Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long term Novia

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Long term Novia

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    it's all good.........and anytime you fuck a Hooker you are mongering.........and having a understanding Novia is even better........especially if she let's you fuck her girlfriends........and her girlfriends fuck your Novia while you watch.......but sometimes dem hard to find......but dem can be found........

But usually when you are with only one, its only one and not her friends.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    it's all good.........and anytime you fuck a Hooker you are mongering.........and having a understanding Novia is even better........especially if she let's you fuck her girlfriends........and her girlfriends fuck your Novia while you watch.......but sometimes dem hard to find......but dem can be found........

If she lets you, now that funny if you are paying because when you go to McDonalds you get two Big Macs and you don't need permission.

The key is, if you are paying.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    You can definately really vibe with a particular hoe, no doubt, but when that's the only girl you see i find it REALLY hard to believe you're not having some serious emotions.

How can you NOT be falling for a girl who is the only one you'll see and satisfies you sexually and emotionally to THAT extent.

I think one is lying to themselves if they deny that. No way she can mean all that to him and him be ice-cold when he sees pics or hears stories of her fucking other dudes.

I find it weird when guys call hookers "novia". . . . .but that is just me.

10 years ago I wifed up with 1 chica for 6 days. My first night in town I was with another, then the second to 7th nights I was with the same chica. She was not "hot". . .. more like average. She was however great in the sack and cool to hang out with. I had been with her once or twice on previous trips and she offered to stay with me all week for free IF I was only with her.

I said no thanks I will just pay you. I was not planning on staying with her all trip. Basically each day she wore me out and I would feel too drained to even think about looking for a girl. My buddy and I would go out dancing with his non pro novia and this girl. Each night we would wind up back at my hotel.

She was cool, and again great in the sack, but I did not have any feelings whatsoever for her. Would not bother me at all to see her with other dudes. It would mean she was making money. The next trip down I vowed to not go with her as I didn't want to be "wifed up" again.

She wound up going to holland for a year or so to work there. Never saw her again and her amigas said she had saved up money, bought a little casa and got a "real" job.

In fact I knew she had a few bucks stashed away as she offered me 10k to marry her. . . . . .lol. . .. . uhm. . . .NO!!!!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

You can definately really vibe with a particular hoe, no doubt, but when that's the only girl you see i find it REALLY hard to believe you're not having some serious emotions.

How can you NOT be falling for a girl who is the only one you'll see and satisfies you sexually and emotionally to THAT extent.

I think one is lying to themselves if they deny that. No way she can mean all that to him and him be ice-cold when he sees pics or hears stories of her fucking other dudes.
    Last trip I was in CR I stayed the whole trip with only one girl (a Nica), recently I saw her picture in ISG and I didn't care. Why should I? She has to make a living and if I remember well, I found her when I went to a hookers' bar looking for a hooker!
    As I said before, most of my trips I wife-up and (always) later I ask myself "why?". I don't have an answer but I'm sure that love has nothing to do with it. No sir, I'm quite happy being unattached!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    Last trip I was in CR I stayed the whole trip with only one girl (a Nica), recently I saw her picture in ISG and I didn't care. Why should I? She has to make a living and if I remember well, I found her when I went to a hookers' bar looking for a hooker!
    As I said before, most of my trips I wife-up and (always) later I ask myself "why?". I don't have an answer but I'm sure that love has nothing to do with it. No sir, I'm quite happy being unattached!

I never just been with one. I have the same one come over 7 nights in a row to stay the night but I had the same morning chica stop by as well. I find 3 - 5 that I like and they keep coming back.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

When I traveled frequently to CR, I enjoyed would spend a lot of time with one from my circle of p4p favoritas. Road trips, dining out, dancing and bar-hopping were the norm. I stayed in touch with them inbetween trips, but in the back of my mind, I always realized this was about business. They understood that I would treat them well when in San Jose, and not to bother me with silly RFMs. I always had a good time and developed a friendship of sorts with the girls. I think many guys like to jump on the term "novia", but that's a far stretch when "dating" hookers.
    Blue Devil

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I read the entire thread and there were many positions about the subject. As a newbie, it seems it's a matter of taste. If a chica is fulfilling me emotionally, sexually and intellectually, I would probably want to have her stay close and would be satisfied with only her. But, if I am not being fulfilled by anyone chicas, which is usually the case, I'd going to tap every beautiful chica I can find.

As a real monger, I think it is fair to say, that you've got to always be open to the ONE in order to enjoy the MANY.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to desertdog For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desertdog View Post
    I read the entire thread and there were many positions about the subject. As a newbie, it seems it's a matter of taste. If a chica is fulfilling me emotionally, sexually and intellectually, I would probably want to have her stay close and would be satisfied with only her. But, if I am not being fulfilled by anyone chicas, which is usually the case, I'd going to tap every beautiful chica I can find.

As a real monger, I think it is fair to say, that you've got to always be open to the ONE in order to enjoy the MANY.

