, so he grabbed her. the novio stood up and pushed the offender, this one draw his gun and shot, the girl was badly injured. assholes let people with guns into a disco!!!!
    at crazy moon, there is now very strict scan check, NOBODY enters armed, after having a bad shooting a year ago. policeman shot a dominican in the toilet, straybullet hit a canadian in the kidney badly, almost died

I don't understand why the security at all thes discos let this happen.When I was in Sosua in January there were also fightings or robberies commited in D' Clasicos and nearly every night.Why don' t they try to eliminate the garbage of these places ? What is their intention ? All this scares the tourists and if the tourists are scared they won't be going out any more and the pussy will disappear.It 's the same with the motoconchos men waiting outside the discos they can be sometimes so agressive they are shouting and yelling at each other.I suggest everybody to take the most quiet ones and to find chicas with no dominican novio.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quentin
    I suggest everybody to take the most quiet ones and to find chicas with no dominican novio.
    They all got novios...
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Quote Originally Posted by quentin
    I suggest everybody to take the most quiet ones and to find chicas with no dominican novio.
    They all got novios...
    and most have chulos
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    AGAIN FELLAS....PRICES AND PICS, PRICES AND PICS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    AGAIN FELLAS....PRICES AND PICS, PRICES AND PICS
    Prices can range from 1,000 pesos on up...as high as 3,000 pesos for one night. Pics? Not yet.

Yeah, most do have novios and some whore it up even if they have it all in DR....luxury car, big ass house, maid, etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Stupid question...what is the difference btw a chulo and a novio. I thought a chulo was a Boyfriend and a novia was a fiance.
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David Smash
    Stupid question...what is the difference btw a chulo and a novio. I thought a chulo was a Boyfriend and a novia was a fiance.

A chulo is a pimp.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Mangu

Was there last week, it's in the Jack tar villiage resort. Nice talent.

Thread Information