Thread: jetblue contest

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

jetblue contest

If you have trouble reading this email, go to www.jetblue.com/take5/
    It's our fifth anniversary and we can't thank you enough for making JetBlue a success. But we can try!

Visit jetblue.com/take5 every day between February 28 and March 4 (Monday-Friday) and you can enter for a chance to win great prizes, including the chance to fly free for five years!

STEP 1: Join TrueBlue, JetBlue's flight gratitude program, at jetblue.com/trueblue. Already a member? Skip to Step 2.

STEP 2: Visit jetblue.com/take5 every day between February 28 to March 4 to register and find out if you're a winner – instantly. Remember, you have to register each day to be eligible for that day's prize.

Copyright © 2005 JetBlue Airways
    unsubscribe | work here | TrueBlue | CompanyBlue
    JetBlue Airways, 6322 South 3000 East, Suite G10, Salt Lake City, UT 84121

*(LT-26X575) MSRP: $2,999.95 • High Resolution W-XGA (1280 x 768) LCD • D.I.S.T. 770p (Digital Image Scaling Technology • Flicker Free High Resolution Picture • Digital 4 Point Color Management • 16:9 Aspect Ratio **TH-M505 Manufacturer's suggested retail price: $449.95 * 1000 watts total system power *5 DVD Changer *Express Start DVD * Front Output Power (10%THD): 140w x 2 min. RMS, into 4 ohms @ 1kHz. *Surround/Center Output Power (10%THD): 140w x 3 min. RMS, into 6 ohms @ 1 kHz *Subwoofer Output Power (10%THD): 300w min RMS, into 4 ohms @ 100 Hz.

JVC is a registered trademark of the Victor Company of Japan, Ltd. All rights reserved.

© 2005 Twentieth Century Fox, LLC. "Twentieth Century Fox", "Fox" and their associated logos are the property of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

Vespa® All rights reserved.

© 2005 XM Satellite Radio Inc. All rights reserved.

No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends March 4, 2005. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older who possess a valid drivers license. Void where prohibited. See official rules at www.jetblue.com/take5.

If you would like to unsubscribe from future JetBlue mailings you may click here, reply to this e-mail with REMOVE in the subject line, or send an unsubscribe request to dearjetblue@jetblue.com. If you are a TrueBlue member and wish to unsubscribe from future JetBlue mailings please log into your account and modify your email preferences.
    just received this and thought i'd pass it along.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    I enter this "give away" every year. And i always win a ticket. But it's only good for a Florida destination. :cry:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    I enter this "give away" every year. And i always win a ticket. But it's only good for a Florida destination. :cry:
    there's some nice pussy down in florida

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    This is true but i wouldn't mind one of their "JFK to Santiago" flights as a prize........

Thanks
    This is true but i wouldn't mind one of their "JFK to Santiago" flights as a prize........
    can you turn that ticket in "credit" and just have that "credit" pay for some of your flight to the DR??

Thanks
    can you turn that ticket in "credit" and just have that "credit" pay for some of your flight to the DR??
    nope..... they ask you where you want to go and book the ticket right then.... either you go or forfeit...

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    nope..... they ask you where you want to go and book the ticket right then.... either you go or forfeit...
    I knew that commercial I was hearing on the radio was a set-up. I was thinking about entering it, but only wanted DR. BASTARDS!!!

Thanks
    but, hey something is better than nothing...i went and did it today and they told me i was not an instant winner and to try back tomorrow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    I knew that commercial I was hearing on the radio was a set-up. I was thinking about entering it, but only wanted DR. BASTARDS!!!
    Two weeks ago they anounced their annual free give away contest in the Sunday paper. You fill out the entry form to enter. I win a ticket every year because they give out thousands of tickets.

Thanks
    How safe is the safety record of Jet blue? I heard in the late 90s one Airline left with a bunch of German Dudes I think from Sosua and then crashed in the sea killing like over a 100 people. Is Jet Blue safe to fly on?

Thread Information