Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long term Novia

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: Long term Novia

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    You can definately really vibe with a particular hoe, no doubt, but when that's the only girl you see i find it REALLY hard to believe you're not having some serious emotions.

How can you NOT be falling for a girl who is the only one you'll see and satisfies you sexually and emotionally to THAT extent.

I think one is lying to themselves if they deny that. No way she can mean all that to him and him be ice-cold when he sees pics or hears stories of her fucking other dudes.

I disagree because I had done exactly waht you say is impossible. Maybe 10 years ago I met a chica that was not all that hot, but not ugly either. First thought was "not my type". Then I saw her dancing. . .and said . . ."hmmm maybe my type".

I went out with her one night and she was really great in the sack. She offered me that if my next trip I stayed just with her it would be all freebies. I was not in any way looking for LTR at that point and said, I'd rather just pay as I go.

The next trip I think I did a different chica on the first night and then spent 5 days with this chica. Didn't plan it. It just happened. Each day I would tell my buddy I was cutting her loose and grabbing a new chica, but when the night ended I was back in my hotel with her. I think she wore me out so much in the sack I had no energy to go out on the hunt etc. I went to her apt at one point, she came and hung out with my buddy and his novia. . .etc etc etc. I actually learned a lot about SD from hanging with her. She took me to the sleasiest strip club in SD, and it was sort of the first trip I ventured away from the normal safe spots.

I can honestly say, I felt nothing for this chica. No love etc. Would not care a bit if she called and said she had to go bang another dude or 20 other dudes. Paid he nightly and don't remember ever seeing her after that trip. I think she went to amsterdam or something.

I guess I was just lazy that trip plus each night I would say. . .."which is better new pussy or guranteed great pussy"?

I remember my last morning. . .we had sex 5 times. . . .after and inbetween dancing till like 7am. I wake up and she is blowing me. I am laughing and saying. .. .no way. I am spent. No way I am getting off. This chica took that as a challenge! She shocked the hell outta me by getting me hard and getting me off one last time. I barely had strength to pack my bags and check out.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desertdog View Post
    I read the entire thread and there were many positions about the subject. As a newbie, it seems it's a matter of taste. If a chica is fulfilling me emotionally, sexually and intellectually, I would probably want to have her stay close and would be satisfied with only her. But, if I am not being fulfilled by anyone chicas, which is usually the case, I'd going to tap every beautiful chica I can find.

As a real monger, I think it is fair to say, that you've got to always be open to the ONE in order to enjoy the MANY.
    we are in the same wavelength BUT

My idea of true monger heaven is get a couple of providers which i consider GOOD PUSSY on demand - yeah we do get close sometimes despite economics
    {like 5 different ethnic,body stats etc grade 7 to 8 with one or two outstanding tributes = 9 on a good day } on ROTATION and see new ST ones once awhile as audition to add /standby

speaking from stateside experience .- this is what iam doing

I guess this might not be easy to replicate when u are visiting for i week

i hope to be in dr for 3 days in December{too busy self employed}

my plan is to go to a resort , spend each day with 1 outstanding 9/10
    chica.
    3 cool chicas in 3 days !!
    i am not gready

Be Prepared To be NAILED !!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meatpack View Post
    we are in the same wavelength BUT

My idea of true monger heaven is get a couple of providers which i consider GOOD PUSSY on demand - yeah we do get close sometimes despite economics
    {like 5 different ethnic,body stats etc grade 7 to 8 with one or two outstanding tributes = 9 on a good day } on ROTATION and see new ST ones once awhile as audition to add /standby

speaking from stateside experience .- this is what iam doing

I guess this might not be easy to replicate when u are visiting for i week

i hope to be in dr for 3 days in December{too busy self employed}

my plan is to go to a resort , spend each day with 1 outstanding 9/10
    chica.
    3 cool chicas in 3 days !!

i am not gready
    Good luck with that. You'll find that resorts won't be too receptive to the idea (as in, fugeddaboudit)

Resorts and mongers don't mix.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I disagree because I had done exactly waht you say is impossible. Maybe 10 years ago I met a chica that was not all that hot, but not ugly either. First thought was "not my type". Then I saw her dancing. . .and said . . ."hmmm maybe my type".

I went out with her one night and she was really great in the sack. She offered me that if my next trip I stayed just with her it would be all freebies. I was not in any way looking for LTR at that point and said, I'd rather just pay as I go.

