Thread: Staying at AIs

Thanks

Staying at AIs

I know most guys here are staying town from what I read, hotels and such forth.
    If a guy stays at one of the close by AIs then what are the chances of still hooking up with a few chicas during the week?
    Can you take them back to the AI ?
    Are there ST places in town (anything like Thailand)
    I'm talking less of a hard core mongering trip.
    hope this makes sense?
    Thanks all

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Staying at AIs

I did stayed at AI in Sosua already, it's in town, you can hook up and go to st place to fuck, but I wont make that mistake again, next time I rean a Villa or go to NG, as for bringing back woman to an AI, unless you have money to lose dont do that, first they will allow you to bring back one woman during the week and you have to pay something like 75$ a day for her to stay there, I saw guy doing that last time I was there, while I was with 20 woman in 1 week they had only 1 !

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to theman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by englishman View Post
    I know most guys here are staying town from what I read, hotels and such forth.
    If a guy stays at one of the close by AIs then what are the chances of still hooking up with a few chicas during the week?
    Can you take them back to the AI ?
    Are there ST places in town (anything like Thailand)
    I'm talking less of a hard core mongering trip.
    hope this makes sense?
    Thanks all
    Go ahead and stay there if you want to take advantage of all the meals and drinks included. Just get a $25 room at Rockys or Coco for say the middle nights of your trip.

Example if going a week hit Passions night 1 and last night so you get positive for sure deal done sex and pay the extra $100 or whatever for 4 nights at Rockys or Cocos or one of the many $30 places for a sex room to use when not at the AI. Or go to the new Cabanas for less $$$ for 4 hours. Have fun
    Just Doing It

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

mi stayed at Casa Marina for two weeks this past September cause it worked out to only like $30 days all inclusive with food, drinks and room.......so you can understand why I took advantage of this........
    and grabbed rooms at New Garden, Rocky's and for 300 Pesos at Calypso.......
    guys can bring Chicas into Casa Marina but it varies from $40 to $60 a day depending on which clerk you pay and what time of the year it is......
    the majority of the mongers in Casa Marina were paying the guest fee to have the Chicas with them......
    was an inexpensive trip for mi and mi had a blast.......this gave a real good feel for Sosua and the runnings of the area of the DR since this was mi first time on the North Coast.......and it's a heck of alot better and nicer than say Boca Chica

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks guys this is just the kind of info that I'm looking for, I can get a week at an AI for almost the same price as a flight from where I am, so it's a great deal, Plus like was said it's a first trip to Sosua so this would be a cheap way to get a feel for the place and still partake in it's delights. To be totally Honest I'm not sure about the DR chicas, I'm kinda used to to the Thai cuties and love the Cuban ones but really never had any experience with the DR ones so I'm thinking this maybe a good way to start.
    I get all the food and drink I want and that leaves enough $ for mongering.
    I'm guessing a $100 would cover a room for the night and a chica?
    Again thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to englishman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by englishman View Post
    Thanks guys this is just the kind of info that I'm looking for, I can get a week at an AI for almost the same price as a flight from where I am, so it's a great deal, Plus like was said it's a first trip to Sosua so this would be a cheap way to get a feel for the place and still partake in it's delights. To be totally Honest I'm not sure about the DR chicas, I'm kinda used to to the Thai cuties and love the Cuban ones but really never had any experience with the DR ones so I'm thinking this maybe a good way to start.
    I get all the food and drink I want and that leaves enough $ for mongering.
    I'm guessing a $100 would cover a room for the night and a chica?
    Again thanks
    Even if you spent $45 on a nice room at the new El Rancho you would have no problem finding one for the $55 which is about 2000 pesos. If you held up a sign that said (Sex 2000RD) they would knock people over to get to you down at midnight in front of the nightclubs.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Even if you spent $45 on a nice room at the new El Rancho you would have no problem finding one for the $55 which is about 2000 pesos. If you held up a sign that said (Sex 2000RD) they would knock people over to get to you down at midnight in front of the nightclubs.
    I'm working on a sign right now
    I guess I want the best of both worlds, price and ease of an AI with the chance to do a little mongering when the mood takes me.
    Thanks for the info it was just what I am looking for
    All the best

14. The Following User Says Thank You to englishman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

If you held up a sign that said (Sex 2000RD) they would knock people over to get to you down at midnight in front of the nightclubs.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
    The big ones could knock people over best but that is in another thread

I might try some variety this time. Maybe a little bondage or or or who knows

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,768 Times in 930 Posts

I like the way you worded this Mike,, very funny but true and it creates a visual
    traveling the world in search of chicas, good friends and liveing life as if every day were my last

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bentwire For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

You could have them knocking you over for 1000 pesos if your negotiating skills are any good. I set my limit for 1000 pesos and the 5th girl took the money gladly!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Also,that was at night. 500 pesos in the afternoon.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bentwire View Post
    I like the way you worded this Mike,, very funny but true and it creates a visual
    yeah, a good visual indeed

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thread Information