Thread: Club Hopping!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Club Hopping!

Well I called Jesus to go to Puerto Plata and he said 1500 but he was busy so i got another taxi for 1800. We went to Crystals which had a dozen or more chicas and the new section was open. Brenda was there and all the other chicas seemed new to me. ELJ saw a chica and she wanted 5000 so he passed. We went across the street but it was raining out so it was dead. We headed over to El Boem and was quoted 4000 but Weasal saw one and I talked to her and she agreed on 3000 plus 200 for taxi until 10am. There were about 30 chicas there and it was crowded.
    One of the guys hit his head so we wnt to the Hospital, my third visit since 2000 and he got stitched up by a doctor and we left.
    All in all an interesting night out.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The bangbus strikes!!!!

Well the bangbus hit Puerto Plata! There were 6 of us and we met Skygoggles there as well with his buddy. We went to Crystals which had a so so selection of 15-20 chicas then El Boem which had around 30 so so chicas and Long Beach which had about 10 so so chicas.

Thanks

bars in p/plata

you should pay a visit to Luce Marie it can be hit and miss but nobody seems to talk about it

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: bars in p/plata

Quote Originally Posted by scubadude
    you should pay a visit to Luce Marie it can be hit and miss but nobody seems to talk about it

I was there in 2000. They have no security there and I was almost mugged by a deported Dominican that served jail time in NY. 8)

Re: bars in p/plata

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr

I was there in 2000. They have no security there and I was almost mugged by a deported Dominican that served jail time in NY. 8)
    Are there any other places i should avoid to lessen the chances of this kind of thing happening?

Thanks

Bar Hoping

Just returned from Puerto Plata. Here's my take! 6 nights of drinking and chasing.

El Boen was best for my friend and I. - Overstocked with georgeous chicas, someone for everyone's taste, I'm convinced. Lowest paid 3000 for 24 hours at resort.

Crystal - not as many girls as El Boen but some selection. None selected, overly priced and almost got in trouble for not tipping one girl who spent time with us in the bar but would not go away without asking for pesos for the time spent. Seems buying her drinks and cigarettes and food was'nt sufficient.. Previous trip Crystal was better than Al Boen but not this time.

Lou Marie - Cheap here but nothing I would write home to mom about. As a matter of fact nothing that I would recomend to my worst enemy. second time here but have never been comfortable. Think it's more of a local hang out. I guess you get what you pay for....

Mountain View - Visited in afternoon. Decent prices here but the day we spent here there was not too much around. My friend did however experience one of the chicas and was happy with the price.

Sosua - Spent a day here but really did not see anything exciting except maybe for one barmaid in some little bar in town. Mind you unfortunately I left before disco time and just recently discovered this is more of a night town than a day place unless you spend it on the beach which was pretty lonely when I was there. Will try to spend more time in Sosua next visit seeing lots of good posts on it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Bar Hoping

Quote Originally Posted by johnsenior
    Lou Marie - Cheap here but nothing I would write home to mom about. As a matter of fact nothing that I would recomend to my worst enemy. second time here but have never been comfortable. Think it's more of a local hang out. I guess you get what you pay for....
    I almost got mugged here on trip #3.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

No mor Lou Marie or whatever it's called

Curiousity can be a bad thing. I know for myself that I have no further interest in visiting this place. The first time I went last year there was one real good looking chica out of the lot. Since it was first day in PP I hesitated in taking her away and went back the next day. Unfortunately she had gone home for several days so she was'nt available. There was no other interesting prospect so I left. On this latest trip again by curiousity my friend and I visited. This time it was terrible and we were told by taxi driver that the place was for locals and that they did not particularly like tourist Hombres aound so that's it for me. I'm too old to fight over a chica especially when they are so many available elsewhere. The only good thing here is that a quart size cerveca is 60 pesos. Maybe a cheap place to get drunk but not for chicas. Maybe ok for those young bucks out there who don't mind fighting their way in and out of a place but no more for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: No mor Lou Marie or whatever it's called

Curiousity can be a bad thing.
    I have to disagree. If it were not for curiousity you never would have traveled to DR.

I realize that a certain modium of caution is called for in a foreign country, but you are there to enjoy yourself. Explore just use common sense.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: No mor Lou Marie or whatever it's called

The only good thing here is that a quart size cerveca is 60 pesos. Maybe a cheap place to get drunk but not for chicas.
    In Los Charamicos grandes are 45!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well a friend of Izzys has a car and he took us around for 800 ($25) pesos. Crystals was packed but they wanted 3,000 pesos and El Boem well they wanted 5,500 pesos and had about 24 chicas there. Long Beach had a poor selection but a few would take 500 pesos for BBBJs in the car.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Well a friend of Izzys has a car and he took us around for 800 ($25) pesos. Crystals was packed but they wanted 3,000 pesos and El Boem well they wanted 5,500 pesos and had about 24 chicas there. Long Beach had a poor selection but a few would take 500 pesos for BBBJs in the car.
    I see things haven't changed at Boem and Crystals. Had fun negotiating, but ended up laughing at their offers.
    8)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    I see things haven't changed at Boem and Crystals. Had fun negotiating, but ended up laughing at their offers.
    8)

Im telling you these hoes is gonna starve..lol
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thread Information