The next trip I think I did a different chica on the first night and then spent 5 days with this chica. Didn't plan it. It just happened. Each day I would tell my buddy I was cutting her loose and grabbing a new chica, but when the night ended I was back in my hotel with her. I think she wore me out so much in the sack I had no energy to go out on the hunt etc. I went to her apt at one point, she came and hung out with my buddy and his novia. . .etc etc etc. I actually learned a lot about SD from hanging with her. She took me to the sleasiest strip club in SD, and it was sort of the first trip I ventured away from the normal safe spots.

I can honestly say, I felt nothing for this chica. No love etc. Would not care a bit if she called and said she had to go bang another dude or 20 other dudes. Paid he nightly and don't remember ever seeing her after that trip. I think she went to amsterdam or something.

I guess I was just lazy that trip plus each night I would say. . .."which is better new pussy or guranteed great pussy"?

I remember my last morning. . .we had sex 5 times. . . .after and inbetween dancing till like 7am. I wake up and she is blowing me. I am laughing and saying. .. .no way. I am spent. No way I am getting off. This chica took that as a challenge! She shocked the hell outta me by getting me hard and getting me off one last time. I barely had strength to pack my bags and check out.
    But in my post i wasn't referring to spending most or all of one trip with a single chica, i was referring to the guys that spend EVERY trip wifed up with the same exact chica.

What is your take on that, now that you're clearer as to what i was talking about?
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    But in my post i wasn't referring to spending most or all of one trip with a single chica, i was referring to the guys that spend EVERY trip wifed up with the same exact chica.

What is your take on that, now that you're clearer as to what i was talking about?

sounds like ??

Polyandry (Greek: poly- many, andros- man) refers to a form of marriage in which a woman has two or more husbands at the same time

no offense

i keed i keed

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Interview a bunch of hookers in the US, and they will tell you many of their customers are looking for company, attention, affection even more than sex.

I agree it is all about fantasy. One guys fantasy is to live out a rock star life style with tones of different chicks, while another guy's fantasy is to have a hot 20 year old novia.

Whatever floats their boat.
    Too right to me - it's not just about getting my nut. I can give myself an orgasm quite easily and cheaply; I can't so easily give myself the "company, attention and (even feigned) affection" that I so desperately crave. Okay, well, yeah, I could get "company" here at home, but "attention" (as in someone who doesn't treat a conversation as a competition) is a rare commodity anywhere, and "affection (even feigned)" feels non-existent in my world.

It's wonderful to feel, even for a little while, that someone wants me close. It's even nicer when that someone is young, cute, and female. Cuddling in the afterglow is nicer for me than a second round - and you can write that off to my age if you must, but that's not how I feel about it. A chica who snuggled to sleep with her head on my shoulder, facing me, could just about have my life, my fortune and my sacred honor ... maybe I'd better stick to short-timers?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

For me, I get all the attention, cuddiling etc I need right here at home. I also happen to live alone, so having a GF or wifey type relationship is an almost everyday experience. When I am able to get away and go mongering, that is my aim, and my goal. I have always suceeded and usually come back more than satisfied. The most I ever spent with one chica was 2 days, and the sex was fantastic. I have repeated with chicas probably just about every trip, but only becasue once again i know the sex is going to be off the wall. I can not understand how some guys go down there and then spend there entire time with one chica, go thru the drama, see her not at her best, I mean com on, it would just be too fucking boring for me!! No fucking way, I nead the hunt, I am a LEO!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just got back from a twelve day trip to Sosua. I had no intention of seeing any of my previos chicas when I landed. But, that all that changed when I ran into my favorita from La passions.

I ended up taking her out for about 6 out of the 12 days I was there. We really seemed to click. I had sampled some of the street meat and had some bad experiences so going back to her was a no brainer for me.

Each man has different needs and expectations. It's your vacation. Do what makes you happy. I don't see any problem with seeing the same chica if that 's what makes you happy. Some guys like quantity, some like quality.

I found a good thing so I stuck with it.

If I get a chance to return again to Sosua I will definitely see her again. I don't call her when I am back in Canada and I certainly do not do the Wu thing.

If you want to have a novia then that's your choice and have fun while it lasts.

Just remember " You can't turn a ho into a housewife."

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to manofsteele69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteele69 View Post
    I just got back from a twelve day trip to Sosua. I had no intention of seeing any of my previos chicas when I landed. But, that all that changed when I ran into my favorita from La passions.

I ended up taking her out for about 6 out of the 12 days I was there. We really seemed to click. I had sampled some of the street meat and had some bad experiences so going back to her was a no brainer for me.