Very good first post.

Welcome to ISOC

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

The title of this thread is misleading. No woman you met through the P4P scene is your "novia." Not even under the most liberal definition of the term. Would you call a hooker you pick up in the states your girlfriend?

I think not. At least I hope not.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 2,768 Posts

I'm far too lazy to read the whole thread so apologies if this has been brought up already, but i have no problem with developing a relationship with a p4p, but I'll never make it exclusive nor send WU.

I like to call them noviamigas, they like that term as well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klockman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    The title of this thread is misleading. No woman you met through the P4P scene is your "novia." Not even under the most liberal definition of the term. Would you call a hooker you pick up in the states your girlfriend?

Ironman, for some people that's the closer they'll ever get to the "real thing", so they hold into "the hope" with tooth and nail.
    I wonder how many of us keep in touch (phone calls, text messages) with the guys who cut our grass and change our cars oil? I bet that it would be in a "I need your service" base only. Why does it have to be different with the putas?
    Personally, to keep in touch with any woman I can't reach in less than an hour in my car, it's a waste of time.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Klockman View Post
    I like to call them noviamigas, they like that term as well.
    The accurate term for this would be "amiga con derecho"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cervezalover For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Putamiga is not bad as well...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Naw, "amignovia" sounds better. Or 'Great cocksucker'
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

I've heard "Amiga Especial" spoken a lot.

Back to the wifing up thing, though...

I had a girl that I met through a mutual friend. (She was friends with the girl that my buddy was seeing)

We had a thing for about a year and I gave her money when I was there and sent her WU too.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but I spent considerably less than I would have, had I picked up a Sosua chica every day and night.

Ultimately, she was not the right girl to have a permanent relationship with, and I always knew that.

But... we had a great time. (at least I did) And... she must have gotten what she wanted out of it, as well.

I had no illusions of her not having a Dominican Boyfriend when I was there.

I will admit to trying not to think of it, though.

Anyway... I enjoyed spending time with her, both in bed and out, knowing more of her than any chica I might have picked up at Classicos or wherever else.

When it seemed like a good idea... I cut her loose and moved on.

I'm not a big gambler, and when I find someone that I enjoy spending time with, I do not automatically discard them in favor of someone I have no idea about.

I figure that you get a really good experience less than 10% of the time, so leaving a 10 percenter for the next girl is statistically a bad idea, given that you don't need numbers to make you happy.

I don't.

My 2 cents.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

no i don't want to wife up however i would like to go to a all inclusive resort for a day or two then when i get back do all her fiends too.

I speak Spanish but I'm rusty don't use it much right now. so were would the best place to pick up a chica for a road trip and what should i pay.

Thanks

Laughing Re: Long term Novia

Hey Dude!!!

you are confusing GOOD PUSSY ON DEMAND with LOVE

Be Prepared To be NAILED !!!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to meatpack For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks

That's not mongering.

That's paying someone to keep you company, and i guess, occasionally fuck you, but it's really more about the former.

Nothing wrong with that if that's what makes you happy, it's just not mongering.

Interview a bunch of hookers in the US, and they will tell you many of their customers are looking for company, attention, affection even more than sex.

I agree it is all about fantasy. One guys fantasy is to live out a rock star life style with tones of different chicks, while another guy's fantasy is to have a hot 20 year old novia.

Whatever floats their boat.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    I've heard "Amiga Especial" spoken a lot.

Back to the wifing up thing, though...

I had a girl that I met through a mutual friend. (She was friends with the girl that my buddy was seeing)

We had a thing for about a year and I gave her money when I was there and sent her WU too.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but I spent considerably less than I would have, had I picked up a Sosua chica every day and night.

Ultimately, she was not the right girl to have a permanent relationship with, and I always knew that.

But... we had a great time. (at least I did) And... she must have gotten what she wanted out of it, as well.

I had no illusions of her not having a Dominican Boyfriend when I was there.

I will admit to trying not to think of it, though.

Anyway... I enjoyed spending time with her, both in bed and out, knowing more of her than any chica I might have picked up at Classicos or wherever else.

When it seemed like a good idea... I cut her loose and moved on.

I'm not a big gambler, and when I find someone that I enjoy spending time with, I do not automatically discard them in favor of someone I have no idea about.

I figure that you get a really good experience less than 10% of the time, so leaving a 10 percenter for the next girl is statistically a bad idea, given that you don't need numbers to make you happy.

I don't.

My 2 cents.
    So. .. .. you are saying you got more out of the "relationship" than what you paid into it? I say. . . .all good.

You do realize if you were a newbie we didn't know you would be getting ripped apart right now for sending WU. I see you as proof that it should not matter how any of us spend our money or time. You had fun, she had fun. . .I don't remember you ever complaining. . .so what is the big deal?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

I agree. As most likely one of the handful of dudes on the board that really does have a DR novia. . . .I thought the thread title was going some place else. . . lol. .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information