Each man has different needs and expectations. It's your vacation. Do what makes you happy. I don't see any problem with seeing the same chica if that 's what makes you happy. Some guys like quantity, some like quality.

I found a good thing so I stuck with it.

If I get a chance to return again to Sosua I will definitely see her again. I don't call her when I am back in Canada and I certainly do not do the Wu thing.

If you want to have a novia then that's your choice and have fun while it lasts.

Just remember " You can't turn a ho into a housewife."
    Pretty sure that you are referring to the chica you took to After One, I chatted to her for a bit and would say, IMO, she is a great girl. Oh and good to meet you too!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks,

It was great to meet you as well. Sorry, I would have sent you a message ealier but couldn't remember everyones screen name.

You are right. It was the chica I brought to After One. She was a sweet girl. She even bought beers that night!! She also bought me a necklace before I left to come home. That is a rarity amongst chicas.

Keep in touch.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to manofsteele69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

So who's the Passion girl or is it a secret?

Thanks

It's Madelin.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manofsteele69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteele69 View Post
    It's Madelin.
    in the good old days everyone would post thier pics of her with their dicks in her ass just to get a reaction from you

but i don't seem to have any..........how about you
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

21. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    For me, I get all the attention, cuddiling etc I need right here at home.
    I can not understand how some guys go down there and then spend there entire time with one chica, go thru the drama, see her not at her best, I mean come on, it would just be too fucking boring for me!! No fucking way!!
    exactly the same for me
    when i go away i want a different chica everynight

but i guess thats a good thing......for us........it keeps the rest of the chicas out there looking for us and the wu/husband seekers locked down

23. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She wouldn't let me put it in her ass! LOL! But if anyone has any please share.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    in the good old days everyone would post thier pics of her with their dicks in her ass just to get a reaction from you

but i don't seem to have any..........how about you

25. The Following User Says Thank You to manofsteele69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    For me, I get all the attention, cuddiling etc I need right here at home. I also happen to live alone, so having a GF or wifey type relationship is an almost everyday experience. When I am able to get away and go mongering, that is my aim, and my goal. I have always suceeded and usually come back more than satisfied. The most I ever spent with one chica was 2 days, and the sex was fantastic. I have repeated with chicas probably just about every trip, but only becasue once again i know the sex is going to be off the wall. I can not understand how some guys go down there and then spend there entire time with one chica, go thru the drama, see her not at her best, I mean com on, it would just be too fucking boring for me!! No fucking way, I nead the hunt, I am a LEO!!

And you are looking over your shoulder at home and you can't go to Colombia because of her. Each one of us is different.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Too right to me - it's not just about getting my nut. I can give myself an orgasm quite easily and cheaply; I can't so easily give myself the "company, attention and (even feigned) affection" that I so desperately crave. Okay, well, yeah, I could get "company" here at home, but "attention" (as in someone who doesn't treat a conversation as a competition) is a rare commodity anywhere, and "affection (even feigned)" feels non-existent in my world.

It's wonderful to feel, even for a little while, that someone wants me close. It's even nicer when that someone is young, cute, and female. Cuddling in the afterglow is nicer for me than a second round - and you can write that off to my age if you must, but that's not how I feel about it. A chica who snuggled to sleep with her head on my shoulder, facing me, could just about have my life, my fortune and my sacred honor ... maybe I'd better stick to short-timers?
    i dont know how old you are but i dont think it has anything ti do with age. i am 28 and i enjoy the same exact thing your talking about. its awsome to be laying in your hotel bed with a super hot dominican chica laying all over you after fucking. thats one of my favorite parts of the whole vacation.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

Madelin is one of my favorite girls there, a good attitude, and a true professional.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nnjdave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    i dont know how old you are but i dont think it has anything ti do with age. i am 28 and i enjoy the same exact thing your talking about. its awsome to be laying in your hotel bed with a super hot dominican chica laying all over you after fucking. thats one of my favorite parts of the whole vacation.
    Actually, I meant that others might figure a man of my age wouldn't be "up" for a second round. Of course, now there's La Pela....

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Personally I enjoy the gf experience...although short term...3-4 mos. seems to work well.....I find having a gf much cheaper...If you let them know you wont be milked of all your cash, sometimes I find they can save you alot of money in living expenses...
    If you are not living in the dr....fuk em and chuck em...wu girls always have several guys on the go..at least thats what I have seen. If you are lucky enough to gf up with a good chica you can learn so much about how their friends are cashing in on "gringos" that haven't learned yet. You must keep in mind having a gf in any country is gonna cost ya...its keeping it under control that counts.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malescan For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information